Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Rudely awakened by cigarette smoke again. :mad:

Jerks.

Also: more whiny Muslim bull**** in the papers today. Just ****ing get over it, the Pope's a nut, deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Fetch the hammer, roro, fetch the hammer...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

muhammad2.gif

Is that to replace the pacman smiley?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Tut tut. That could be seen as offensive to muslims and is very insensitive. Ha, Heil ratzinger and **** mohammed!

• Advertisement

So you're saying we should have a papal smiley?

Yeah, Why not? Actually the pope engaged in acts of wanton carnality with mohammed, whilst fellating hitler's corpse would be better. That way every religion gets offended equally.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Remember, Mohammed has to take it up the ass, because apparently it's fine and dandy to **** another man, but to be ****ed is just not swings and roundabouts? Beats me tbh..

I reckon it's just a pre emptive counter attack for when abdul and his mates use El Papa's ass as a landing strip.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

and back on topic....

Tired.

• Advertisement

What's this "on topic" of which you speak?

ranting, bitching and moaning...not discussing religious icons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endymion

It's like on "YORE MA"

sorry what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endymion

That was ment for John there.

ranting, bitching and moaning...not discussing religious icons.

It looks like ranting to me ;)

o that makes more sence then

Back to ranting, stupid youtube slow, american's must be finished work..

We're out of corn flakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I hate work more than life itself.

I'm going to make work hurt.

I hate work with the passion and energy of a thousand red hot, hate-filled suns.

Work makes my face go emo.

On the plus side, they're going to give me another raise. Goddamn bastards.

Work is for the weak

(and those who are able to afford nice things)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 misefreisin

repeats are absolute poo. i think repeating of the year is in order and i'm gonna owe the bank the greatest amount of money of all time. i don't even like science. why, whyyyyy?!

If you don't like science then why don't you switch into a course you do like, it will most likely be cheaper.

done two years of it at this stage, seems silly. i don't know what else i'd do either, to be honest. i'm hoping it might become better in the moderatorships. if i get into third year, which is doubtful.

What subjects are you doing now and what would you like to do as a mod?

repeating bio1 and chem, passed bio 2 in the summer. all that's left is microbio, genetics, biochem with structural bio, botany and chem. i will take anything but chemistry!

Well my advice is, if you haven't already, is to do as many of the past papers as you can between now and your repeats. With any luck some questions will repeat. If Dan Bradley (genetics, should be Bio1 unless my memory is wrong) is still on the course, have a look at any schol papers and past papers you can, I remember him having a predictable pattern. But basically the papers are the key as even if the exact question doesn't come up you can still stagger an answer based on what you cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

repeating bio1 and chem, passed bio 2 in the summer. all that's left is microbio, genetics, biochem with structural bio, botany and chem. i will take anything but chemistry!
    Well you're lucky in that regard if you get into 3rd year. JS physics/chemistry has a high failure rate but people tend not to fail the biology subjects, apart from two microbiology students this year afaik.

tired, wind burned, smelly..need shower.... maybe some kip before drinking...

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Well you're lucky in that regard if you get into 3rd year. JS physics/chemistry has a high failure rate but people tend not to fail the biology subjects, apart from two microbiology students this year afaik.
    50%-ish. It does make you feel like a war veteran after getting through while everyone else died off though. "fire in the hole"

• Advertisement

My laptop doesn't like the network here. I'm on a hallway computer and the broken seat is making my ass numb. Plus I had to walk through the pissing rain to get here. Grumble, grumble, grumble.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement