Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

problem with outlook express

• 30-08-2006 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

hi,im havin a problem with outlook express i can' delete messages from the outbox or sent messages or the spam folder can't delete any messages also there is messages in the outbox that it keeps sending... it says Error at the bottom right hand corner of outlook...does any one have any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Hi , the problem must be that mail in the outbox , which it is trying to send , either it cant resolve the address or u have a large attachment with it maybe ?.... u say thereis an error showing ?... what is the error ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭mcowhey

i cant send or recieve messages now i managed to delete the ones in the outbox but still cant delete the ones in sent and spam...the error comes up when i hit the send/recieve button its :

The server responded with an error. Account: 'mail2.ericom.net', Server: 'mail2.eircom.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR AVG POP3 Proxy Server: Cannot connect to the mail server!', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC90

sorted it while tryin to fix the first problem i downloaded a new virus scanner and thats what was stoppin me send...

Advertisement