Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I draw reference to my earlier comment about the 2nd year engineers being by far the stupidest in years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭jingx3

Posting in a rant/bitch/moan thread.

comeonbanus.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Hamiltonion

Some how 'Heat at Tripod' and TCD cancer Soc have my college email and are spamming me, anyone else getting this too?

I have never attended Heat nor will I , or any club that appeals to the lowest common denominator of club goer/student/teen girl in miniskirt shrieking hysterically about how 'tooootally wasted she is'

What I find worrying is that TCD cancer soc has invited me to view their photos on facebook, err I'd rather not:rolleyes:

Before someone gets smart I make a point of using Hotmail for all non college related purposes, they can spam that to hell for all I care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Leopardi

Is the average female undergraduate capable of constructing a sentence without using the word "like" multiple times? Whenever I'm on campus, I'm subjected to hearing this nauseating habit. Coupled with the wearing of fake tan and ugg boots, these individuals constitute a living argument against cloning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Leopardi wrote: »
    Is the average female undergraduate capable of constructing a sentence without using the word "like" multiple times? Whenever I'm on campus, I'm subjected to hearing this nauseating habit. Coupled with the wearing of fake tan and ugg boots, these individuals constitute a living argument against cloning.
    Ehhhh, the campus doesn't end at the Pav!

(Try walk beyond, towards the East-End)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Why would he do that? There's no women down that end.

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Why would he do that? There's no women down that end.
    Yes there are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Leopardi

Ehhhh, the campus doesn't end at the Pav!

The Pav? I am certainly not a frequenter of the Pav!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Yes there are.

Ah now, few and far between in all honesty.

If you have a moustache can you really be considered a woman?

• Advertisement

Boston wrote: »
    If you have a moustache can you really be considered a woman?
    Debateable.

I forgot about the calibre of man that frequents the Hamilton. As sure its all the same in coppers...

.../ BulletPukeL.gif

Boston wrote: »
    I forgot about the calibre of man that frequents the Hamilton. As sure its all the same in coppers...

.../ BulletPukeL.gif

Hey, you know how coppers got it's name?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

So I heard it rained the whole time I was in France? Doesn't look like it'll cease any time soon either.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Baza210 wrote: »
    So I heard it rained the whole time I was in France? Doesn't look like it'll cease any time soon either.
    I didn't even notice you were gone. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Ça me dérange pas.

J'aime google translate.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pinkspiders

Hey, you know how coppers got it's name?

Do you like to ask everyone that? :cool:

Haha!! I love how you've lowered yourself to actually post here when you have no FB. :p

Haha!! I love how you've lowered yourself to actually post here when you have no FB. :p

I don't know what you're talking about! :D

• Advertisement

I don't know what you're talking about! :D
    Don't lie!

Dont't lie!

Fine, I wont't.

Fine, I wont't.
    Boards w*nker.

SRM?

Jonathan wrote: »
    SRM?

The one and only. However did you know? :D

The one and only. However did you know? :D

Sounded like a username you'd choose :P

Jonathan wrote: »
    Sounded like a username you'd choose :P

Too predictable it would appear.

Too predictable it would appear.
    Well, no, I think it's coz you have to be the only person to believe my copper face jacks story :pac:

Well, no, I think it's coz you have to be the only person to believe my copper face jacks story :pac:

I'm afraid that would mean that I would actually have to listen to what you say, which as we both know, is something that noone does. ;)

• Advertisement

I'm afraid that would mean that I would actually have to listen to what you say,.....
    Yeah, you're dead right, coz everynight I have tell you to f*ck off begging me for sex!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement