Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I smell something rotten as some meat had fallen in between the bin and the bin liner and has been rotting there all week. I only found it when I took out the bin liner to replace it. Egads it was nasty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭King.Penguin

i'm looking for a spare ticket too....

I'm not.

i am

ApeXaviour wrote:
    You and just about everybody else I know...

Is there less available this year or something?

There was 6,800 available last year, this year it is publicised at 6,000 but on a year by year basis last year was the anomily, 6,000 is usually the norm.

• Advertisement

you going myth?

Have been for the past 4 years and have finals this year, so no.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Getting kicked out of the pav so early on Friday is just gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

for those of you looking for a ticket, i know a guy who has a spare one, but they do BESS, or some of BESS and want to make a profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

ApeXaviour wrote:
    drinking til noon + sleeping til dusk + strange strange memories involving veet for men. why....??? I had no intentions! This does not lend itself well to finals. Nosireee, not at all
    Declan, Declan, Declan. Whatever will we do with you?! Veet? Jesus. You need to get outta "The funhouse"!

• Advertisement

ApeXaviour wrote:
    drinking til noon + sleeping til dusk + strange strange memories involving veet for men. why....??? I had no intentions! This does not lend itself well to finals. Nosireee, not at all

I heard stories today at band practice. It sounds like old school DURNS is alive and well in your apartment...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Dead Ed wrote:
    Declan, Declan, Declan. Whatever will we do with you?! Veet? Jesus. You need to get outta "The funhouse"!
    You're just jealous because his (and some of my, but let's not go there) antics are making yours look tame.

Not really, I'm slightly perturbed though!

Pet wrote:
    You're just jealous because his (and some of my, but let's not go there) antics are making yours look tame.

I think in terms of you vs. ed that you're winning and it's plain saline from here to the finish line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Stop being so damn cliquey and tell us what Pet did!

Nein! Ask the hamster yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I'm not saying, and neither is anyone else, if they know what's good for them.

John wrote:
    I think in terms of you vs. ed that you're winning and it's plain saline from here to the finish line.
    That's it? that was ages ago wasn't it?

I think I've retired and previous antics haven't been all that spectacular anyway. Just the odd sabotaged sewage outlet, fire extinguishers, injuries, broken glass/silicon wafers, fire, lumberjackery and a dollop of comedy intolerance. Anyhoo, it's probably best to quit before the fuzz catch up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

The UV lights are back in the men's toilets on the lower concourse of the Arts Building. I dislike purple lights immensely.

They stop you shooting up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Neural networks can go

Suck.

My.

Cock.

The kitchen in my apartment REEKS of vomit. It was fine when I left it this morning and now I can't go in because I keep retching. And all I wanted was to cook fajitas. ****ing hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

This stupid essay just won't end

/kicks essay

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I had a fantastically shit day yesterday, and I'm still in a bad mood about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Ibid wrote:
    I have €10 for you today, if that helps.

Study study study study study study study study study study study study study.

Agh! Study!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I skipped the qft 3 hour stuff this afternoon to work on an assignment due on friday and now I think there's a lab test on at 2 or something so I'll be kicked out anyway
    argh!
    /bashes head off desk
    plus I havent gotten around to getting the exam dates for my subjects yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Ibid wrote:
    Ditto... But prob for entirely different reasons than you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Ditto... But prob for entirely different reasons than you.
    You never know. Unless you stop building up walls and open up. I can only help you guys if you let me IN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Heheh.. I'm liking you more and more these days man. A "manly man" as you described yourself in another post, who adores joanna lumley (though I do admit she IS cool) and is open listening to people's feelings ;)

Fortunately I have a nice support group of non-internet friends* bearing the cross and listening to my the specifics of my (really not so interesting) moans. Also, as I'm sure ye know, there're many facets of one's self one shouldn't internet.

*to any of yous here, thanks. I really really appreciate it, am feeling much petter.

Now, to keep on topic: I'm not liking my new found tolerance for cricket and croquet. To emphasise I shall quote myself from nearly 3 years ago (bear in mind I was already a full two years in the college at this stage).
    What's up with those people who play croquet outside the Museum Building? Who are you!!?? "I say old boy" why don't you just put on a monacle and raise the frickin Union Jack!

I brought some mates from home to the college (book of kells and off to the pav) and there these a*se-bandits were. To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement..

Chattin with the group in college; seems this feeling is shared by the posse, and with some vehemence. Fortunately we've come up with a cunning plan...

We get a T-shirt, on it we get printed "YOU ARE A KNOB". A chosen mate goes up to these west-brit pansies wearing said T-shirt. "Howyis lads, was d'story?". And just stand there in the way, y'know Trigger Happy TV -esque.

It'll be the stuff of legend...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement