Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pinkspiders

begging me for sex!

Aw poor thing, I think you're mixing reality up with your dreams again, cos that's the only place that would ever happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

dmz6gw.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

I have two books overdue, but I'm on placement in Tallaght so I can't make it to college between 9.00 and 5.00 :mad:

Kwekubo wrote: »
    I have two books overdue, but I'm on placement in Tallaght so I can't make it to college between 9.00 and 5.00 :mad:

Give them a call, the library folk are often quite good about these type of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

dmz6gw.png

shouldn't that be in the woohoo! thread?

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

vinylmesh wrote: »
    shouldn't that be in the woohoo! thread?

:D
    Boston is a bit like Marmite. You either love it or you hate it.

Marmite is an acquired taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Jonathan wrote:
    Boston is a bit like Marmite. You either love it or you hate it.

Marmite is an acquired taste.

I like having Boston around. He makes me seem reasoned, measured and cordial by comparison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Don't get too upset. It's a self-imposed ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Considering they stopped giving them out around the Leaving Cert last year, I am a little upset about that......

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Fad wrote: »
    Considering they stopped giving them out around the Leaving Cert last year, I am a little upset about that......
    Rumour has it that he bribed the admins with promises of sushi.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

It seems silly that Boards would have any policy on asking for a ban. What was the story? Was it just the LC mods or did the edict come from on high?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

It seems silly that Boards would have any policy on asking for a ban. What was the story? Was it just the LC mods or did the edict come from on high?

On high. Can't imagine why - I wouldn't have thought the demand for them was so high as to make it awkward or time-consuming for the moderators, but maybe I'm underestimating the frequency with which people need to be forcibly prevented from posting on this site.

Wouldn't surprise me if they made requesting to be banned a bannable offense, tbh.

It was just a horrible coincidence afaik.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they made requesting to be banned a bannable offense, tbh.

I thought reregging to circumvent a ban was also a bannable offense.........Oh wait...

I thought reregging to circumvent a ban was also a bannable offense.........Oh wait...
    People on this site talk so much crap.

People on this site talk so much crap.

Why do you keep coming back then? :pac:

Why do you keep coming back then? :pac:
    To talk crap. Duh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

shay_562 wrote: »
    I like having Boston

woot.

Arn't all bans self imposed when you get down to it. It was agree by all parties that I should have a nice little break.

Boston wrote: »
    Arn't all bans self imposed when you get down to it. It was agree by all parties that I should have a nice little break.

You're back! *Waves hands in the air in a fashion that hints that I do in fact care, but am trying ever so hard to make it not apparent*

I am taking this opportunity to make it clear that I am not a woman........ *glares*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

A)
    You're back! *Waves hands in the air in a fashion that hints that I do in fact care, but am trying ever so hard to make it not apparent*

B)
    I am taking this opportunity to make it clear that I am not a woman........ *glares*

A disagrees with B ;)

• Advertisement

Boston wrote: »

A disagrees with B ;)

I would have just said A was a little characteristically camp, but hey......

All in a days work of perpetuating the mystery of Fad.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

I'm in Dublin and I don't know why. On campus, in fact. I just watched FMA Brotherhood for a couple of hours and now I'm in Trinity.

Oh and I don't have anywhere to live this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Baza210 wrote: »

Oh and I don't have anywhere to live this year.

+1
    I'm incredibly homeless.

I haven't got Halls cos I applied 3 weeks later than everyone else. Throught no real fault of my own. Woop. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

bythewoods wrote: »

I haven't got Halls cos I applied 3 weeks later than everyone else. Throught no real fault of my own. Woop. :(

+1...but I guess I should be pleased with my incredibly fluky third round offer but then it still wasn't my first choice...

3 boardsies living in a house together? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

People have told me that the "Pav" is meant to be a great place but I've been reading on here that they're currently doing construction to it. Boo-urns! :(

[Last time I was in Trinity was in T.Y. when we went on a Historical tour throughout the city. ] Fun times. :pac:

illiop wrote: »
    +1...but I guess I should be pleased with my incredibly fluky third round offer but then it still wasn't my first choice...

Ha, I actually got offered iot about an hour after my whingefest there.
    NVM, Trinners Halls 'ere I come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

Ha, I actually got offered iot about an hour after my whingefest there.
    NVM, Trinners Halls 'ere I come.

Ok, I actually hate you now...ah no only messin' that'd be a bit mean but I am insanely jelous...

illiop wrote: »
    Ok, I actually hate you now...ah no only messin' that'd be a bit mean but I am insanely jelous...

Lewl, I only filled out my official appliation yesterday.
    The line "I'm doing medicine" is an amazing way to get what you want.
    (Apart from friends.. God I hate admitting it to people :P)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

(Apart from friends.. God I hate admitting it to people :P)

Yeah, I know what you mean. They ask you what you're going to be doing and then when you say medicine thay look at you as if i've done something arogant:confused:, when they're the ones who asked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement