Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

karlr42 wrote: »
    Enlighten me?:o

1. If it's constantly being thrown around and/or grated against coins/keys etc. there's a much higher chance of an airhole.
    2. How long until your mother finds it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Actually the biggest problem is the heat that it comes under in your pocket, and being heated/cooled on a regular basis. causes the latex to perish somewhat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

2. How long until your mother finds it? :pac:
    Most folk don't have a klepto for a mother.

I once have a very humorous incident involving a forgotten about condom, a family barbeque and a clothes line.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Well that sounds boring, don't elaborate.

Its late, and i've decided I have to install linux on my Eee. Ubuntu here we come.

You can really tell i'm unemployed.

• Advertisement

What model Eee?

900. XP is just a bit too slow on it for my liking.

Ah I see. I presume you'll be heading for array.org then.

aye aye. thankfully the ubuntu eee page had a nice tut as to what needs to be replaced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Baza210 wrote: »
    Well that sounds boring, don't elaborate.
    Yes, quite. Why don't you liven up this thread with more talk about phones?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Burn.

I am most displeased. I'm also trying to think of a witty way of revealing that the previous post was sarcasm/reverse psychology, but it's not coming. That's what she said?

COME ON GUYS.

I knew what you where trying to do, but I warned you about being abstract :L

Mmfgh it wasn't abstract. If I didn't want him to elaborate I wouldn't've posted at all >:l

1. Fire drill at Trinity Hall at 7:55AM.

2. Told to "keep off the lawn" [ie the soccer pitch in front of the Pav] when throwing my Vortex at lunchtime. Fuck you, guy on lawn mower.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Baza210 wrote: »
    2. Told to "keep off the lawn" [ie the soccer pitch in front of the Pav] when throwing my Vortex at lunchtime. Fuck you, guy on lawn mower.

Its not a soccer pitch and they're pretty picky about what people do on it.

Well there were people playing GAA on it, whatever. What about the rugby pitch, are they so strict in regards to that too?

May have to get piercings removed on account of doing Judo. :(

In case of a nipple-twist gone wrong?

Its a high contact sport the there likelihood of getting a nipple piercing pulled or caught is correspondingly high.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Boston wrote: »
    May have to get piercings removed on account of doing Judo. :(
    How many do you have?

Matching pair.

Joe, you do realise i'm no longer gonna be able to look at you without staring at your tshirt right?

That was the idea. Less so you, more so other boys*. If you check out pth there's pictures.

*actually no real idea why I got it done.

thank you joe - you had no idea how badly I needed a laugh today :) and they look lovely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Baza210 wrote:
    Well there were people playing GAA on it, whatever. What about the rugby pitch, are they so strict in regards to that too?

More so, in my experience. Your best bet if the Physiology square, that little patch of grass that's on your right as you cross the road between the cricket and rugby pitches - it's what we use for Frisbee, and I've seen it used for American football too.
    Joe, you do realise i'm no longer gonna be able to look at you without staring at your tshirt right?

Word. There's something incredibly unnerving about nipple rings.

Topic: Manflu. Bleh. And stupid people annoy me, especially when social niceties prevent me from giving them the facial beating they so deeply deserve.

shay_562 wrote: »
    Word. There's something incredibly unnerving about nipple rings.

Who said anything about rings. I went for the style traditionally favoured in bondage*.

*A bar.

I was joking about nipple rings. I bet that made you wonder how much you'd drunk at Boards Beers eh, for me to find that out.

shay_562 wrote: »
    More so, in my experience. Your best bet if the Physiology square, that little patch of grass that's on your right as you cross the road between the cricket and rugby pitches - it's what we use for Frisbee, and I've seen it used for American football too.

Have played tip rugby there as well. generally the best spot. Though the rugby pitch can be good too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Topic: Manflu

*raises eyebrow*

Topic [seeing as I've moaned to generally anyone who'll listen today, I may as well do it here, too]: I can't believe how much work is involved in JS neuroscience. Like...I have so many lab reports, presentations and such to do that I can't even keep up with the lectures. And to think, I'd actually planned to have a life this year. Silly me, eh?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement