Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

And people who Question the Lords Will and Plan, go to hell, allong with the usual batch of sinners, Rapeists,murders,lefties....
    I like how you casually threw 'lefties' in with rapists and murderers. You righties crack me up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Stargal wrote:
    I like how you casually threw 'lefties' in with rapists and murderers. You righties crack me up ;)
    Prior to joining the Blueshirts, Joe told me he supported Sinn Féin. He can't really throw out the lefty jibe that easily ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I think you'll find that Joe's politics are more like a wide spectrum than a particular shade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

You avoided studying for schols because ilovemybrick and hils were going out? Damm, you are dedicated to the Cause

It was more "I need to stop the crazy girl from being crazy before she jitters so much she explodes, so we're going shoe-shopping", but yeah, pretty much. I think you're underestimating how much I don't like studying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭King.Penguin

I think the major problem here is AS is bit of a thick ****.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I think you'll find that Joe's politics are more like a wide spectrum than a particular shade.

Almost all the colours of the rainbow!

in freshers week of 1st year, i was a member of
    YFG,OFF,LY,OSF & GP

dont know why i didnt join PD's, prob wernt giving anything good or i ran out of money or something

Also stargal,the leftie thing was done just in reference to the conversation that myself and you had about how i read uour blog for the election, "Labour and the General election",

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Fair play to b.ie_polar getting a new hostel though. One other thing that makes me happy.
    You are one adorable little ginger kid. If it makes you happier, I've got a place in Harlem. Its huge!
    ApeXaviour wrote:
    Sorry bro...
    Breakups suck ass anyway, but it always seems to weigh less on the person who did the breaking, so I hope it was you but if not you have my sympathies.
    Although I've never been broken up with, breaking up with people can hurt a lot too. You've got all this guilt cus you know it is your fault that the poor girl is in tears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

b.ie polar wrote:
    Although I've never been broken up with, breaking up with people can hurt a lot too. You've got all this guilt cus you know it is your fault that the poor girl is in tears.

Just like Sex...

b.ie polar wrote:

thats really depressing,

also, congrats on Harlem! Just dont do a die hard and walk around with a sign that says you Hate all black people! otherwise you'll end up as b.ie Dead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Ha! I'll do my best. I actually got chased down a street on Staton Island by this black gang shouting "you looking for the suburbs, white boy?"

Oh, and the new film rocks. Bruce Willis beats up a fighter jet.

The area is actually Dominican. They have road-side tarot card readers.

• Advertisement

This is neither a rant, bitch nor a moan, but a worry.

I'm just sitting here in the office minding my own business when I just heard what I could swear were gunshots coming from over Pearse Street direction and shortly afterwards a bunch of sirens went from the Garda Station direction southward toward the sound.

I could be mistaken but it's worrying all the same.
    Let's hope I was imagining things.

Yeah, hope 'twasn't anything like that. Nothing on breakingnews.ie or rte.ie or in press releases by the Gardaí yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

's okay ted, 'tis my money, I just didn't want to fill out the forms.

Well, the sirens are still going. Eep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Well, the sirens are still going. Eep.

Ronny that was all of 7 minutes.

Hope everything is alright all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

My perfectly crafted ircset personal statement, I went to submit. 1300 bloody characters too long, yet I'd thought it was just within range. :mad: Guess why... when they count characters they include spaces. Now I have to chop this up. It'll lose all it's flowingness. If only I could go at it like a text message! That'd be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

ApeXaviour wrote:
    My perfectly crafted ircset personal statement, I went to submit. 1300 bloody characters too long, yet I'd thought it was just within range. :mad: Guess why... when they count characters they include spaces. Now I have to chop this up. It'll lose all it's flowingness. If only I could go at it like a text message! That'd be great

Dec, it is like a text message, All formatting is removed once you submit it, so no paragraphs or line breaks (new line) just replace with a single white space.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I'm fed up with ill-informed participants in Seanad reform debates.

God damn I'm bald.

Ronny that was all of 7 minutes.

Hope everything is alright all the same.
    Hillary types like she talks!

Edit: I was tryin to Pm boston (old chap, bad internet). I found the entire saxon discography it's class. (no maiden though!)

• Advertisement

Dead Ed wrote:
    Hillary types like she talks!

yeah with about the same regard for grammer. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

The deluge of rain ;_;

John wrote:
    The deluge of rain ;_;
    No way man, it's savage. I've been running around dodging puddles all morning. Livin' life on the edge as it were.

No way man, it's savage. I've been running around dodging puddles all morning. Livin' life on the edge as it were.

Are you going all the way to bray in the rain?

And yes yes it should be a pm.

I was about to say it's still ****ing pissing but it appears to have temporarily stoped.

Now to drink heavily tonight or go get Harry Potter in tesco and sit in a pile of duvets till it's read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Now to drink heavily tonight or go get Harry Potter in tesco and sit in a pile of duvets till it's read.

Do both!

I worked in Dunnes Stores when the last one came out, and there was nowhere near as many people here as they thought there would be to get the book.

I worked in Dunnes Stores when the last one came out, and there was nowhere near as many people here as they thought there would be to get the book.

Hence why I'm going to Tesco. Last time I siddled in, got the book which i hadn't order and paid less for than in a bookshop and was home all in about 10minutes. Far quicker and less hysterical than queing in town. And less rainy.

Yeah I heard it'll be around €13 in Tesco. Will be out in Lucan so I might wander over to the 24 hour Tesco there.

****, just wasted sixteen quid on something I'll never use just because it had a warning label. Never go to maplins with a hangover. Also, Irish people are all ****ing mad. Every last damn man, woman and child ever to be squeezed out on this damn country is a raving lunatic (except me of course).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Myth wrote:
    Yeah I heard it'll be around €13 in Tesco. Will be out in Lucan so I might wander over to the 24 hour Tesco there.
    Tesco Lucan \o/.

Girlfriend has me getting the trolley to Barnes and Noble in Hazard "Center" at midnight. As I have read precisely zero Harry Potter books in my time, I may have to bring some economics books I've picked up over here to keep me entertained.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement