Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Baza210 wrote: »
    Mmfgh it wasn't abstract. If I didn't want him to elaborate I wouldn't've posted at all >:l
    Elaboration (only cus I like you): I accidently left a condom in my pants when I put them in the wash. Pants were hung on the line to dry while I went out fun-having. Extended family comes around for a BBQ, condom falls out of pocket, family gathers to inspect what is lying on the ground, b.ie comes home to a chorus of slagging.
    Boston wrote: »
    May have to get piercings removed on account of doing Judo. :(
    Piercings > judo, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Wuv you too Cormie.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Wuv you too Cormie.

Hope the gf isn't a boardsie...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I know some people in UCC, just a sec...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Boston.. I think you should keep quiet for a while..

I am enjoying the nice round number that is your post count.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Two fire drills so far today......Could the SU organise a protest or something.:P

Nope, she int.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Boston wrote: »
    Its a high contact sport the there likelihood of getting a nipple piercing pulled or caught is correspondingly high.

Owie...I mean just owie and why? Really why. I know its for the boys but why?
    bar

And just more why?

I still can't look the first person who showed me his nipple piercings properly in the face. I'm just automatically drawn to his chest. Maybe this is how straight guys feel about boobs?

*shudder at piercings again*

You get a massive increase in sensitivity. Went for a bar over a ring due purely to aesthetics. Its hard to explain.

Maybe this is how straight guys feel about boobs?
    There is much less revulsion involved.

• Advertisement

There is much less revulsion involved.

I meant more the staring and less the revulsion.

I have a physio appointment at 10am Friday. I'm aiming to get a train to Cork at 11am. Ulp. If I were to race to Jervis on my scooter, how long would the Luas take to get to Heuston? Would it be quicker just going on my scooter the whole way?

If a luas is arriving then no, else yes. The 90 bus from the quays would be the fastest way from trinity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

My interview tomorrow, the one and only thing that has given me any will to live at all for these past few weeks, has been cancelled.

My interview tomorrow, the one and only thing that has given me any will to live at all for these past few weeks, has been cancelled.

Awh that sucks.

*hugs*

Sorry to hear that b.ie

I have a physio appointment at 10am Friday. I'm aiming to get a train to Cork at 11am. Ulp. If I were to race to Jervis on my scooter, how long would the Luas take to get to Heuston? Would it be quicker just going on my scooter the whole way?

How fit are you? I've done that gap on a bike in a very quick time.

Sorry to hear that.

Reasonably fit. I scooter in about 5km from Halls and back every day.. never go so fast on unfamiliar pavement though [pot holes..]

Reasonably fit. I scooter in about 5km from Halls and back every day.. never go so fast on unfamiliar pavement though [pot holes..]

You could probably do jervis to Heuston in under 15 safetly if you are reasonably fit.

Though how a scooter counts as exercise I don't know!

Very funny. Application of sweat to one's face is all the rage before going into lectures you know.

This kind of scooter:

AS1948.jpg

• Advertisement

Sorry - I thought you meant of the vespa kind.

Well mine is slightly slower. Anyway, I only mentioned Jervis because it's the closest Luas stop. I'd be coming from the Physio clinic on campus.

You could always swim up.

Installed WLM to webcam w/ <person>, used A-Patch to get rid of ads and other proprietary crap. Webcam function no longer works. Balls.

Well mine is slightly slower. Anyway, I only mentioned Jervis because it's the closest Luas stop. I'd be coming from the Physio clinic on campus.

Physio on campus? Then just walk/scooter to the top of Westmorland St take a left and get on the 90 or 92 bus.

I'd like to get to Heuston in about 15 minutes..

I'd like to get to Heuston in about 15 minutes..

Then you're only bet is a taxi. It take about 10 minutes, if not 12 and you have to get down to Jervis in the first place. Bus takes about 15, but then you might miss one and be stuck for an extra 10 minutes on top of the 15.

Yer..I knew that I should've thought about it more before agreeing to the physio at 10..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Wuv you too Cormie.
    jmccrohan wrote: »
    Hope the gf isn't a boardsie...

This anything to do with me:confused: lol

• Advertisement

cormie wrote: »
    This anything to do with me:confused: lol

Heh. I think they're referring to 'b.ie curious' but since I'm unsure I'm just going to go ahead and say:

Yes, they are referring to you.
    Yes, they are stalking you.
    Yes, they are outside your door right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement