Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• ehh no window? At least you don't have people gawking at you from Aras an Phiarsaigh as you make your morning cuppa. there's an upside to everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

no, but there was the first morning I moved in when I was getting changed, looked out, and realised most of aras an phiarsaigh could, if they turned a tiny bit, see me in my room butt naked. that was disturbing :P

• I've seen people openly getting changed in full view of everyone in Front Square and beside the GMB :D Too much work to close the curtains.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

take it to msn tbh......
    never mind that, you know they are like 20feet apart if not less? ,just yell yer moans at each other...

Shay Banned for 3 weeks, personal attacks in 2 threads.

• Advertisement

• Got left a nasty note from Housekeeping today because the kitchen is a mess. They're blaming all of us but it's just one girl who won't ever wash her dishes. Really annoying. And they stink of garlic. Would it be acceptable to throw them all out of the window?

I went to Dunnes in the rain to buy some doughnuts and they're all stale :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Got left a nasty note from Housekeeping today because the kitchen is a mess. They're blaming all of us but it's just one girl who won't ever wash her dishes. Really annoying. And they stink of garlic. Would it be acceptable to throw them all out of the window?

I went to Dunnes in the rain to buy some doughnuts and they're all stale :mad:

Well either rat her out of put up.

btw, what did shay say./

Got left a nasty note from Housekeeping today because the kitchen is a mess. They're blaming all of us but it's just one girl who won't ever wash her dishes. Really annoying. And they stink of garlic. Would it be acceptable to throw them all out of the window?

Housekeeping/your housemates stink of garlic?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Shay Banned for 3 weeks, personal attacks in 2 threads.
    Wrong thread, Ian :D.

Who'd he insult/where are they/should I just ask him in real life?

• The dishes stink of garlic, heh. But I'm sure the smell is lingering on me now as well, it's that bad.

• Advertisement

Ibid wrote:
    Wrong thread, Ian :D.
    Unless i'm going bamy, entirely possible though it is, he had some posts in this thread that i deleted.
    Who'd he insult/where are they/should I just ask him in real life?
    real life as any posts discussing it here will be deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Unless i'm going bamy, entirely possible though it is, he had some posts in this thread that i deleted.

I think for Ibid, Shay's absence counts as something of a wohoo.

oooh, entirely over my head that....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Enda vs Shay, handbags at dawn.

Shay is far more amusing, but Ibid is from Leixlip, and has europerson and bi.curious on either side of him. Who'd win?

Discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Well going on their terms of endearment for one another, it's the twat vs the **** wit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭gymrabbit

Is shay hilary's friend mate? i like shay and enda why do they fight?

pent up sexual frustration. Enda whats to make sweet butt love to shay, but shay aint into that type of thing, thus leading to "awkwardness".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Booooh to suspected ulcer... :mad:

I thought I was like the least stressed out person I know (when at least 6 months shy of exams that is). Well at least the tablets the doc gave me are makin me feel much better! Now whether that's cure, placebo or narcotic I'm not sure, nor do I care much. :)

I thought I was like the least stressed out person I know

Er, it's a crazy, FAR-OUT idea, but maybe it's the fact you're an alcoholic?

LiouVille wrote:
    pent up sexual frustration. Enda whats to make sweet butt love to shay, but shay aint into that type of thing, thus leading to "awkwardness".
    That's strangely accurate once you switch the names.

• Advertisement

Ibid wrote:
    That's strangely accurate once you switch the names.

ok
    pent up sexual frustration. Ibid whats to make sweet butt love to shay646464, but shay646464 aint into that type of thing, thus leading to "awkwardness".

LiouVille wrote:
    ok
    pent up sexual frustration. Ibid whats to make sweet butt love to shay646464, but shay646464 aint into that type of thing, thus leading to "awkwardness".
    Heh, wd.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

the doctor gave us "a few days" for my nanny. I wont be around for a bit

joe

**** Joe, sorry to hear that :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Pet wrote:
    Er, it's a crazy, FAR-OUT idea, but maybe it's the fact you're an alcoholic?
    Pff.. If I'm an alcoholic then at least half the people I know (and not just in ireland mind you, so I've discovered) are worse.

And ps you sound like my mother

pps I'm a little drunk but I still speak truth

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

the doctor gave us "a few days" for my nanny. I wont be around for a bit

joe

**** man, sorry to hear that.

Sorry Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I'm really sorry Joe.

8 cans of druids for €11 in londis + houseparty = :-/

it hurts allllll over.