Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

I want to get in to my locker.. Why wont my card work.. :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I met Podge_irl last night in Doyle's. He mixed me up with my two boys several times, even though one of them wasn't there and the other only stayed five minutes.
    In fairness, it wouldnt be the first time someone mistook you for being bi-curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

In fairness, it wouldnt be the first time someone mistook you for being bi-curious.

I'd say pics or GTFO, but unfortunately there are plenty of them.

Nooooooo my gawd. Mulled wine with lots and lots of hours of drinking and work today is not a good thing.

I'm bloody tired of being sick. I have now contracted a stomach bug that has me bed-ridden once again.

Why has my God forsaken me? Oh yes, all that sinful stuff I've been doing...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

Stupid essays being due the first day back....total post christmas pre new year buzz killer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

Ugh, I've got a 2000 word essay due for Monday that I haven't started, and I've bloody work tomorrow. I've had a month to do it, but always found more appealing things to be doing (ie sleep). Nice prioritising skillz, gaybitch.

Does anyone know what the week commencing the 5th Jan is? Week 18?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

No idea what week it is... (you may have noticed I put the "pimp your events" thread as week 1 hilary term, I'll change it as necessary though)...

Current rant: left most of my work till tomorrow, in classic fail-fashion. Eugh lab report.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Schols officially, for me anyway, starts Monday. Going to pick my spot in the library at some point on Monday... Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Just starting my 1500 word essay on TRAFFIC LIGHTS now. By which I mean reading the lecture notes of the lectures where I was on boards on my laptop. All I have so far is this:

long_light.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Randomness

I feel an impending sense of doom.

Hahaha woo very end of the world-esque.

Nah really I just have that horrible feeling that the next 2 weeks are gonna be hard/stressful/crap.

Anti-bitch: 1200 words done now.

You know there's an anti-bitch, or as some would say "woo-hoo" thread? : p

Current gripe: so much mechanics to do, so little concentration. What's that, a piece of lint floating through the air? Oh, how it twirls and dances.

I think you all know...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

obl wrote: »
    I think you all know...
    We'll never hear the end of it come trinity monday.. whether it be in this thread or the anti moan one :P

Nah man, I was referring to the exhaustion caused by having to be in here(yes, I'm still here) at 9am. It's "unpleasant".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Yeesh. I knew my Economic Theory exam hadn't exactly gone swimmingly, but a III? In the year when I've actually been studying and going to lectures and making notes? I divided my notes into separate books, people! SEPARATE! Instead of the usual pile of soggy, borderline papier-maché that I scrape out of the bottom of my bag the night before exams. And this is the thanks I get? I'm actually looking forward to getting the paper itself back and seeing where it all went horribly, irredeemably wrong.

Oh, and I have the same damn manflu that I've had on and off since October and it's driving me insane.

Plus? The general terror of "What am I going to do with the rest of my life?" is kicking in pretty strongly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

shay_562 wrote: »
    Yeesh. I knew my Economic Theory exam hadn't exactly gone swimmingly, but a III? In the year when I've actually been studying and going to lectures and making notes? I divided my notes into separate books, people! SEPARATE! Instead of the usual pile of soggy, borderline papier-maché that I scrape out of the bottom of my bag the night before exams. And this is the thanks I get? I'm actually looking forward to getting the paper itself back and seeing where it all went horribly, irredeemably wrong.

Oh, and I have the same damn manflu that I've had on and off since October and it's driving me insane.

Plus? The general terror of "What am I going to do with the rest of my life?" is kicking in pretty strongly.

There's a bad dose of the manflu going around. I think we picked it up off women somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Boston wrote: »
    There's a bad dose of the manflu going around. I think we picked it up off women somehow.

Well, if my extensive medical research is to be believed, manflu can be transmitted via cooties, which women are known to have in abundance. Hmm...you may well be on to something. Though someone should probably inform Science about our findings pretty soon...

I'm still confused by this manflu concept. Is it basically this:

:

• Advertisement

Essentially.

There's a girl with an HP laptop running Vista and the OS X Aurora background.

I raged.

The cheek of her. Does she not realise there's very strict legislation regarding what images certain operating systems may display? Disgusting.

Moan: was pissed off due to losing my assignment sheet and needing to do it last night... then found out it was online all the while.

The singular of criteria is criterion. You cannot say "the second criteria is".

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Baza210 wrote: »
    The singular of criteria is criterion. You cannot say "the second criteria is".

Who said that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Can you say "The second piece of criteria is..."?

Off to spell czechs with you..

Edit: Wrong thread.

One doesn't usually say a piece of something plural.

jmcc - westy

• Advertisement

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. just had to get that out of my system.... now back to ****.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement