Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Well how about putting teabags in one's showerhead? Then you'd be showering in fresh tea.

It's an idea I came up with a while back. That, and using coffee instead of milk when making microwave porridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

Being left out of the freshers mailing list this year!Missing out on all my info, leaflets and related paraphanaliea!!

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

lilmizzme wrote: »
    Being left out of the freshers mailing list this year!Missing out on all my info, leaflets and related paraphanaliea!!

Are you in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Kudos to the guy who ate the burger in the wrapper. I hope that I am never that desperate for money!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Steve Higginson

Kudos to the guy who ate the burger in the wrapper. I hope that I am never that desperate for money!:o

When you have nothing to eat for two weeks but 12c Tesco Value Noodles, you'll start to see things differently!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

When you have nothing to eat for two weeks but 12c Tesco Value Noodles, you'll start to see things differently!

Mmmmm Noodles! :D

No, I shall never eat in McDonalds. NEVER.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

I have surgery in 6 and a half hours.

I have spent the last two months working for next week and now there is a chance I will miss the whole shebang.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

I hope everything goes well for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I have surgery in 6 and a half hours.

I have spent the last two months working for next week and now there is a chance I will miss the whole shebang.

Whats happening next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

crash_000 wrote: »
    Yes it does. Got any business ideas? lets form our own company.
    Oh I have plenty of ideas. I just lack the entrepreneurial and managerial skill to do anything about them. Plus I have no capital. In fact, I have minus capital.

Why won't people give me money for sitting on my ass and surfing the net like they did in the good old days?

• Advertisement

Because you've lost your looks?

Thought that might be the case, but after I shaved and got a haircut I realised that I'm still beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Pretttty Boyy

I'm the hottest person in that college you tosser

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I'm the hottest person in that college you tosser
    Why have I waited 'til now to ban you...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Dude seems to have got a dose of love from the brothers. I'd better be quiet though. He might kick my ass.

Heh. Neither of us are in that college, so it would be unpossible for either of us to be the hottest.

I say lift the ban. Pretttty Boyy is the funniest poster round these parts. Plus, I hear he's good lookin.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Why won't people give me money for sitting on my ass and surfing the net like they did in the good old days?

there's a recession don't you know!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I say lift the ban. Pretttty Boyy is the funniest poster round these parts. Plus, I hear he's good lookin.
    That's the rumour anyway. But alas, in spite of his aesthetic (and only?) charm, his presence upsets the feng shui of the forum.
    Didn't we beat you up in the Pav before, Gorilla??
    See what he did there? Gorilla... Apexaviour. This one's more wily than I thought.

lol

Did he beat you up in the Pav?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PrettttttttyBoy

This forum has gone dead since Pretttty Boyy was thrown off. Listen to the voice of reason Ape, we all want Pretttty Boyy back... Sure I thought this was the rant/bitch/moan thread anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mick Fry

This forum has gone dead since Pretttty Boyy was thrown off. Listen to the voice of reason Ape, we all want Pretttty Boyy back... Sure I thought this was the rant/bitch/moan thread anyway?

Does anybody know who this guy is?

Doubt it, I've seen Apex squat.

But ApeX wasn't always the buff squat mo-chine he is now.

Mick Fry wrote:
    Does anybody know who this guy is?
    Apparently quite a lot of people do. He was notorious during his time in the Hamilton. A bit of a rebel without a cause. There was a thread on him not too long ago.

Lies, Apex was always buff and It's not actually that guy btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chris McCann 08

Boston wrote: »
    Lies, Apex was always buff and It's not actually that guy btw.

More lives than a cat...It is actually "That Guy"... Where is this thread B.ie?? I hope you are continuing on my legacy around those parts. Pretttty Boyy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chris McCann 08

Start a get Pretttty Boyy out of jail thread! Give the future rebels of the Hamilton what they want

Chris wrote:
    Where is this thread B.ie?? I hope you are continuing on my legacy around those parts.
    Check it.
    And yes, I am an absolute menace. I'm a wild one. Never know what I'm gonna do next. Should I play solitare or minesweeper?
    Boston wrote:
    Lies, Apex was always buff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

This all just got way too creepy for my liking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

2 glasses of wine

2 cocktails

9 shots

...my poor poor head.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement