Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

jmccrohan wrote: »
    Keep up with the fashion man.

I've worn shorts for about 95% of the college days so far this year.

To put it simply: Not Mad!

Like the new avatar btw :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

mathew wrote: »
    Like the new avatar btw :)
    I found an svg somewhere, outlined the edges and shrunk it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 fr larry duff

Why does swipe access to the hamilton by the SU shop never work? aarrgghh!

Why does swipe access to the hamilton by the SU shop never work? aarrgghh!

Its been broken for quite a while..
    The one down by the panoz always works..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Keep up with the fashion man.

I've worn shorts for about 95% of the college days so far this year.

Doesn't count if you're wearing a fricken gor-tex on your other half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Not to worry (yet) the site lives on!

There's a discussion on here, if anyone's interested....
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055541028

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Demonoid is great if you have access ;)

Demonoid is great if you have access ;)
    I'm less concerned with the practicalities of obtaining my warez and more worried about the implications this verdict may have for the future...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Meh the IRMA are so out of touch they probably don't know what private trackers are, I'd obviously prefer that they stop interfering with Eircom, but they clearly don't really know what they're at.

So id say stuff like Demonoid, Waffles etc are pretty safe for the time being.

Never liked TPB either.

(Also its a great excuse to switch ISP, Ericom can be pretty woefully bad at times)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Demonoid isn't safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

Boston wrote: »
    Demonoid isn't save.

I think 'safe' is the word you're looking for.

www.dictionary.com

Boston wrote: »
    Demonoid isn't safe.

Well i wasn't gonna mention other fully private trackers and be drawing attention to them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Well i wasn't gonna mention other fully private trackers and be drawing attention to them ;)

The front page of Waffles is so incredibly cunning it would fool anyone.

Sunburn! Ow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Dónal wrote: »
    Sunburn! Ow.
    It was that sunny? Sheesh, I should have really gone further outside than the balcony today.

It was that sunny? Sheesh, I should have really gone further outside than the balcony today.

Was out cycling for most of the day, so yeah!

mathew wrote: »
    whoo lovely weather.. and no study!!! :D
    Wrong thread.

Wrong thread.
    Haha.. Woops

Horribly, miserably ill! Again! ... Yay. Here's hoping it isn't mumps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Mellowsh

Horribly, miserably ill! Again! ... Yay. Here's hoping it isn't mumps.

Swollen glands on the neck is the main symptom (like, freakin massive), fever and headaches are also common. Should prob get the vaccine to be safe, as it is a new strain of the virus... :/

Same here with the sunburn, whole farmer tan thang goin on. Plus, four 9am starts this week, meaning I leave my house at 7.15am every morning.

Mellowsh wrote: »
    Swollen glands on the neck is the main symptom (like, freakin massive), fever and headaches are also common. Should prob get the vaccine to be safe, as it is a new strain of the virus... :/

Same here with the sunburn, whole farmer tan thang goin on. Plus, four 9am starts this week, meaning I leave my house at 7.15am every morning.
    I think I've been vaccinated twice, and my neck seems to be alright, so I think I'm in the clear. Suspecting it's just a head cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭gilroyb

Missed the SER launch this year. Wasn't able to make it.

Hope some of the usual crowd (and some new additions) made it along and had as much fun as ever.

I was looking forward to the night out but was too busy in the end. How did it go?

Shoot. Forgot all about it. Would have liked to pick up a copy. If shay/hils/shrimp/anyone else has a copy, Id appreciate a loan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭scruttocks

gilroyb wrote: »
    Missed the SER launch this year. Wasn't able to make it.

Hope some of the usual crowd (and some new additions) made it along and had as much fun as ever.

I was looking forward to the night out but was too busy in the end. How did it go?

Partied hard in Mac Turcaill's and QBar afterwards, good gang, solid evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭flerb22

Mellowsh wrote: »

mumps also has the complication of massively swollen testicles (but it doesnt happen to everyone) - be careful and get the jab if you are unsure

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

PFM - swollen testicles would be a pretty clear indication in your case; watch out for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭gilroyb

scruttocks wrote: »
    Partied hard in Mac Turcaill's and QBar afterwards, good gang, solid evening.

launch without Reynards... this recession is getting worse than I thought. I've never been in the place outside of an SER launch, but it was a bit of a tradition at this stage.

Glad to hear it was a good night anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

gilroyb wrote: »
    launch without Reynards... this recession is getting worse than I thought. I've never been in the place outside of an SER launch, but it was a bit of a tradition at this stage.
    Renard's is also great after hist inaugurals. I've been at like three of those. Epic.

• Advertisement

NEVER work in the same place as your mother. Only humiliation awaits you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement