Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

ApeXaviour wrote:
    I think the attachement speaks for itself.

Though I may be a little intoxificationed currently I think this requires comment. I SENSE FIANNA FÁIL IN ACTION!! (and of course notwithstanding the nazi cats obviously).

It's not a photo of the man I hate to dissappoint all the ladies and agent smith out there I'm sorry,

EDIT: AND I just Notiuced there's a special swimmer in it
    Whassat? Does that mean he barely scraped a pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Or can you pass by compensation on final year stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Right I know that I have openly not been a huge fan of mcguirks, but why is everyone so keen to go about the fact that he failed his exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Right I know that I have openly not been a huge fan of mcguirks, but why is everyone so keen to go about the fact that he failed his exams?
    I must apologise. I wouldn't have posted that sober. However at the time I wasn't aware it meant he failed. And I don't think the others (if you look at the above posts) were aware of that either. Hence the questions. It's phrased very oddly. I've seen final year fails before and they were not phrased like that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

He must have just passed and no more, seeing as he passed his degree exams without honours.

• Advertisement

Rant: Trying to find campsites in Nice is quite difficult through google, as I keep finding 'nice' campsites. /sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

europerson wrote:
    He must have just passed and no more, seeing as he passed his degree exams without honours.
    A pass would be a third class honours. I think hilary is right, it looks like an ordinary BA which suggests failure (as you have an ordinary BA after completing the JS year anyway).
    myth wrote:
    Rant: Trying to find campsites in Nice is quite difficult through google, as I keep finding 'nice' campsites. /sigh.
    lol, aw poor dónal. That's funny though

got a 2.2 in exams

Aw. Before I clicked the thread, I thought Regi had changed crash's name around again. Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

How come the Kev thread just got deleted?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Lol looks like kev got banned and deleted again!

• Advertisement

:(

hehehe how many is this now?
    He mus be approachin bubbles levels at this stage!

hehehe how many is this now?
    He mus be approachin bubbles levels at this stage!

Maybe there is no kev. Think about it.

Hehehe oh there is ;p
    I know him other places if I remember correctly ;p

Kev and the Pac smiley are the things I miss the most about boards.

John2 wrote:
    Kev and the Pac smiley are the things I miss the most about boards.

Well, at least one of them will probably be back soon enough.

EDIT: Wait, he's been banned 5 minutes and you miss him already?!

Yeah, I'm very attached to Kev

This week is going to be god damn tiring.

Caffeine overdose, here I come.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I wouldnt even ban him if he didnt keep sticking his neck out stupidly... :(

*awaits next kev incarnation*

• Advertisement

hmm it would be awfully easy to impersonate Kev...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Finished watching Veronica Mars season 1 a while ago, have to wait till shay gets home and watches season 2 before I can see the whole thing.

Sadly, you're also going to have to wait for it to be released on DVD. CDWow fooled me with one of those "BUY VERONICA MARS...by pre-ordering it now ads. Bastards. It's out on August 22nd, which means I should have it by August 25th, which means I'll have finished watching it by approximately August 26th. After that, it's all yours. Oh, and Logan's not all that. *ducks and covers*
    There is one boardsie but he lurks more than he posts and he prefers gasing people with ethers and chloroform, rather than providing us with ethanol.

In fairness, that was one time.

shay_562 wrote:

In fairness, that was one time.

But it helps explain Trinity ball, and it may have only happened to me personaly once, but in general its not isolated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Oh yeah, I forgot about the ball. OK, that makes it two times that it's happened that we know of. Never mind, you're right, he's a monster, should be stopped etc etc.

ApeXaviour wrote:
    I must apologise. I wouldn't have posted that sober. However at the time I wasn't aware it meant he failed. And I don't think the others (if you look at the above posts) were aware of that either. Hence the questions. It's phrased very oddly. I've seen final year fails before and they were not phrased like that at all.
    I would like to take this opportunity to decry Dec as a jobless alcoholic savage. That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

John2 wrote:
    Yeah, I'm very attached to Kev
    You should put that in your sig.

Who knows, maybe it'll discourage him. *shrugs* We've tried everything else...

SebtheBum wrote:
    You should put that in your sig.

Who knows, maybe it'll discourage him. *shrugs* We've tried everything else...

It won't discourage him. You see we're siamese twins. Where I post, he posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Oh dear God, I think I'm going to melt with the heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Yeah, which means HORSEFLIES, well it does here anyway. bloodsucking cunts.

• Advertisement

No horseflies here, just copious amounts of sweating

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement