Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

My ONLY source of entertainment has been whisked away to Paris. I am now officially the most bored person on the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

wowy wrote: »
    My teeth hurt. A lot. Bloody braces. Ah well, 9 hours down; 15 months, 30 days and 15 hours (give or take..) to go.

This brace lark is getting very annoying. A bracket broke off about a week ago, and could only get it fixed yesterday (as orthodontist only does private practice on Wednesdays). She didn't replace it, and just replaced the wire, and now, 30 hours after that, the wire has gone and fecked itself up. Again, I'll have to wait 'til Wednesday to be seen, and hope that this time, she gives me more than 5 minutes of her time.

Highly, highly irritating!!!!111!!!one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

My ONLY source of entertainment has been whisked away to Paris. I am now officially the most bored person on the planet.
    Could have sworn that said whiskey. It's ten to nine in the morning and I'm thinking of booze. Can't wait to be finished work this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

beautiful weather all week...and then...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

europerson wrote: »
    "It's not my fault you have no social life."

Well, she was just a bit of a total bitch.

lolcakes, what a complete retard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

8 days till first exam and I'm sick... :(

7 Days until first exam..

10 days of college left...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

can't study >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Life is crap, crap, crap.

*sulks in the corner*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

less than 24 hours to first exam.

....OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.

• Advertisement

Finals start tuesday for me.. am way to calm for my own good.

For the rest of you doing finals, I offer the words of J M Keynes (pronounced Kaynes)

''In the long run, we are all dead'' and your tombstone won't reflect the grade you get in college so don't get too stressed!

my quote for the moment:

"Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most."

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

crash_000 wrote: »
    less than 24 hours to first exam.

....OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.

I am thoroughly concerned by my lack of freaking out, because I definitely am not sufficiently prepared.

Yeah i'm not really freaking out that much, but I am starting to think i'm semi ****ed for this exam. whens your first one podge?

Tomorrow. I'm at that wonderful stage where I know a sufficient amount of material to potentially do very well, but not enough to guarantee I don't do appallingly - which makes things exciting. Thankfully they're all over by Friday week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Fuck I Never Actually Learned that Shit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

T-minus...12 hours...and counting.

I really shouldn't be here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Good luck everyone.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Good luck everyone.

2 bells tomorrow...

I don't start until tuesday but feel I should be more freaked out or something..

Anyways, best of luck to all of those sitting exams!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

I don't start till Wednesday, and the first one is reasonably easy. Only thing that has freaked me out so far is finding out the date and time the results will be posted.

xebec wrote: »
    I don't start till Wednesday, and the first one is reasonably easy. Only thing that has freaked me out so far is finding out the date and time the results will be posted.

Yeah, I didn't like that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Bah humbug. I wanted Dustin to win the Eurovision, crap singing and all. And the worst part will be Dana and Frank McNamara and the rest gloating for weeks and saying "Told ya so!". Bleh.

On a more consequential note, good luck, finals folk!

Dustin didn't get through??? Gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

For those about to sit finals, I salute you.

Why is it the better prepared I am for an exam the worse I seem to do?

I think not studying for the remainder is the way to go.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 swimfan22

Why do neighbours always insist on getting builders in around exam time, just when you want some peace to get some work done...

And worse, they are those dedicated-type builders who stay until late in the evening... Grrr :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

clients dying on me...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

WHAT THE ****, PHYSIOLOGY [I'm looking at a certain lecturer, but I won't mention her name.]

Give the exact values and units for average human cardiac stroke volume, lung capacity, forced vital capacity? What kind of ****ing question is that?

And all the ****ing TAXONOMY, and ridiculously specific ecology questions [Raunkier life forms? ****thewhat?].

Biology 2 Paper 2 = epic fail.

[not that I failed, but I can say goodbye to a first, or even a II.1, if I'm unlucky.]

GRRR.

• Advertisement

Why is it that after spreading the exams nicely over three weeks for the previous three years, they decide to cram them into as short a time as possible for finals? I've forgotten everything I studied for tomorrow thanks to studying I did for exams I had today and yesterday, and now I'm too tired to relearn the stuff for tomorrow!
    ARGH!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement