Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

John2 wrote:
    Yes, I will awaken from my tomb in a burned down church to let slip havoc and the dogs of war upon this land

197309556_ae7ca70a5c.jpg
    Where is that, if you don't mind my asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Somewhere on the border between Wales and England, not exactly sure where

We're out of the top ten again. We'd be shooting up the chart if Roro was still here to whinge.

And my real reason for posting here? What the **** is wrong with CSC that all the socs' sites go missing so often?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

john we need to port to another server tbh.

Hosted on boards as a private forum?

• Advertisement

well. no, boards seem to have something against me.

what about dwight showman?

he's lovely what about him.

Never mind. I don't know what my point is anymore. **** CSC and its servers of hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

John is right, this thread is nothing without me to propel it along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

damn, wish I was in Japan. Suzuka eight hour beckons. damn skintness,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

work nights out: surprisingly funny.
    work the next day: unsurprisingly, not.

****ing hell i'm knackered.

Go to bed

bit too wired yet - need a few minutes of relaxing.

have a ****

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

John2 wrote:
    have a ****
    good advice

don't touch willy. Good advice.

now, which to follow? :/

Mine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Firstly what a charming conversation that was.

Secondly no more Logan Echolls, I only have two episodes of season two left to watch...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭punka

Secondly no more Logan Echolls, I only have two episodes of season two left to watch...:(

The season finale is SO GOOD!

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm trying to save it..had to pull my self away from youtube so that I wouldn't end up watching it all sleep deprived and not really enjoy it.

So tempting to go back...

I've had a headache all day.

*hands John2 super strenght Panadol which we don't seel here from some reason*

I've been taking Solpadeine but it's one of those "You can't get rid of me, mwahahaha!" headaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Dentist round 2. nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bartron Prime

Was caught in a thunderstorm last night (I wisely hid under a tree as the lightning got closer) and this wireless internet I have been "borrowing" from my neighbours has started to play up.

But, can't compete with the dentist. Ouch. Not fond of them. Why must their equipment look like rejects from a sci-fi horrow show? Is that thing going to fix m teeth or transmogrify me but either way I know it's going to hurt..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

My tooth's all sore. I'm going to have to go to the dentist on Friday.

Unrelated, I had to have blood test this morning. The doctor took 32ml (4x8ml vials) of my finest red stuff. Then, I had to have breakfast in the hospital coffee shop, because I had to fast for my test. Then, I was two minutes late for work. And I have to go to the doctor for an annual check-up on Thursday.

Hmmm...

I went to Maynooth today to register and have a chat with my supervisor. Chat went well, got a tour of the place (they have a departmental tarantula for arachnophobia studies :)) and then headed to the graduate studies office. Who were closed. For the whole day. So I have to spend another four hours travelling (two in and two out) to hand in a form and sign some things.

Oh and woe upon woes, I got the new album by Peeping Tom and the CD is weird, it's thinner than the average CD. It won't feed into a car stereo and is so flimsy it comes off the spindle thing in my laptop. Jerks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

John2 wrote:
    So I have to spend another four hours travelling (two in and two out) to hand in a form and sign some things.
    Either you're ranting, or you're crap at getting to Maynooth. How are you getting there?

You live in LuasLand, how long does that take to to to Connolly? You can get the train right out to Maynooth, which takes about forty minutes by my guess. It's a bit of a trek from the station to the university but very manageable, maybe a little more than ten minutes. Alternatively you can get the 66 bus from opposite Doyle's on College St. This takes a little over an hour, and drops you off in the middle of the town which is about five minutes walk from NUIM. The 67/67A are alternatives to the 66, but it's hardly worth an extra ten minutes journey-time to ensure avoiding me on a bus. Even if you'd be ashamed of you lack of beauty when near me.

Oh and never stop off in Leixlip. The smell is vomit-inducing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Was caught in a thunderstorm last night (I wisely hid under a tree as the lightning got closer)
    I honestly hope you're being ironic. I'm slightly drunk so I can't quite tell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement