Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

Tourists/american students are outside my window in House 6 talking about peanut butter and banana/jelly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Scintillating, I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Glue their shoes to the ceiling

Sabre_wolf wrote:
    why haven't you been turfed out into the rubrics

Was meant to be moving to House 37 but that changed last week - no idea why.

Stupid weddings, they're all blowing the horns on their cars.

• Advertisement

It took me 3 minutes to log in with this piece of **** dialup connection. And seeing as I'm surrounded by grass out here in lovely Meath, my eyes and nose are streaming, lovely. Oh, and there are creepy noises coming from the attic.

It's so good to be back..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Hmmm, getting a camel like storage on the midriff and am too lazy to do anything about it. Also, the new clean shaven thing has made me resort to using moisturiser to keep the little skin I have on me lovely red neck. Could be worse though, I could have hay fever. Or have to pull weeds out of a meadow cos the bastards are poisonous and can't be sprayed (that's tomorrow and a "character building experience"). I reckon you should do it Ronan. The lungfuls of pollen are good for you. I'll pay you in goats blood. Ah I'm only messin.

Moisturiser? Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Ragweed picking is great fun. In opposite-world, that is. Be sure to wear gloves, you can absorb the alkaloids through your skin. And not that it's any consolation, but they're really interesting chemicals.

In other news, I found a dead mouse inside my bass drum today, lovely. Oh, and there was food in the fridge with a best-before date of November 2005. It was furry and oozy and smelled like..well, the rest of the fridge. Half a bottle of bleach and two hours later, the smell is gone. One job down, about another 200 to go.

DEATH TO MOTHS. (I left the ****ing window open again.)

SPIDERS, ATTACK!

KILL MY PRETTIES, KILL!!

I love moths. I hope they're spider eating moths.

• Advertisement

I think we should have a pokemon-style battle. You bring a moth, I'll bring a spider. Prepare for trouble, Team Roro is gonna capture your pikachu!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Dammit, my signature's been removed..

Pet wrote:
    I think we should have a pokemon-style battle. You bring a moth, I'll bring a spider. Prepare for trouble, Team Roro is gonna capture your pikachu!

CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pokemon bring all the boys to the yard
    And they're like, do you wanna trade cards
    Damn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll swap this, but not my Charizard.

Edit: My library books are overdue, and I can't get into college until Friday at the earliest. Hello, €10 superfine! Bollocks anyways!

Ooh, thanks for the tip, it worked.

Tummy ache. Death.

Aw, poor John, it's that time of the month eh? Maybe you should get a hot water bottle. :D

Pass the camomile tea and the feminax please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

John2 wrote:
    Pass the camomile tea and the feminax please

Wimp.

You didn't feel what I felt earlier

• Advertisement

Any child of mine is coming into this world to the sounds of The Velvet Underground's "Sister Ray". Hopefully during the organ solo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

John2 wrote:
    Any child of mine is coming into this world to the sounds of The Velvet Underground's "Sister Ray". Hopefully during the organ solo.
    Now that's what I call 'birth trauma'...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Bannage from UCD forum, for irresistable spammage!!

SebtheBum wrote:
    Now that's what I call 'birth trauma'...
    Yeah. Don't let Tom Cruise hear about it.

Scientology is now my new religion. I mean, it's all so obvious, when you think about it.

Rant: cigarette smoke. Ick. It begins again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Pet wrote:
    Scientology is now my new religion. I mean, it's all so obvious, when you think about it.

Rant: cigarette smoke. Ick. It begins again.

Scientology= obssessed with money

BESS= $$$$$$

Pet you do science.

And I miss cigarette smoke, I'm begining to realise that I'm so used to second hand smoking, and don't mind it too much becuase I'm mildly addicted.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

my pc just died for no reason last week, hence the absence,

gwan new hard disc... Spin my pretty spin!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

also i just realise my sig is gone....

damm...

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭gilroyb

John2 wrote:
    Any child of mine is coming into this world ... Hopefully during the organ solo.

Whatever about coming into the world, make sure you don't try and conceive this child to an 'organ solo'. My limited biological knowledge tells me that really wouldn't work out well.

lol :D

• Advertisement

Scientology= obssessed with money

BESS= $$$$$$

Pet you do science.

Yes, but it's Scientology, you silly rabbit. It's oh so scientific after all. Didn't you know that your body is made of a big mashup of former human souls that came from bodies which were anaesthetised and placed beside active volcanoes by aliens under the orders of Xenu millions of years ago because Earth was too populated? It's all so blatantly obvious now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement