Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

And it's not Mr McGuirk, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It's Enda

It's John.

Heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

It's david Quinn.

Ah for God's sake lads. A failed SU-sabbat candidate who got less than 350 votes who's not John McGuirk. This might help.

As might this, but that's just for giggles.

• Advertisement

Shut up you. It's david quinn. failure, being a ****, being anal ect ect. He has what it takes to be that man.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

<<snip>>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I'm feeling strangely protective of my new society. Paternal, almost. Although I'm really more of the alcoholic uncle.

Anyway, he's messing with the wrong hack. I've got powers. Political powers...

<<Snip>>

Ahhh.. a Heineken drinker...

It all makes so much sense now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Although I'm really more of the alcoholic uncle.
    Goood goooooood... Strong with the force young one-eye.

Yes my speech for election as treasurer at last years agm can be summed up simply as "more beer".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Protobionts. Wtf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭gymrabbit

Hmm. I've seen this guy around, seems very gentlemenly.

David Quinn I've met a few times and seems really nice I don't know why some is saying such horrible things about him.

Me too, from brief encounters he seems alright. Methinks this is another irrational dislike coming from the physics crowd?

Perhaps he's a chemist. HA ha. HA HA. ....

my laptop hdd went click, click, click click click click, boooooooooooooooooo.

dell warranty is up.
    going to be spending 80 on a new 2.5 hitachi. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

hangover, teaching tutorial at 10am tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Pet wrote:
    Methinks this is another irrational dislike coming from the physics crowd?
    Who, david quinn or the other one? Name one physics person who's said they don't like david quinn? I voted for him like (y'knooooow, lang-or)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Pet wrote:
    Me too, from brief encounters he seems alright. Methinks this is another irrational dislike coming from the physics crowd?
    I do economics.

Pet wrote:

The SU is the enemy, David Quinn is the SU, therefore David quinn is the enemy. Whats irrational about that:confused:

• Just to bring it back to moaning........... why does the fire alarm always go off when you're a) in the shower b) after going to bed? Does it always go off about twice a week? It's wrecking me head!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Christ that was cold. really really cold.

first time i've heard it go off though. And I think I shall kill Barry for it - kinda harsh that the security guard picked on John when he was in bed at the time it happened in his apartment.

****ing biochemistry writeups. What a load of bollocks.

• Why did he pick on John? Someone was cooking sausages or something?
    I was just glad it wasn't me leaving something on the cooker and forgetting about it *whisper* like I did the other day :rolleyes:

Johns flatmate was the one cooking sausages. John was in bed. your man was just narky at it happening at this time at night methinks.

btw, you weren't the girl who myself and rory talked to very briefly about "the one time it actually is a fire'll be the time you stay inside" thing, were you?

• nm

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

take it to msn tbh......

• I would if my msn was working but thats a whoooole other rant for another day :D

feck off. we're bonding over moaning. anyhow,I was the shorter bearded one. rory's the big well built fella. and my roommate was the long haired guy beside us. :) and now, battery runs out and I snuggle up in the warmth that I call "not outside at 10 to 1 in the morning"

• ah ok LOL.
    Anyone on campus should open the window when cooking sausages...... any more fire alarms this week and I will not be amused, not at all!!

• Advertisement

There's no window in the apartment kitchens unfortunately -they're a bit smaller than yours :) I just close the door into the hall so the fire alarm cant get smoke etc. and the extractor does the rest of the work...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement