Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Meh, I used to arrive in work looking wearing British army DPM. No one cared. Though one colleague found me extremely hard to believe when we had a chat about boys. Also from your inscription all I can picture now is you looking like dylan moran.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Somewhere on the southside maybe? Is there a pennys or something in Stephen's Green at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Somewhere on the southside maybe? Is there a pennys or something in Stephen's Green at all?

There's a Dunnes.

There's a Dunnes.
    Oh yeah, good call. That's where I'll head so.

Oh yeah, good call. That's where I'll head so.

Yeah I had to do there where's cheap to buy clothes brainstorming at lunch today, I know it's a pain when you're trying to think of somewhere yourself. Of course I failed miserably at lunchtime and just went to topshop in clerys.

• Advertisement

Ew, spending money.

Payday's not til the 25th.

Ew, spending money.

Payday's not til the 25th.

Payday's 23rd here and I'll be in Scotland then and finished work!! Yay!!

But your right ew for spending money. Paid for my rooms this week...bye bye bank balance.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

my socks are still wet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

my socks are still wet :(
    Use a tissue from now on, for gods sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Timans wrote: »
    Use a tissue from now on, for gods sake.
    Ha! That's not environmentally friendly, though. Save the trees, use a sock!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Boston wrote: »
    Also from your inscription all I can picture now is you looking like dylan moran.
    I feel it only fair to tell you that I only EVER drop trou for people who liken me to Dylan Moran. Congratulations. You are now "in there".

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

AAAGGGHHH, Cambridge (or more precisely Hughes Hall) have just informed me that I don't have any accomodation for my masters which starts in less than a month (this despite me being relatively certain I was guaranteed it). ****ity **** ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Supplementals tomorrow...

:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Have to be up stupidly early tomorrow, but my sleep cycle is currently on "summer", which means bed at 3, up at 11. Bah!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

shay_562 wrote: »
    Have to be up stupidly early tomorrow, but my sleep cycle is currently on "summer", which means bed at 3, up at 11. Bah!

Heh... I just quit a part time job that had me working nights. Luckily college doesn't start for a while though so I have time to readjust.

Why do you have to be up stupidly early? And what time is early for you?

Bah rain! Just because it needs to be noted. Icky, icky rain.

Why do you have to be up stupidly early? And what time is early for you?

Bah rain! Just because it needs to be noted. Icky, icky rain.

Funeral (which, appropriate thread and all that), remember? And "stupidly early" = 7ish, because Dublin's radial transport system is stoopid.

Funeral (which, appropriate thread and all that), remember? And "stupidly early" = 7ish, because Dublin's radial transport system is stoopid.

See you know how the left side of my brain doesn't really talk to the right side of my brain, well I didn't put that being this morning and you getting up early together. I thought you were going to get into a library habit or something.

And yes Dublin transport can be quite annoying.

Stoopid Meteor have had my phone for more than two weeks now. And they really just don't seem to care at all how much this puts me out. The first thing I'm going to do when I get my phone back is switch providers.

Also, I'm hungover after three glasses of beer. Glasses! I've grown so weak since leaving college.

Stoopid Meteor have had my phone for more than two weeks now. And they really just don't seem to care at all how much this puts me out.

This is worrisome - I dropped my phone in to them this afternoon. Hope it doesn't take quite that long - I like my phone!

• Advertisement

I have the e66, it is the bomb

I have the e66, it is the bomb
    Grrr.... jealousy.

But I'm not gonna spend a fortune on it. I'm gonna wait til an irish operator picks it up and get it for cheaper. 400 bills for a phone? I think not!

Meh, without a crippling drug addiction, whats a boy to do with his money?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Meh, without a crippling drug addiction, whats a boy to do with his money?

I'll be happy to take some off your hands :p

You're a bit young for me.

This is worrisome - I dropped my phone in to them this afternoon. Hope it doesn't take quite that long - I like my phone!
    I took me 14 working days to get mine back.

Moan: the Noel Sharkey talk on saturday is booked out. Was looking forward to going.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

its 5.13 in the morning. There are eight days until the ridiculousness of Freshers' week kicks off (Halls Weekend before).

The hour and a half of sleep I got is not enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

I'm back on the 6th without realising it, I've been telling the world and his dog it was the 13th :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Jmccrohan just PM'd me the JF Engineering timetable.. 9-5 daily with only one hour's break.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

Baza210 wrote: »
    Jmccrohan just PM'd me the JF Engineering timetable.. 9-5 daily with only one hour's break.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk.
    Good old Dolly Parton shift.
    It'll all be worth it in the end.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement