Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

I was in the Pav the other day and the really sound chef knew my order. Not too sure whether this classifies as a moan or a woo hoo, because my intense shame mingled with a vague shadow of pride. Either way, I'm there too often and it's only the second week. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Baza210 wrote: »
    fml.png

Aww I wanted to do those classes but I just don't have the time this year. :(

I was in the library on a SATURDAY ppl!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

why, stalking me/?????

I learned lesbian and gay in sign language, that's all I need!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

why, stalking me/?????

Haven't seen ya all week Tar. I think you've put on your invisible cloak. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I dislike Final year
    I hate semesterisation its not even done properly
    I have to find a job or keep studying!!
    Basically ****e ****e ****e!! GRRRR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

I learned lesbian and gay in sign language, that's all I need!
    Teach me! I know gay but not lesbian.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Larianne wrote: »
    Haven't seen ya all week Tar. I think you've put on your invisible cloak. :(
    The disguise, she is working!
    Kwekubo wrote: »
    Teach me! I know gay but not lesbian.

I shall, so you DO post on boards.
    I know of two for lesbian I think:
    http://commtechlab.msu.edu/sites/aslWEb/L/W2046.htm
    Filthy!

The other one is moreso..

Dónal wrote: »
    I think I'll have to go on a bit of a road trip in the UK next weekend (by road trip I actually mean bus/train/plane) to hand in an assignment due for Monday. It's gonna be messy.

Assignment done - now to get to the airport before 5am. First, once it stops printing: drinks.

Should be a long night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Have to be up in 5 and a half hours, wish I could ****ing sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

amacachi wrote: »
    Have to be up in 5 and a half hours, wish I could ****ing sleep.
    Yeah, me too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Wish the people having the party upstairs would STFU so I can get some sleep :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

bythewoods wrote: »
    Which the people having the party upstairs would STFU so I can get some sleep :mad:

Your signature and this post. Lol.

jenny2hat wrote: »
    Yeah, me too.

oh another veggie tcder boardser, woop

edit: forgot you were 15, whoops

Dónal wrote: »
    Assignment done - now to get to the airport before 5am. First, once it stops printing: drinks.

Should be a long night.

In airport. It's weird being here this early since i'm not getting a flight anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

edit: forgot you were 15, whoops

I hope that's the only time you say that in your lifetime.:o

hope it's the last moreso :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,420 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Got up at like 8 to be in at a 10 o'clock tutorial, got in, got handed our reading for next week, and then we were told we could go. Ten minutes long...Why didn't they just email us the reading?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

That would make far too much sense.....if they did that, they wouldn't schedule lectures 4 hours apart 3 days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

9am lecture cancelled...didnt know til I got in there, and its all I had today!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Guy in Mac lab with can of Ribena, stop typing so loudly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I'm sick*, so I had to come home. Home home. Down the ****-ry.

This means I'm missing out on loads of... general study and stuff. But it also means I'm at home, can't talk or swallow and generally feel woeful.

*I don't have swine flu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭REPSOC1916

God awful pharmaceutics special suplemential exam today. If I fail this I'll have to go off books.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

I don't particularly like the taste of the water out of the hamilton fountains. It's not really a rant or a bitch, and it's barely a moan, but would you rather I started a new thread to vent my extra-mild discomfort??!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

devinejay wrote: »
    I don't particularly like the taste of the water out of the hamilton fountains. It's not really a rant or a bitch, and it's barely a moan, but would you rather I started a new thread to vent my extra-mild discomfort??!?!
    Why should you be any different? huh?
    Now start exaggerating your mild displeasure.

It's like the slightly too metallic taste GRATES MY SOUUUULLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

If I end up going on some sort of revengeful rampage (I must avenge my taste buds somehow) don't say there was no warning.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

devinejay wrote: »
    Try the water in the Museum Building. Makes the Ham water taste like San Pellegrino.

In fairness I must admit, it's nice that it's cold.

I really suck at this ranting/bitching/moaning thing....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Or if metallic is your thing, try the built in water fountains in the ORI :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

I spent most of last year living in a student flat that people obligated to be nice (i.e., sleeping with at least one of the occupants) tactfully described as "Could do with a clean" and that our less-nice friends described as "IT'S FILTHY! Uch, how can you live there?", with a fridge that broke several times and a freezer whose door didn't always close properly, and through it all I never came close to poisoning myself. I'm back living at home in a nice, clean house with working appliances and in what can't be more than the 5th time I've cooked proper food since I got here, I seem to have managed it. **** you, Superquinn salmon-en-croute. **** you to hell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement