Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Jonathan wrote: »
    But wait.. there's more!
    Oh no... I left my email logged in and someone hijacked it.
    I'm sure the camera(s)* in LG12 can verify this..... :p

*assuming they're plugged in!

Was out for a smoke when this happened and heard after that the class rep in question left his email open while on an errand and one of the lads thought it was a fine practical joke... A harsh way to learn to sign out of your email.
    Sounds like something Officer Coonberry would say.......

Oh, look, you only registered today? . . . . . . O_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Sounds like something Officer Coonberry would say.......

Oh, look, you only registered today? . . . . . . O_o

well you're unregistered.

>_>

well you're unregistered.

>_>

Get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Get out.

Yeah. Leave Peslo alone.

• Advertisement

Toulousain wrote: »
    Yeah. Leave Peslo alone.
    FFS, why are you referring to me as peslo!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Mountain_Surfer

Sick and fcuking tired of getting soaked cycling to and going home from college every single day:mad:

Sick of seeing cyclists without helmets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 PRS

I'm the class rep in question.

I was in the LG12 and left my myzone logged in while I went to front arch to meet someone. It's an easy mistake to make.

I've noticed, from comparing the time the email was sent with post times on this forum that not more than 3 minutes had passed until the bitching began on this site. I can't decide who is sadder, the culprit who sent the email or the cynics who have nothing better to do but moan.

PRS wrote: »
    I can't decide who is sadder, the culprit who sent the email or the cynics who have nothing better to do but moan.
    You'll be popular!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maninthebushes

I'm the class rep in question.

I was in the LG12 and left my myzone logged in while I went to front arch to meet someone. It's an easy mistake to make.

I've noticed, from comparing the time the email was sent with post times on this forum that not more than 3 minutes had passed until the bitching began on this site. I can't decide who is sadder, the culprit who sent the email or the cynics who have nothing better to do but moan.

Ouch...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ianmull

More class list spam.... this time from a class rep.. :eek:

Haha, controversial. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I can't decide who is sadder, the culprit who sent the email or the cynics who have nothing better to do but moan.

Erm, the stupid bastard who left his email client logged in? Yes, definitely.

Sick of seeing cyclists without helmets.

Cycling helmets are imo a personal choice. Helmets can cause some injuries you'd sustain that you wouldn't get if you weren't wearing one, so each individual should weigh up the risks on deciding to buy a helmet. Personally I choose to wear one but wearing a helmet doesn't automatically mean your head is safer.

My own pet cycling rant is that I know when I leave work now to go home I'll see someone cycling with an umbrella.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Dónal wrote: »
    My own pet cycling rant is that I know when I leave work now to go home I'll see someone cycling with an umbrella.

For real? That is the least safe thing in the world. And totally pointless, an umbrella won't keep a cyclist dry.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Or the person who sent the half arsed attempt at an apology....

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Mountain_Surfer

Cycling helmets are imo a personal choice. Helmets can cause some injuries you'd sustain that you wouldn't get if you weren't wearing one, so each individual should weigh up the risks on deciding to buy a helmet. Personally I choose to wear one but wearing a helmet doesn't automatically mean your head is safer..

Couldnt agree more tbh, I chose not to wear one but its not for anyone else to decide for me whether or not I should or shouldnt wear one.

Personally I choose to wear one but wearing a helmet doesn't automatically mean your head is safer.

Try telling that to Felipe Massa!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Try telling that to Felipe Massa!
    In fairness it isn't every day that you hit a 1kg spring at 260kph with your head.

In fairness it isn't every day that you hit a 1kg spring at 260kph with your head.

You're dead right! 'cause if it were to happen everyday, then, presumably, we'd all be wearing full face crash helmets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

More class list spam. WTF?? :(

mathew wrote: »
    More class list spam. WTF?? :(
    Better not post it up.

They could get offended :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Better not post it up.

Did you get it??

mathew wrote: »
    Did you get it??
    Yup.

Better not post it up.

Bottler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Post it up.

Boston wrote: »
    Post it up.
    Fine, I'll do it!

sometimes i like to finger myself in the men's toilets...

What of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

How has he not learned to lock his pc when he goes outside?

ffs

Ron DMC wrote: »
    How has he not learned to lock his pc when he goes outside?

ffs
    Different guy this time.

• Advertisement

Different guy this time.
    I know, sounds like revenge to me! . . . . . . O_o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement