Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Always works for me......eventually:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Peslo

And I HATE it when people are eating sandwiches in the computer room and then get their crumbs all over the please and in the keyboard, it's bad manners if nothing else!!!

Yeah, I also hate when people bring in one of those plastic shopping bags and are always taking stuff out of them and making noise when them and so on.

There's loads of people in the computer room now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Power is cut to the washers and dryers at 10pm so you are kind of wasting your time

Yeah, I found that out at about the time you were posting, necessitating an early morning alarm and a bleary-eyed stumble down to the laundrette to get them going again. Bleh. On the plus side, clean things!
    Boston wrote:
    Pictures or it didn't happen.

Bound to be security cameras around there somewhere if that's what gets your rocks off.

Bonus moan: I'm cold and wet :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

Are the Arts Block computer rooms back open? I went down to the Hamilton ones a few days ago, and it was like a bloody sauna in there. And the rooms are about two chairs short, so I had to kneel!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Fricking sailing club.. I seem to be the only person there that isn't a world champion, and thus am not payed any attention to. Vicious circle. No attention means I'm not going to get better..
    Also, going home at the weekends/having my girlfriend up is really going to help with my sports club participation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I've got a load of washing sitting in a machine that I want to put in the dryer. The problem? There's two people having sex right now* on the bench in the college launderette. Seems kinda inconsiderate, really.

Am I too late to make a durty pun on "load"?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

MyZone's layout seems to have changed and it won't let me view the reply I've just received.

MyZone's layout seems to have changed and it won't let me view the reply I've just received.
    He's right ya no, It's horrible.

I'm writing an email to ISS about it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Maybe it's being phased in tonight.

Can you compose a message? I can't.

Yes I can! When you click on "compose message", you have to scroll down. it's weird the way the page doesn't move or pop up or anything. I hate it.

ISS have nothing to do with it as far as I know, it's probably Google.

But yeah, I'm not a fan of it. The other way was simpler and easier.

Figured out how to open the email, silly me.
    Just click on Gmail above the Inbox - Compose Mail option and it returns to what we're used to.

Erm, can't you just use mail.google.com/a/tcd.ie?

That's where I logged in...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

I think it was a google problem. My google homepage (similar yoke to myzone) went a bit weird there about 15 minutes ago. It's back to normal now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Worse still, they've replaced my 'Maxim's hottest women' app with pictures of beaches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Worse still, they've replaced my 'Maxim's hottest women' app with pictures of beaches.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

The nice people at the bus garage found my book!

(I know this is therant/bitch/moan thread, but I thought I should balance out the karma for posting my moan in the whoo-hoo thread.)

• Advertisement

Get off my lawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

why does Safari always crash when i try to log into vodafone.ie? every time i try it on the Macs i just doesnt work.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Ugh, insufficient knowledge of the collegiate system here has led me to be enrolled in a different college from all my friends and its a surprisingly annoying problem. Stupid bloody Cambridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Peleus wrote: »
    why does Safari always crash when i try to log into vodafone.ie? every time i try it on the Macs i just doesnt work.

Because it's made by Apple?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ThePopeOfRome

The swipe card system at the entrance of the Berkley Library. It never bloody works .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

Kwekubo wrote: »
    The nice people at the bus garage found my book!

(I know this is therant/bitch/moan thread, but I thought I should balance out the karma for posting my moan in the whoo-hoo thread.)

Is that the Rang & Dale? If so it was probably trying to find its way to my house in order to haunt me.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

Kwekubo reminds me of the time I lost my wallet on a bus- €100, student card, ATM card, monthly train ticket, condom(not that I was gonna use it- but that's another rant/bitch/moan).
    Is it wrong that I get strange thoughts when I see "condom""bitch""moan" in the same sentence?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

karlr42 wrote: »
    <condom in a wallet>
    Dangerous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

Enlighten me?:o

• Advertisement

Stupid bastarding lab reports.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement