Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,418 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Scary..

Computer people never delivered the part, bah.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭House of Wolves

I have the mumps this week :( its only in one side of my neck though n it hasnt spread to the most undesirable place to be infected thank god. never got the injections against for some reason :(
    pretty **** missing one of the last weeks of college n i might miss next week too. :(
    got it from UCD, disease ridden place! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

got it from UCD, disease ridden place! :mad:
    Don't kiss UCD girls, problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Don't kiss UCD girls, problem solved.

Or Boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

RIP GeoCities :"(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Baza210 wrote: »
    RIP GeoCities :"(

Oh noes!!

And I was just on geocities site this morning. No lie.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Or Boys.

Especially those with massively swollen testicles, I presume? Never a good sign

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Fishie wrote: »

If you've gotten that far, its probably too late to avoid catching the mumps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Fishie wrote: »
    They may just not have had a **** in months.

Don't be so quick to judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Massively swollen balls that aren't blue, then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭House of Wolves

Well i went back to the doctor friday and found out it was a glandular infection not mumps. I didnt kiss any girls or boys out there, since my gf might disapprove just a tad but my friends room mate had the same thing. pretty strange but im basically better now! :D wahey for non swollen testicles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Just woke up, am really annoyed with these messed up sleep patterns. Missed two appointments and lunch with friends. :mad:

Oh, my expired 30 day Luas pass? Yes, I need that ... What's this? A valid one? Nope, don't need that. Why would I? Throw it out. What's €41 when you're already in debt? Haha!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Oh, my expired 30 day Luas pass? Yes, I need that ... What's this? A valid one? Nope, don't need that. Why would I? Throw it out. What's €41 when you're already in debt? Haha!
    For further lulz look over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

How very decadent

I am genuinely wondering can this year get any worse. A dirty bald norwegian c**t of a referee denies at least one definate penalty, turns down appeals for three more, and we go out to a 93 min away goal. Following hot on the heels of Munster's exit last Sat. Maybe someone I know will get swine flu.:rolleyes::mad:

dan719 wrote: »
    I am genuinely wondering can this year get any worse. A dirty bald norwegian c**t of a referee denies at least one definate penalty, turns down appeals for three more, and we go out to a 93 min away goal. Following hot on the heels of Munster's exit last Sat. Maybe someone I know will get swine flu.:rolleyes::mad:

Yep. You should probably just kill yourself right now. :rolleyes:

obl wrote: »
    Yep. You should probably just kill yourself right now. :rolleyes:

You first, in fact I'll help if you like.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Wouldn't you hate to be the poor ****er that has swine flu.

"I am the only person in my country with swine flu. FML"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭dentalnurse

To make things worse guys i asked god for world peace last night and the **** didnt even give it to us!!! he can be so selfish. If it makes ye feel better i fell down the stairs today and my housemate said "oh you've had a fall" and closed his bedroom door!!! I mean come on its a lil funny but how bout help me up! sad isolated fecker with ur curtains closed and your lights off with your weird bowl cut... thank god i got that outa my system plus all he does is eat fish fingers and drink yazoo. hes odd very odd. Iv a bruise :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭rjt

Jonathan wrote: »
    My bus routes have escaped the second round :)

Gah, I wasn't so lucky. Last bus is now 11 :(

rjt wrote: »
    Gah, I wasn't so lucky. Last bus is now 11 :(

Just hope for the best on Moday, Josh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Grumble grumble...stupid people in the library spreading their stuff over multiple desks, surely you can give up a some of your space so a whole other person can utilise the library's services.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

One TV in the house, a sister, britains next top model, nuff said.

Much to the amusement of the lads I often end up watching girly crap on TV due to the whole one TV thing, and some of it's not bad, but I honestly can't stay in the room for longer than a minute when that's on.

There goes my break from study.....

devinejay wrote: »
    One TV in the house, a sister, britains next top model, nuff said.

Much to the amusement of the lads I often end up watching girly crap on TV due to the whole one TV thing, and some of it's not bad, but I honestly can't stay in the room for longer than a minute when that's on.

There goes my break from study.....

Its a great source of material when talking bollix to girls in an attempt to score. I, as an engineer, talk about network simulators.

Because you're not looking to.

Boston wrote: »
    Its a great source of material when talking bollix to girls in an attempt to score. I, as an engineer, talk about network simulators.

Grey's Anatomy works, and it's not half bad either! The girlfriend thinks I'm a little gay though which is worrying.:p

Out of interest, does the network simulators ever work? Law of averages and all that, it has to work eventually!

Because you're not looking to.

I am indeed taken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Boston wrote: »
    You had me at engineer.

(it's a modern culture reference)

• Advertisement

Thanks for the heads up on the whole modern culture thing, that sort of stuff generally goes right over our engineering heads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement