Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blood in urine after long run

• 30-08-2006 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

Has this happened to anyone else? Almost lost my life when it happened after my 12miler last Monday (training for dublin city marathon at the mo, first marathon). Googled it and it came up with a few things, primarily a doctors appointment to ensure that nothing drastic has gone wrong.

Anyway, still a trace after 4miles tonight. Was just wondering if a. its happened to anyone else b. how long does it take till it goes away c. is it just a once off?

The best article I found was http://www.time-to-run.com/doctor/bloodyurine.htm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Go visit your GP. Like PI we can't be held responsible for any medical advice given on Boards.ie so I'm closing this thread. Any queries OP PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement