Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

poohpooh wrote: »
    's'craic with
    the Engineers
    stinking up LG12
    nowadays?
    I thought a computer scientist might be able to grasp the concept of bbcode ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Probably a JF, jmc.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

obl wrote: »
    Probably a JF, jmc.
    Most likely peslo...

Oh yeah. Laptop's ****ed after several kernel panics today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

The card machine for printing in the Hamilton computer rooms stole my money. :mad: Now I have to go over to the Arts Block just so I can print out 4 pages. :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

paperclip wrote: »
    The card machine for printing in the Hamilton computer rooms stole my money. :mad: Now I have to go over to the Arts Block just so I can print out 4 pages. :mad::mad:

Contact trinity.printing@nrggroup.ie saying your money was eaten, when, where etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

Just emailed them. No money magically appeared in my hand and, more sadly, no printed page. I have to go put on my Arctic weather coat and brave the elements now... and they say we don't put enough work into our lab reports. At least today's my last day. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Oh yeah. Laptop's ****ed after several kernel panics today.

Kernel recompile time. There are some benefits to running Linux.
    jmccrohan wrote: »
    I thought a computer scientist might be able to grasp the concept of bbcode ;)

Its a well established fact that CS students don't wash.

Rant: The Shield has ended after 6 long years. I first watched it on TV3 as a teenager. I'm very sad to see its over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 poohpooh

Boston wrote: »
    Its a well established fact that CS students don't wash.
    I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I really can't get my head that far up my ass. :rolleyes:

Too big?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

To be honest, and I say this as a CS graduate, it was generally the CS students who smelled - specifically in certain years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 nivag

hate the the fact you need to use your student to get into the gym twice, keep going to get water and then have to head back to pick up my card so i can get back in.

To be honest, and I say this as a CS graduate, it was generally the CS students who smelled - specifically in certain years.

Some of them I know actually pride themselves on not washing...

Some of them I know actually pride themselves on not washing...
    Are you serious? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭uprooted shane

i have to tidy my good damn room and make dinner tonight. so im just sitting here in lg12, wondering wether to go home or not

i have to tidy my good damn room and make dinner tonight. so im just sitting here in lg12, wondering wether to go home or not

*puts on some smashing pumpkins*
    I hate you mum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

but your mammys not even there.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Heeeeeey. Don't tar SP by association with teenage angst. They had real talent, unlike, say, Nirvana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Hey, I like Smashing Pumpkins. I think I'll play them up to eleven. And I like Nirvana, but not so much, so I'll play them at ten.

Screw that, I'll just put on some Britney and piss everyone off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Nirvana's cover of Lake of Fire is super.

• Advertisement

Pet wrote: »
    Heeeeeey. Don't tar SP by association with teenage angst. They had real talent, unlike, say, Nirvana.

Despite all my RAGE I appear to still be just a rat in a cage.
    Hey, I like Smashing Pumpkins. I think I'll play them up to eleven. And I like Nirvana, but not so much, so I'll play them at ten.

Screw that, I'll just put on some Britney and piss everyone off.

I love Britney, Toxic is my favouite song followed closely by that one where she struts around like a little jessub.
    Baza210 wrote: »
    Nirvana's cover of Lake of Fire is super.

Ah baza, I don't think they where going for "super" but at least you appreciate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Was planning on cycling in for my exam today, but it's lashing now. Silly expensive bus...

Just afraid of getting your hair frizzy, I bet.

Oh yes, that's extremely high on the priorities when I'm going in to do an exam for all of 45 minutes. : p

Did you get today's xkcd?

//I still don't have a domain name >_<

I had to look it up :(
    //I still don't have a domain name >_<
    baza210.com?

Of course, Special Relativity is the first physics module the TPs did. Though then I stopped and went "hmm, but if he's constantly accelerating and decelerating that surely will affect it". Then I cried a little.

jmccrohan wrote: »
    I had to look it up :(

I had to read the thread on the xkcd fora, which is pretty much the same..

baza210.com
    AMIGA NO WAI.

No!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Plug-me-in

Exams tomorrow......

Major b!tch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Of course, Special Relativity is the first physics module the TPs did. Though then I stopped and went "hmm, but if he's constantly accelerating and decelerating that surely will affect it". Then I cried a little.

General Relativity ftw!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement