Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Baza210 wrote: »
    Yeah, good point.

I just purchased a 3day Rapidshare Premium account, in order to download two large files (1.9 and 1.7GB). After downloading for ages, I then get an error, my two ~1GB .part files [simultaneous downloading] change to 6KB HTML files which are webpages informing me that I have exceeded the daily download limit. ON A FUCKING PREMIUM ACCOUNT THAT I PAID FOR
    Yet another sign that you should not install OSx on that eee of yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

If I wasn't wearing shorts right now I'd tell you to piss off.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

If I wasn't wearing shorts right now I'd tell you to piss off.
    :D

Had a Cornetto at Pearse St. and calmed down somewhat. My new r/b/m is that my laptop only has 2hrs battery left after that downloading saga.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Boston wrote: »
    I recall getting slapped and an OMFG at one stage.

Lies. All lies. You were way to busy for me to get anywhere near you.
    Just stop, OK. It was Friday.

(jealous)

This is the thing with good boards beers. They provide oodles of conversation.

• Advertisement

There's a late Luas schedule coming into force later on until 3AM. Can we do another beers sometime on one of those days?

There's a late Luas schedule coming into force later on until 3AM. Can we do another beers sometime on one of those days?
    You could just get the fightlink?

Dunno if the 128 runs late.

And I beat you, heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

That day cannot come soon enough. I love the late Luas.

My moan is that I fell over when taking off my trousers earlier. I just got entirely caught up in them and actually fell over. Fortunately, I caught onto my chest of drawers just in time. There were no witnesses to this, in case anyone's wondering.

You should've turned it into a little dance that made her think "hmm, yum, he's very sexy".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I have yet to be.
    Given whats happened the last two times we've gone drinking together, I find this hard to believe. However, I shall try and up my game for the next time.
    europerson wrote:
    My moan is that I fell over when taking off my trousers earlier. I just got entirely caught up in them and actually fell over. Fortunately, I caught onto my chest of drawers just in time. There were no witnesses to this, in case anyone's wondering.
    I lol'd.

Given whats happened the last two times we've gone drinking together, I find this hard to believe. However, I shall try and up my game for the next time.

Well it's just there seems to be a pattern.

Pffft. We (meaning me and the first girl) didn't really score. We just had a minor tongue collision. A very awkward one at that.

Anyway, stop making me sound like a man-slut. Just because I broke up with someone and got with another in the space of about five hours does not mean I'm easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Felt an urgent need to clarify what 'we' I was referring to

Damn right. ;)

Also, jee hils, way to go and spill the beans.

=O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Yeah, 'cause y'all had been such paragons of subtlty prior to this?

Shay, your sig is amusing. Don't think I noticed it before. Is it new?

[/deflecting conversation away from my love life]

Love y'say? I want to hear of this potential interfacing.

What's this I hear about the SU being full of hacks?

<_<
    >_>

The truth.

• Advertisement

Shay, your sig is amusing. Don't think I noticed it before. Is it new?

As of sometime last week - went to the Quiet Pint inaugural gig on Tuesday and John used the line while describing how women bitch about each other. Just struck me as being wonderfully cruel/funny. ([/pimp] - mods, I know random pimpage is frowned upon, but to be fair, he asked)

And aww! Baza wants someone to go disembodied-head-shopping with!

She wants to come to the next meet. Which is somewhat worrisome, given the hijinks that I've surmised from the last few pages. She'll probably get "jumped" by Hils.

I keep trying to remind Hils of the time she try to get it on with a female friend of mine, but she refused to accept the truth of it. In fact they both do.

Also, Interfacing! lol.

shay_562 wrote: »
    As of sometime last week - went to the Quiet Pint inaugural gig on Tuesday and John used the line while describing how women bitch about each other. Just struck me as being wonderfully cruel/funny. ([/pimp] - mods, I know random pimpage is frowned upon, but to be fair, he asked)

Is it just a night on every Tuesday? The Site seems to suggest its more regular but at the same time only talks about the 11th.

Boston wrote:
    Is it just a night on every Tuesday? The Site seems to suggest its more regular but at the same time only talks about the 11th.

Monthly is what they're going for, I think. But last Tuesday was literally their first gig ever as a group, so that may well change over time.

Interesting. I'll pencil in the 9th so.

moan: I'm ever so slightly damaged from Judo. The auld rolling into and out of a throw doesn't seem to be working too well.

shay_562 wrote: »

And how on earth does that make it any better? In fact you pimping it because it was good is fine. Pimping it because he asked is the one that's not so fine.

Edit: Just realised you meant Cormac and not John.

My swipe card won't get me into LG12 :(

My swipe card won't get me into LG12 :(
    Find a second year to swipe you in. ;)

• Advertisement

Did that, couldn't log in to the COMPSCI domain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement