Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

weekend's too short!!

snorlax wrote: »
    weekend's too short!!

Yeah. Sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

Trekkin' Rob. Enough said.

people trying to get me to give things up for lent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭bright

Crappy term paper due for next monday still hasn't been started.It's a long one. Boo-urns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I'm the drunkest \I've been in about twi years. Thsi sis a rant because I near;y fell in front of a car on Westland Row and now the room in spinning...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

europerson wrote: »
    I'm the drunkest \I've been in about twi years. Thsi sis a rant because I near;y fell in front of a car on Westland Row and now the room in spinning...

Quoted for reference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 MissyRock

I'm sick and I've an essay due in on Friday that I haven't started yet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Not a single black and white printer in the Arts Block is working. Christ, now I have to face the world outside.

EDIT: I wish my all friends weren't so wierd as to spend valuable time tracking down candidates' personal bebo pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

b.ie polar wrote: »
    EDIT: I wish my all friends weren't so wierd as to spend valuable time tracking down candidates' personal bebo pages.
    Oh dear...

• Advertisement

b.ie polar wrote: »
    Not a single black and white printer in the Arts Block is working.

IS Services had a bad day today - had to go to three computer rooms in three parts of college before I could get a working PC

I got id'd for trying to buy a can of murphy's in Spar. It's the first time in 3 years, and I'm nearly 23!

HSE has no back-up system for the pc in our office and there's lots of reports on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

snorlax wrote: »
    I got id'd for trying to buy a can of murphy's in Spar. It's the first time in 3 years, and I'm nearly 23!

HSE has no back-up system for the pc in our office and there's lots of reports on it!

You're complaining that you look young?

Why were you buying a can of that filth in the first place?

Im a stout drinker :)

ohmmmmmmmm

GreatGuinness.jpg

But it tastes horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

But it tastes horrible.

blasphemy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Full phone calls in the library.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Everybody in computer science intently typing away on their laptops during a lecture!!! So annoying! I have to share a module with them...

Is this during Concurrent Systems?? Who are you? one of the engineers down the back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

So much **** to do. SO MUCH.

Why do assignment deadlines, financial crises, summer plan-making and job seeking have to all converge in the same two-week space in February? IT'S NOT FAIR.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

No body believes me when I tell them who I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Boston wrote:
    No body believes me when I tell them who I am.

...in a "you're boston off boards? No way - you don't look psychopathic" way, or something more consequential?

People think I don't look psychopathic? I think the first year engineers would disagree with that.

People don't believe I'm running for education.

Yep, one of the Engineers down the back, watchin what you're all doin on the laptops... well... not that we understand anything you're doin! :)

Report it. The idea behind allowing students laptops in lectures is so they can take notes. It wouldn't be the first time a lecturer has stopped people using laptops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Dang.

My previous two employers were summer camps. I'm applying for both again, and although I've got glowing references from both, I can't use either of the references on each other, even though I kinda need to.

Bah! Catch 22 ahoy!

Boston wrote: »
    Report it. The idea behind allowing students laptops in lectures is so they can take notes. It wouldn't be the first time a lecturer has stopped people using laptops.
    well the best part is that the lecturer asks that they put away the laptops at the start of the lecture but they're back out again in no time... or they just dont bother taking any notice of him...

Just out of curiosity, whats that SPOON application?

tick-spoon1.jpg

Spoon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Myth, do you have a file of funny pictures to hand at any given moment, or do you just search google images every time an amusing word comes up and then post the best result? Either way, splendid work...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement