Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Looks like a fisher price axis of evil. Methinks the malahide one was better, No army would even dare to invade that mighty fortress. The moat was better too. And the saluting dead hitler crab and the following thirteen can celebration.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Dead Ed wrote:
    Looks like a fisher price axis of evil. Methinks the malahide one was better, No army would even dare to invade that mighty fortress. The moat was better too.
    Pfft it was only a fraction of the size and the moat wasn't half as deep or large as this one.

Judge for yourself..

Hmmm, damn... I remember it being more majestic than that. the zoom is different too. Progress is always welcome though but why stop there? I think it's time for a life sized JCB'd job. Then THE SKY! Did you sell on the child slaves afterwards or have them put down as usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Ed, you need to get some concrete involved, then cover it in sand and dare children to kick it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Kick it down barefoot, that is.

Did anyone hear about the guys in Berlin who were arrested for filling footballs with concrete and leaving them on the streets next to signs saying "Can you kick it?" Apparently a load of people were treated for leg injuries. Legend prank tbh. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

coke came out my nose but it was so so worth it...

You obviously weren't snorting it hard enough.

Ho ho.

what i do in to confort of my own home is my own business....

AAAAAAAAAAH. I just saw two pigeons ****ing on my windowsill. I didn't need to see that.

God, I hate pigeons. Filthy, flying vermin.

Roro's house must be like Dr Doolittle's house or something, every second post is about another type of animal!

• Advertisement

The benefits of country living.

Hunting/shooting animals for fun is a load of stupid old ****e, but for pigeons I'd make an exception. I'd like nothing better than to get out the rifle and start picking them off, one by one..

My credit card is maxed out, and I still haven't been paid. So I am completely broke. It is utter, utter bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

I'm a bit meloncholic, so much so that I'm scarring work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tainted_dream

Pet wrote:
    Did anyone hear about the guys in Berlin who were arrested for filling footballs with concrete and leaving them on the streets next to signs saying "Can you kick it?" Apparently a load of people were treated for leg injuries. Legend prank tbh. :D

Am I the only one that didn't find this even vaguely funny?

Life in general

meh

also, burnt hand,

/me moans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Am I the only one that didn't find this even vaguely funny?

Apparently so.
    I'm a bit meloncholic, so much so that I'm scarring work.

Might I suggest shoe-shopping? That usually works.

Topic: Rant! For my very last night in work, the blasted shop decided to spite me one last time - the outer shutter jammed against a plank loosened by the building work (that's been going on for the last 7 months, when it was originally meant to take 2) and the motor broke, so I had to sit there for over an hour waiting for some engineer to come and fix it. Bah.

ew, smelly engineers!

my voice is gone from talking fdrunken bollocks, and my eyes are reeallllllly dry from these stupid new contact lenses. curses upon thee, bausch & lomb!! a plague on both your houses!

there was a really, obscenely fat woman in town earlier today, and she opened her mouth really wide and lifted her child up (to make noises at it or whateverrr), and i genuinely thought she ws going to eat it. i shouldnt drink when its sunny, i get dehydrated and delusional. oh and i always forget what the word "archaic" means too, and soemtimes eat grass. the randomness of it all, oh its TERRIBLE! [ed is a ****]

oh no i've written enough utter rubbish, time for bed and spinny spinny fun fun!! curse you, alcohol or something in my eardrums or something, the trouble it causes!get dec to explain it./ something about deuterium alcohol beer means no spinny buzzkill at bed. i dunno.

Pet wrote:
    [ed is a ****]
    I was born on the cemetery
    Under the sign of the moon
    Raised from my grave by the dead
    And I was made a mercenary
    In the legions of Hell
    Now I'm king of pain, I'm insane
    You know my only pleasure
    Is to hear you cry
    I'd love to hear you cry
    I'd love to see you die
    And I'll be the first
    To watch your funeral
    And I'll be the last to leave
    I'd love to hear you cry
    And when you're down beyond the ground
    I'll dig up your body again
    And make love to shame
    Oh lady cry, and say goodbye
    Oh lady cry, and say goodbye
    You've gotta say goodbye
    'Cause I will eat your mind

(plagarised from garage inc.)

Drank half a bottle of poteen last night. Still pissed and the blood is coursing through my veins and filling me with desire. Desire to feel someone's neck between my hands. possibly a small child.

MURDER!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Pet wrote:
    oh no i've written enough utter rubbish, time for bed and spinny spinny fun fun!! curse you, alcohol or something in my eardrums or something, the trouble it causes!get dec to explain it./ something about deuterium alcohol beer means no spinny buzzkill at bed. i dunno.
    Yeah it's to do with how you react to slightly different densities of liquid in different parts of your inner ear. If you were to mix your drinks with D20 (heavy water) the spin (intrinsic angular momentum, whoops no that's something else, quantum mechanics doesn't apply to real life I keep forgetting it's bollox) will be less. Though you'd still get locked though your drinks would become very expensive.

Right moan: I've been wearing the same clothes for the past 50 or so hours, I haven't showered or seen a toothbrush. AAARGHGGHGHG Stupid continuous partying (and all it entials) and sleeping on floors. I'm getting too old for that... Poteen too, eeeeevilll. I'm going home now. Get cleanness

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Yeah it's to do with how you react to slightly different densities of liquid in different parts of your inner ear. If you were to mix your drinks with D20 (heavy water) the spin (intrinsic angular momentum, whoops no that's something else, quantum mechanics doesn't apply to real life I keep forgetting it's bollox) will be less. Though you'd still get locked though your drinks would become very expensive.

Right moan: I've been wearing the same clothes for the past 50 or so hours, I haven't showered or seen a toothbrush. AAARGHGGHGHG Stupid continuous partying (and all it entials) and sleeping on floors. I'm getting too old for that... Poteen too, eeeeevilll. I'm going home now. Get cleanness

You wouldn't get locked. You'd get switched off. Deuterium is heavier than hydrogen and possesses the same or very similar electron affinity to that of hydrogen. As a consequence, the D nuclei vibrate at a lower rate to those of hydrogen when in a water molecule. This has the effect of causing reactions in the body to slow down slightly and we know what happens then, don't we?

MURDER!!!!!!

• Advertisement

man, I gotta find me a murder victim.

****."the horrors" are looming. Here we go again.

Why, oh why did I drink whiskey?

Ow. :(

Pet wrote:
    Why, oh why did I drink whiskey?

Ow. :(

Because it's a drink of the gods

Drink of the Demons more like. Or public order offences.

Dead Ed wrote:
    Drink of the Demons more like. Or public order offences.

Nah, I'm thinking gods like Pan and Mars and Thorr.

Aye, murder and wenches aplenty.

Dead Ed wrote:
    Aye, murder and wenches aplenty.

Yes, I will awaken from my tomb in a burned down church to let slip havoc and the dogs of war upon this land

197309556_ae7ca70a5c.jpg

Student living conditions continue to deteriorate, shock.

It's quite cosy actually

• Advertisement

We're back in the top ten

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement