Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Baza210 wrote: »
    What? His name was in the Trinity newspaper.
    Oh right, yeah. Tracking me down via Facebook et al would not be at all difficult. For some reason this had not occurred to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Mountain_Surfer

Got thrown out of the ICT Hut today for a stupid fire drill. Ugh was seriously annoying when I was actually trying to get some work done, then had to wait to be told "well done you evacuated the building, you can now go back inside", stress of that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Bordering on creepy now.

Now? Now?! The disembodied-girlfriend-head wasn't enough for you?

"What's in the trolley, Baza?"
    "...her pretty head."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Boston's phraseology seems to have caught on. Blast.

Width of 3rd party scooter suspension fork's gap < scooter's front tyre.
    Fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

shay_562 wrote: »
    Now? Now?! The disembodied-girlfriend-head wasn't enough for you?

"What's in the trolley, Baza?"
    "...her pretty head."
    Nah, my boyfriend lives far away, so I understand the madness. Carrying around a disembodied head is so not as weird as recognising strangers. At least the head knows you. ... Hopefully.

• Advertisement

We have met once or twice yes..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Seriously, is it just me, or is the American electoral system a tad ridiculous?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

europerson wrote: »
    Seriously, is it just me, or is the American electoral system a tad ridiculous?
    Just learnt it there myself.. Its a bit mad alright...

Very.
    Obama: 290k votes - 3 electoral votes.
    McCain: 325k votes - 8 electoral votes.

Wut.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Grrr. I am very, very ill and this is not a good week for it to happen. Too much due to be afflicted with this mystery flu-like illness. My temperature is hovering at around 38C right now.

• Advertisement

Hot lemon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Hot whiskey!

Moan: Student politics hacks make my skin crawl. Had I known the election party would have been hacks only in a bar owned and run by ogra fianna fail, i would probably have boozed up first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Hot Dickings!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Cupa Soup!! No wait...

Rant: Stupid, stupid, stupid, uber annoying and annoying people next door, turned on music really loud in the kitchen when I was mid way through one of those reasoning tests that companies make you do. Im soo annoyed...:mad: I'm really flippin' mad. I am so so so angry!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Gah! Why do none of the printers work in this damn college? Had to come all the way up to the Hamilton 'cause the one in the Berkley 24-hour room was broken, and it's cold and raining outside, and now I have to go all the way back. And I have to be up in a stupidly short amount of time to go to England for debating, which I'm happy about in a general sense but which is still coming at a very awkward time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

shay_562 wrote: »
    Gah! Why do none of the printers work in this damn college? Had to come all the way up to the Hamilton 'cause the one in the Berkley 24-hour room was broken, and it's cold and raining outside, and now I have to go all the way back. And I have to be up in a stupidly short amount of time to go to England for debating, which I'm happy about in a general sense but which is still coming at a very awkward time.
    You should think about getting a printer for your flat. These printer problems will only get worse as the year goes on, and will cause undue stress at the worst possible times. Perhaps yourself and you-know-who could share one and split the cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Peslo

My usb key stopped working :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

You should think about getting a printer for your flat.

I concur. I did so (I even had to replace the toner cartridge I used it so much (it was laser obviously, or that wouldn't be a big deal)) and it saves an awful lot of hassle.

In finall year I had my own personal laser printer and auto-docuement feeder for saving and coping notes into PDF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Peslo

printers arent that expenive even!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Peslo wrote: »
    printers arent that expenive even!

They arent expensive either. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Not if you're from crumin anyway.

I'm covered in bruises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭uprooted shane

i am bored s**tless with nothing to do with a spliting headach! in work for a miserable 2 hours at half 6, bairly worth the wait, only to be up at half 6 tomorow to be in work for 8, untill 8 tomorow evening :(

i am bored s**tless with nothing to do with a spliting headach! in work for a miserable 2 hours at half 6, bairly worth the wait, only to be up at half 6 tomorow to be in work for 8, untill 8 tomorow evening :(

Do ya know what that is????? :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

mathew wrote: »

How is LDN?

mathew wrote: »

id watch out or there will be slaps delt :L

yea as jon asked hows the city treating ya? go to the red arrows yet?

jmccrohan wrote: »
    How is LDN?

Great.. bit wrecked.. but its been a good day..
    I should be posting this in the WHOOO thread.. not here :P

Watcha upta?

• Advertisement

Baza210 wrote: »
    Watcha upta?

hes being mad going to see a play! :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement