Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Linebreaks are awesome.

whooooopp!!!!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Can you say "The second piece of criteria is..."?

Suggestions:

1) The second piece of criterion is...

2) The second piece of the criteria are...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Sick, sick, sick. Stupid, stupid flu. I haven't been in college for a week. i'm on here right now because I needed to rerun art to college before they started threatening things about graduating. Or not graduating.

So so so sick. And uncomfrotable and so much work and my ears really hurt, as do my joints and I have no voice and I really no like being sick.

Phooy.:(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Suggestions:

1) The second piece of criterion is...

2) The second piece of the criteria are...
    Ahhh you have returned to the TCD forum Peslo..

• Advertisement

With a post of utter grammatical failure..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭bright

In bed with flu. Boo-urns. Too much of a headache to do anything. Too bored to not do anything. And resultantly, I'm on boards.ie

Obviously I don't know the context but why are you saying 'piece of criteria'?

"The second criterion..."

It just strikes me as a redundant phrase like 'piece of information'.

Just a thought. But thinking hurts right now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Eek that rain!!

And I only have silly little shoes on. And no hood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭REPSOC1916

Have Insomnia. Can't get to sleep. And that ****ing rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

I'm sick and tired and cranky and the world is just being crappy right now. And I really don't have to time to be sick right now! This is dreadfully inconvenient.

• Advertisement

shay_562 wrote: »
    I'm sick and tired and cranky and the world is just being crappy right now. And I really don't have to time to be sick right now! This is dreadfully inconvenient.
    Look on the bright side: you used the word spurious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I'm wet. Very wet.

Rain & wind have just reached the east, so this is a pre-emptive rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Harolds+

Its raining outside

they say its the weather that does it

: P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Indeed. I think the only thing for it is to light the fire, open a bottle of red wine, curl up in a blanket and watch some movies. I think i'll go for some horror flicks. The wind and rain will add to the atmosphere. Oh, and bucket loads of popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Mountain_Surfer

Doing an assignment which is stressing me the fcuk out. Almost finished. Then have to hit the library after until closing time, fun. I love college minus the whole having to actually do work part.

Anybody have a spare tax calculator that they want to let me submit?? Haha.

Once Monday is over my life will be great again. Roll on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Why was there such a push to keep the Library open on weekdays??
    In the Ham here. Myslef and one other guy... bit of a waste of money if you ask me...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

mathew wrote: »
    Why was there such a push to keep the Library open on weekdays??
    In the Ham here. Myslef and one other guy... bit of a waste of money if you ask me...
    Exactly my point...
    Same story last weekend when I was in..

But hey.. noone listened to me...

SU too full of their own self importance to use any sort of logic in their decisions..

infairness.. its got much busier now.... about 20-25 people here... which is the same as late friday evening...

Rant 2 for today...

Swipe access to the Hamilton :mad::mad::mad:

Joined a group of about 5 or 6, none of our cards worked..
    We all waited until someone came out through the door and let us in, only to discover that the upstairs door was open because there's some lecture of something on for secondary students.. which has the place teeming with noisy kids..:mad:

/rant

study makes me grumpy.....

• Advertisement

mathew wrote: »
    We all waited until someone came out through the door and let us in, only to discover that the upstairs door was open because there's some lecture of something on for secondary students.. which has the place teeming with noisy kids..:mad:
    Upstairs door is always open on weekends. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 101 ✭✭Katie1289

Why wont my stupid iPod nano (the old version) allow me to sync .mp4 videos onto it?? :confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

The illness/flu thing I had at Christmas, which then returned as soon as college got back seems to have now manifest itself in a form of constant dizziness. Got dirty looks staggering to my bus stop this evening. It seems like the college doctor requires appointments, too. Luckily the internet has kindly diagnosed me as about to die at any moment, so I can sleep soundly, clutching the bed so as not to fall onto the ceiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Katie1289 wrote: »
    Why wont my stupid iPod nano (the old version) allow me to sync .mp4 videos onto it?? :confused::(

My old iPod Nano didn't have video playback capabilities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Katie1289 wrote: »

I blame the user.

Just got wished happy birthday by a mate. All good and all, but it's not my birthday for another month.

Judo = pain.

I think you and phalaris know each other.

who?

• Advertisement

More to the point, why did you do electrical engineering?

Edit: Why? I should say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement