Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

The Millstone - very nice. Where cody's used to be.

Codys is gone?

I liked that place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭mizz.yelof!!!

grrrrr lost my camera when out last night, fell out of my bag somewhere. only got it a omnth ago :mad:

Working to montage style music does not produce the same rapid results in real life (unlike movies or cartoons).

Stupid physics.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

Walked into a computer class today thinking it was just an open session...the tutor even stopped me and I just stood there thinking she was telling me to wait for a free computer...only left once she said "theres actually a class on now" :(

Oh the shame!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Oh, we've all done that. Many, many, many times. I've done it drunk, which made it funnier at the time, but not so much afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Making stupid efforts to come into college and kill time that could have been spent in bed or on a comfy couch only to be told they had changed their plans.

Grrh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Making stupid efforts to come into college and kill time that could have been spent in bed or on a comfy couch only to be told they had changed their plans.

Grrh.

Why would anyone want to kill time?

Crash has been winding me up...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Shut your moaning or you'll get infracted elsewhere, too :D.

• Advertisement

Admins! Admins! Save me from this mod conspiracy!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

yes, Zaraba! we are all out to get you!

i'm very unwell, Stupid Throat infection!!

also, Does cuckoo still post on boards at all?

Another one! The mods are all in this together!

Rozie was right after all....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Stupid bloody impossible thesis still being stupidly impossible. I hate it.
    I hate it this <
    > much. Which is a lot by anyone's standards.

Also f**king UCD Admin's webpage still hasn't updated my page to 07/08 so I STILL can't get a Student Card. I hate this university. Why am I still here?!

Oh yeah, the people. They're pretty cool I guess.

Doesn't really make up for the f*ckbloody dissertation though...:mad:

Pet wrote: »
    In the spirit of my current mood [househunting, college, finances, life], I give you this:

Life done got the tip in
    Ready to push all the way
    Guess life thought I'd get into it
    If it did it to me every day

Life said we were gonna spoon doggy
    Style, said it with a little grin
    But when I got down on all fours, yeah
    LIFE JUST STUCK IT IN

Life keeps fucking me in the ass
    It's fucking me in the ass
    And I know life's having a great time fucking
    A boy that graduated at the top of his class

Life's got a main desire
    It wants to light my ass on fire
    Life keeps fucking me
    It's fucking me

Fucking me in the ass.
    I could retype it all, but this way is just easier. I'm only getting angrier, though.

Insomnia. Insomniaaaaah. Innnsomnia. Insommmmmnia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Gah - ****ing Dublin Bus being 25 minutes late this morning, which (because of the wonderful physics-bending properties of early morning traffic) meant I didn't get in til 9.35, which is a little late to wander in to a small 9.00 lecture. How hard is it to get a bus to point A at the time when you said you'd have it there, when you've been practicing every single day for the past 20 years! Gaaaaaah!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

This might sound patronising... but get an earlier bus? The 20 odd minutes sleep you lose is more than made up for by the lack of stress.

shay_562 wrote: »
    Gah - ****ing Dublin Bus being 25 minutes late this morning, which (because of the wonderful physics-bending properties of early morning traffic) meant I didn't get in til 9.35, which is a little late to wander in to a small 9.00 lecture. How hard is it to get a bus to point A at the time when you said you'd have it there, when you've been practicing every single day for the past 20 years! Gaaaaaah!

74a?

Rant: Stupid scumbags cancelling my bus (15c, now 15b with an extra part thrown onto the journey for free) from going near my house after 6pm every day.

ApeXaviour wrote:
    This might sound patronising... but get an earlier bus? The 20 odd minutes sleep you lose is more than made up for by the lack of stress.

As it is I'm aiming for the 7.45 bus, which has me in at 8.40 or so if it actually shows up. If I get the next earliest bus (7.25 or so, I think) I'll be in by 8, which is ridiculously early for a 9AM lecture.
    Myth wrote:
    74a?

Yep. I know it's technically a new route and they're working out the kinks or whatever, but it's basically the old 15C route with a slightly different terminus, so I don't know why it's been so shaky so far.
    Myth wrote:
    Rant: Stupid scumbags cancelling my bus (15c, now 15b with an extra part thrown onto the journey for free) from going near my house after 6pm every day.

Yeah, heard about that. Doesn't affect me much - going as far as Whitechurch saves me 2 minutes walk, but if I get off at Taylor's Lane then I don't have to walk through Whitechurch at night so...ya know...Taylor's lane it is.

• Advertisement

Why don't you all just get the DART?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭manicmonoliths

Myth wrote: »

The other day the bus driver just completely bypasses half the bus route because some little scumbags were throwing stones at buses.
    It's like these people don't even have lives! 'What do you want to do today?' 'I know! Lets throw rocks at buses!' 'Yeah thats a great idea.'

b.ie_polar wrote:
    Why don't you all just get the DART?

*sets fire to b.ie*

I'll DART you!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Was talking to a friend of mine, and at the moment apparently there's an issue with bus drivers refusing to go as far as whitechurch at the moment because of stuff like this.some are, some arent, depending on what they've had to deal with and personal preference.

çrash_000 wrote: »
    Was talking to a friend of mine, and at the moment apparently there's an issue with bus drivers refusing to go as far as whitechurch at the moment because of stuff like this.some are, some arent, depending on what they've had to deal with and personal preference.

Meh. I'm on the opposite side of Taylor's Lane. So I'll have to rely on the 16 bus for getting into town now.

Stoopid father convincing me to commit myself to medium-term spending plans on the basis of a substantial fund transfer, and then reneging on said transfer, forcing me to either go deeper in to debt (if the bank will let me) or pack up and go home.

b.ie is not best pleased.

I'm sure the person who gets your campus room will take good care of it. Have fun packing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Well, that was kind of mean pet...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I'm sure the person who gets your campus room will take good care of it. Have fun packing!
    Eh, that's highly inappropriate, Pet.

• Advertisement

That's not really on now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement