Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭robototitico

Does anyone else think that the number in tourists in Trinity make it difficult to concentrate or something. Clutters my brain. Need to look out the library and see a forest or a river or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Baza210 wrote: »
    That's GAA, Thierry...

1258583476.jpg

Thanks for taking the dreams of a small nation and dashing them henry you c*nt.

Remember this though, we bet you over ninety minutes in YOUR stadium. And we didn't have to cheat, or rely on a ridiculous deflection to do so. Next year, in SA I will happily cheer for every team you play. And at the end of the day, ye french, are known as cheese eating surrender monkeys for a reason. And seriously, get a leader who is greater than five feet tall.

*May be drunk. Please ignore in the morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Badly hungover this morning and pissed off after losing but I think all the people who think Henry should be shot are muppets. If Keane did the same thing we'd be celebrating, enough of this archetypical ****etalk. Its bad enough to be robbed of a place in South Africa and hungover but a bit of realism please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

The footballers job is to play the ball, at no point is it his or her job to be the ref. Blame it on the lack of a video ref.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 celestialteapot

Generally annoyed over a certain robbed football match.

And theres vomit on my floor which is yet to be cleaned :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Engadget redesign is underwhelming. I mean, who uses Italic nowadays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 holeary

I really hate my job sometimes and wish i could just walk out the door and give my boss the finger, he's such an ignorant fool sometimes! and i hate the fact that i told him about this problem three months ago and now he's just twigged and wants to know why i haven't done anything about it, when he said it would be ok!

IDIOT!

i feel better now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

A half woo-hoo, half rant/bitch/moan..

Woohoo: I've almost definitely passed my only single semester module halfway through said semester

Rant: In the email from the lecturer with my grades so far, he's missing one of my tutorial assignments grades, so technically I haven't passed yet. I have said assignment in my bag, with a grade on it as we got them back before reading week. I have proof I did it and that it was graded! But I can't be sure I've passed until I get that sorted. >.< I want to know NOW. :mad:

Edit: Wow, the lecturer is awesome, he took me at my word for the mark I got, rather than insisting I show him the sheet. \o/ Hurrah, now I've passed the module!

Chrome OS only runs on SSDs hahaha well played Google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Oh google, you so craaazyy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Jock Strap

That's a shame.

Frrrgggnnn shelter poster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Left my kunting locker key at home so have no access to my labcoat or Biology labbook thing. Gah!

Jock Strap wrote: »
    That's a shame.

Actually, I think I can see what they're doing. If it's really good, and people want to use it, then more people well move to SSD, hastening the transistion period from HD to SS. Which isn't a bad thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Jock Strap wrote: »
    Actually, I think I can see what they're doing. If it's really good, and people want to use it, then more people well move to SSD, hastening the transistion period from HD to SS. Which isn't a bad thing.

I think its more google aiming towards the netbook market than anything else.

phlegms wrote: »
    I think its more google aiming towards the netbook market than anything else.
    Yes. One will benefit the other. SSDs are too expensive for netbooks right now. This will help.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Cónán Ó Broin.

That is all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

devinejay wrote: »
    Cónán Ó Broin.

That is all.
    What is he after doing?

Giving out that the registration fee is mostly back door tuition fees, he comes across like he doesn't really care about the college or the students, but is a right stickler and just loves giving the "authorities" hassle.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Giving out that the registration fee is mostly back door tuition fees, he comes across like he doesn't really care about the college or the students, but is a right stickler and just loves giving the "authorities" hassle.
    Different year, same shit in House 6.

• Advertisement

I am so fecking SICK of hearing about fees at this point! :mad: Yes, we get it, the reg fee is large. But it's not going to go down any time soon, quite the opposite!

In other rants, mechanics is NOT fun, same goes for being sick. ;_; However, I got to wear a really nice dress today (entrance exhibition, ridiculously boring) so I was somewhat cheered up by that.

Aoibheann wrote: »
    (entrance exhibition, ridiculously boring)

Maybe, but if you can ditch the folks and find a buddy to race through plastic cups of free wine with, it can be a blast!

Maybe, but if you can ditch the folks and find a buddy to race through plastic cups of free wine with, it can be a blast!

Ha, I brought my (UCD) friends with me to it, they decided to be my parents - neither of my actual parents could make it - so that made things tolerable/somewhat fun. No racing through wine here, though I did drink a lot of juice! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I feel so cheated that the provost wasn't there. That was all I wanted.

Fringe wrote: »
    I feel so cheated that the provost wasn't there. That was all I wanted.

He was there last year, go us.

He was there last year, go us.

Only for one out of ~five ceremonies.

Only for one out of ~five ceremonies.

Ok, go me

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

They're moving the Anatomy department? NoooOOooo!!! It's so antiquey! I discover new things in there every time I go in. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Say whuuuuuut!? How can they move it? Juh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Say whuuuuuut!? How can they move it? Juh?
    helicopterIMG_7419.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHNz1aNyO31W-Sf2F2_gIepPpkcvA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement