Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crosscut mitre saw

• 30-08-2006 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I have a cross cut / mitre saw, with no manufacturers name on it. It is black with yellow text, 110 V.

The geer, which is on the axel of the saw blade has broken. Have not been able to find any one who can supply me with a new geer. Most shops never seem to know what is inside this type of saw.

Can any one tell me where I might find such a geer. I live in Co Wicklow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

Hi

Sounds like a DeWalt, same colour scheme and they make a lot of site tools which are 110V.

From my 'Irish Woodworkers and Furniture News' Buyers Guide book the agents might be... (Buyers Guide picked up for free at woodworking show)

Allied Machinery, UK, +44 (0) 1604 761111 allied@boltblue.com
    Isaac Lord, UK, +44 (0) 1494 462121 www.isaaclord.co.uk
    SIA Agencies, Belfast, +44 (0) 2890 246461 www.siaagencies.com

Not sure what you mean by a geer or gear... :confused: It may work out expensive to have it fixed...

Cheers
    Joe

Advertisement