Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New skyscraper for limerick! look at this..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Looks good. I wonder how many floors that tower is. Lets hope Limerick can sustain such a big development

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I saw that alright. Its absolutely massive, it dwarfs the Clarion behind it. I'd be very dubious about these 'artists impressions' though, they're always extremely bright and cheery. Plus, the port company haven't exactly announced anything concrete yet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

There was an emergency meeting of Shannon Foynes Port Company on Monday this week and it resulted in the possible scrapping of this plan.

Any discussion or proposal about it will be ruled out of order at their September meeting.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I think developing this area is a great idea, i don't like the proposed idea tho, its kinda ugly and terribly 80's looking. Hopefully they can come up with something a bit more Barcelona (pushing things I know) and a bit less Miami Vice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya though the clarion is made look much better than what it is so im sure they'll do the same, i wonder what timeframe were looking at here
    its very impressive

• Advertisement
Advertisement