Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

oh dont get me started on having to study!

nah that was directed at the other ed candidate sanding beside u. have all the posters been stuck up already?

Oh yeah, all over the hamilton. Check the maths room too while you're at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

damn i told someone i'd help them with that. are posters pinning up a continous thing or is it just one big swoop?

They go up at 12 at night in a week's time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

on mymail.tcd.ie.... is there a way of seeing the sent messages?
    on mymail.tcd.ie it's no longer default to save sent mail. i dont know how u actaully make it save them all other then click save a copy in outbox everytime u write a mail. i recommend u use thunderbird for mailing outside of college. and maybe inside in some cases
    /me waves fists at ISS
    Just figured this out.. In mymail go to options ==> Personal Information ==> Edit Identities and tick the "save sent mail" checkbox.

• Advertisement

legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

moan: fecking studying for the schols....its getting me down :( and this weekend was the first time i started studying for them aswell :rolleyes:
    haha.

though i discovered last week that i apprently was supposed to start studying a few weeks back(even the bum's are in the library...i was but for my exam on thurs.....) , so now to get started for may :/

on the upside i get alot of posting to boards done, nothing better to be doing in the library...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

Mymail sucks! Get Gmail!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i use both

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Myth wrote:
    You should try and track down your lecturers, ask them what to study. Ask for extra classes in the subjects that aren't the easiest, and for sample solutions too! And ask them if they have any hints for the exams closer to the time! (they might not tell you, but worth a shot!
    thanks :) yeah im totally gonna ask for hints, i need all the help i can get!!

• Advertisement

Cute (according to sky anyway) Female student seeks Middle Aged insecure Lecturer for examination hints. This reminds me of a video i seen recently. I think Paris Hilton was in it.

jebus just walk into a maths lecture or something kev n decide for urself.

jebus just walk into a maths lecture or something kev n decide for urself.

Ok I'll do that. I'll sit in the next maths/physics/chem lecture, scan the crowd and as a result I will have seen SB. But knowing if she's hot or not....hmm... maybe she should be on the website. It would be easier then. Also it doesn't really matter.

Cute (according to sky anyway) Female student seeks Middle Aged insecure Lecturer for examination hints. This reminds me of a video i seen recently. I think Paris Hilton was in it.

i think i saw that video also, she'd get a f for effort anyway

Ok I'll do that. I'll sit in the next maths/physics/chem lecture, scan the crowd and as a result I will have seen SB. But knowing if she's hot or not....hmm... maybe she should be on the website. It would be easier then. Also it doesn't really matter.
    well i dunno about sophie but i'm sufficently scared anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Ok I'll do that. I'll sit in the next maths/physics/chem lecture, scan the crowd and as a result I will have seen SB.
    :eek: ive got myself a stalker!! ;)

Who is it? Anyone i know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Well I would like to have a moan/bitch/rant/verbal assault on ....... UCD people!

Yes I am unfortunate enough to go to UCD and yes they are all a bunch of w**kers!

Is there any chance I can become an adopted Trinity student?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Who is it? Anyone i know?
    Not me anyway.

can you pass the test zane from mtv2?

• Advertisement

alcohol bad...............

Darth Bobo wrote:
    alcohol bad...............
    alcohol + training = sweat it all out, sweet........ now if only i wasn't too tired to get off my seat.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

still a physio guinea pig?! :eek:

Chick wrote:
    still a physio guinea pig?! :eek:
    huh? if u mean the training another 2 weeks of it...... :)

Is there any chance I can become an adopted Trinity student?

Trinners for winners. Its a way of living not your college! Welcome to the gang......

Just follow her into the computer room and find the CD she drops and post the pictures therein.... may prove interesting!

RANT : nurses get no bloody midterm after working our asses off for the past 6weeks, only to be back in 2moro morning@9am!

And yes I know there'll be no midterms wen we qualify...

Chick wrote:
    RANT : nurses get no bloody midterm after working our asses off for the past 6weeks, only to be back in 2moro morning@9am!

And yes I know there'll be no midterms wen we qualify...

We're all in the same boat! But at least you get summer holidays, we get 4 weeks during the summer.........

You a Smurf or a Spot (or a psych or a learning disability)?

Yeah I suppose we are in the same boat yeah, don't mid my little rant there :p Four weeks in the summer is really crap, poor you that's ****. Are you in one of your final years of med, is that why you've only a month?

Smurf... spot... Took me a while to cop that one, never heard it before! But nope I'm neither a SJH'er or an AMCHN'er.

its a ranting thread chick, knock urself out.... God knows i do enough of it :)

• Advertisement

Chick wrote:
    Smurf... spot... Took me a while to cop that one, never heard it before! But nope I'm neither a SJH'er or an AMCHN'er.

So what are ye then?

Smurfy V's Spotty has been going around for a while..... Final year is cool but hard.... graduating would be fun.... :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement