Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

bollax. Lost my room application personal statement somewhere in the great wonders of my computer. balls.

Ah well here I go again. *cough* "I'm great because..."

Try that little search thingy in the top right hand corner. Hasn't failed me yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

snorlax wrote: »
    just started bootcampireland.ie and am so stiff from it...they made me do press-ups in the snow last night!

Hmmm that looks familiar...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

Training..well lots and lots of running and circuits..lots of endurance stuff..was easier tonight as the weather wasn't so bad and I think my fitness levels have improved already!!!!

Military instructors give the course and they like yelling and giving people burpies to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

this damn NIN album is taking ages to download, WHY did i opt for the 600Mb lossless version?:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

snorlax wrote: »
    Training..well lots and lots of running and circuits..lots of endurance stuff..was easier tonight as the weather wasn't so bad and I think my fitness levels have improved already!!!!

Military instructors give the course and they like yelling and giving people burpies to do!

Looks like crossfit type stuff. Mucho fun! Burpees are mighty. Burpees for all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Fad wrote: »
    this damn NIN album is taking ages to download, WHY did i opt for the 600Mb lossless version?:mad:

I ordered the 2CD so went for the mp3s as I'd be getting the lossless versions on the disc. It's good. Sometimes great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Have not gone out in over two weeks, the closing bell has become the soundtrack to my life and I really no longer care about the following;
    1) The cayley hamilton theorem and Jordan block normal form...
    2) The definition of integrability and darboux sums
    3) The difference between intensive and extensive growth.....Irelands dependence on foriegn growth or any of the following books....Economy of Ireland, After the Celtic Tiger, Ireland as a transition economy...or anything remotely related to econ pol.
    4) Macroeconomics......especially the classical model......damn diochtomies....

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

John wrote: »
    I ordered the 2CD so went for the mp3s as I'd be getting the lossless versions on the disc. It's good. Sometimes great.
    why did that not occour to me GRRR

i do love it though:)

Went downstairs to the restaurant in work at 10.55, and they'd already stopped serving breakfast. :(

Went downstairs to the restaurant in work at 10.55, and they'd already stopped serving breakfast. :(

Should have done a 'falling down'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I hate Grafton Barbers. They have only one haircut, and even that is asymmetrical. There is just no point talking to them, they'll give you the same thing regardless. I had such wonderful curls...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

It's the same I've found in Sam's. Only decent place is Merchant Barber's in temple bar. I always leave there impressed thinking "gosh they really know what they're doing".

Myth wrote: »
    Should have done a 'falling down'.

And that would be?

image021.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

SO. SICK. OF. STUDYING.

Exams begin next week and I feel as if I KNOW NOTHING. It's all going out of my head! Argh! Get back in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭balzarywex

paperclip wrote: »
    SO. SICK. OF. STUDYING.

Exams begin next week and I feel as if I KNOW NOTHING. It's all going out of my head! Argh! Get back in!

x2

And that would be?

To further elaborate:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

ApeXaviour wrote: »
    It's the same I've found in Sam's.

And Sam's have stopped doing their cheap Monday & Tuesday cuts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Zoodlebop

I hate it, ARGGGG!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Pearse station closed, boo.

• Advertisement

Giving up chocolate for Lent & Schols exams = hellish.

paperclip wrote: »
    Giving up chocolate for Lent & Schols exams = hellish.

I on the other hand, gave up Schols exams for lent. This is the twenty-second year running that I haven't broken lent (but there were a few close calls where I applied to sit them before changing my mind).

I admire your resilience, we can all learn from you.

funny-pictures-cat-downloads-brain-chess-sweatshirt.jpg

Back I go to the library, got to pick up a couple of books and hug a librarian. :)

Two more exams to go.....the one on tuesday is a 'fun' combination of THREE subjects, so more to learn..! I'm hoping either enzymology or glycolysis will come up, I've prepped for those almost exclusively. Pharmacology, on the other hand......neurotransmitters, please, oh please.

Just back from a week's holiday in Fuerteventura. It rocked. There were even camels.

That's great and all, but I've work on Tuesday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

FYP due in two weeks. Haven't done much this weekend, although that was planned. 13-hour shift in work today, tired now and need to do some work before I head to bed. Annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Transport 21, if it comes in on budget, will cost €108 per second until 2015.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭defiantshrimp

Ibid wrote: »
    Transport 21, if it comes in on budget, will cost €108 per second until 2015.

It takes money to make money Enda :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭tweety28

how annoying is it that americans cant say anything right! and i dont mean pronounce words correctly...

i was watching a programe last night where the woman was giving tips on healthier eating and kept saying ''less caloric'' ITS CALORIFIC.

i was practically screaming at the TV she was such a stupid knob

god im a little bitter about something amn't I???

Now, now, let's not generalize. I'm half American myself. :D
    But, yes....saying 'caloric' is pretty bad, especially coming from a country where that (calorific) is every second word you hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I'm not sure if I like my new avatar or not. Think I'll test-drive a few other ones.

/Note to self: Stop posting every thought you're having in your head. Other people don't need to hear everything. Seriously.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement