Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome To The N.H.K

Options
  • 30-08-2006 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Anyone following this one? After Suzuyima its gotta be the best comedy anime in a long time. Very funny :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zerophyte

yup, i'm watching it. i love it. its nowhere near the best comedy anime tho, and neither is haruhi... i cant think of any real "laugh-out-loud" moments in nhk :/ sure there are a few chuckles per episode to keep it light-hearted enough, but nothing major.
    But neither haruhi or NHK comes close to FMP:Fumoffu for laughs tho...
    it's like a mix of haruhi and genshiken, and with no genshiken season 2, this is the closest thing to an anime about anime-fans that i've found.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I said best in a long time, as in this year. Fumoffu, which is fantastic, and Genshiken are both 3 and 2 years old respectively.

I had a few laugh out loud moments with NHK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zerophyte

ah kay. i dont think of this year - nine months to be "a long time" in anime. hence the confusion. anyway. yes, it's a good show. pretty slow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

For 'funny' anime, the biggest recent one is of course Ouran High School Host Club

After that, I am loving Animal Yokocho but I understand that cute shoujo series are not everyones cup of tea.

I think though that Zero no Tsukaima is probably the best funny anime of the summer season.

I was watching NHK right up to the point that my fansubber tanked on it, annoying. I will catch up with the other releases eventually I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

anyone here knows a very funny anime which is about 5 idiots 'frog'??;)

Keroro Gunso,i m talking about:Di was laughing nearly in my summer holidays as i was watching 3 of them(keroro+Welcome To The N.H.K + School Rumble) continuously during day and night:D

Advertisement