Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

i think im giving up wearing high heels. the blister on one heel burst and it is so very very sore. well maybe not all high shoes just the ones that cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

It was 28 degrees in DCU today. I am not made for these temperatures. Roro is mmmmelllltiinnnngg.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'm hungry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I'd also like to moan about the heat. Especially here in the sweatbox-turned-turkish-bath of the laser huts.

Which leads me to why I'm here and not at home. Stupid lightning caused by stupid heat and humidity hit a stupid phone line near my stupid house stupidly knocking out my internet.

My jaw hurts and so does my crown from stupid drunken antics on monday night (involved badgering people to punch me and then apparently taking a running dive over the pav's hedge and landing on my head)

I'm sleep deprived because stupid ronan :p kept waking me up last night ringing me talking bollox with all his mates.

Ronan's a jerk!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

i think im giving up wearing high heels. the blister on one heel burst and it is so very very sore. well maybe not all high shoes just the ones that cut.
    I hear that, it's murder on my poor little ankles.

Edit: made post look less like fetish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Yep, it's way too hot. I nearly melted doing a tour at work today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Doesn't "the ones that cut" include at least 20 of your 27-strong footwear collection? The day you give up ridiculously painful shoes will be the day that...never.

Topic: No extra hours in work. Bleh. Time to go to Dunnes, CV in hand, self-respect left in tiny box at home. Stupid money. Stupid capitalism. Can't we all just share? And by 'share' I mean 'everyone gives me stuff'.

ah niall that sucks. really ****in' sucks.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

shay_562 wrote:
    Doesn't "the ones that cut" include at least 20 of your 27-strong footwear collection? The day you give up ridiculously painful shoes will be the day that...never.

Topic: No extra hours in work. Bleh. Time to go to Dunnes, CV in hand, self-respect left in tiny box at home. Stupid money. Stupid capitalism. Can't we all just share? And by 'share' I mean 'everyone gives me stuff'.

its not that bad....

oh wait....

• Advertisement

this is a moan as opposed to a rant or bicth, runs out im good at sociology and not so good at economics, hmm

I wanted to go to the cinema but I've no money. Bugger.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I can go to the cinema for free...

I'm sleep deprived because stupid ronan kept waking me up last night ringing me talking bollox with all his mates.

This coming from the very person who advises people to turn their phones off while they sleep, as then they can't complain about being woken up. Pffh!
    Ronan's a jerk!

John joined bebo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

&#231 wrote: »
    I can go to the cinema for free...
    Heheh me too ;)

You're all jerks

In the nicest possible way might I add

Rant: Went in to have some milk today in my kitchen, and found that it was gone! My assumption was that one of the tourists who are living beside me would have taken it.

Options for reprisal...

1. Leave rotton milk when I leave on Wednesday?
    2. Put bucketloads of cayenne pepper into a full litre of milk for when I leave on Wednesday?
    3. Laxatives?
    4. Other?

Answers on a postcard...

hidden option 34.

Get me a Picture of one of the new sabats eatting chicken,

oh, and eh... leave some rotton milk under the Carpet

I'm in hospital. It's really, really ****.

And I'm causing a big cluster**** at work too, which doesn't make me feel any better either.

• Advertisement

****, you alright Roro? well possibly stupid question if you're in hospital...

well its a nice way of asking...what the hell happened!?!?!?!?!

And Pet I hope it's not too serious what ever it is.

Yeah I'm okay, though I spent the past 24 hours doing a great impression of a human pincushion.

You can't beat it though, the Bons Secour hospital. Not 10 mins walk from DCU, and the food is ten times better!

Are you free?

****ing grant levels aren't ****ing out yet. It's delaying me launching my website. **** sake. Bah.

My grandmother died yesterday morning - blah.

**** Neil, sorry to hear that

sorry to hear that man, condolances....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Yes, condolences.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Sorry to hear that man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement