Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Say whuuuuuut!? How can they move it? Juh?

Well not for another few years. Yeah was evesdropping in the anatomy lab and heard NM saying it'll be moved to somewhere on Pearse Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Larianne wrote: »
    Well not for another few years. Yeah was evesdropping in the anatomy lab and heard NM saying it'll be moved to somewhere on Pearse Street.

... namely the new Biosciences Development on the old An Post car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Fringe wrote: »
    I feel so cheated that the provost wasn't there. That was all I wanted.

No, all you wanted was free food. I distinctly remember you saying something to that effect.. :P However, I agree. Although I doubt he would have made the evening any more interesting!

Finally went to the doctor today - I have a chest infection and a sinus infection, which have both been made worse by the fact that I didn't go to the doctor 2 weeks ago.. *coughs* :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Aoibheann wrote: »
    No, all you wanted was free food. I distinctly remember you saying something to that effect.. :P However, I agree. Although I doubt he would have made the evening any more interesting!

Finally went to the doctor today - I have a chest infection and a sinus infection, which have both been made worse by the fact that I didn't go to the doctor 2 weeks ago.. *coughs* :(
    Still attending lectures? :P

Jonathan wrote: »
    Still attending lectures? :P

Yup, you keeping asking and it's not changing..:pac: Made a very quick trip to the health centre today. Had to be in today anyway, had a tutorial first thing where we had an in-class assignment to hand up at the end (each one is worth about 5% of the overall grade, though I've passed that course already), then two other assignments to hand up during the day. Couldn't not come in, unfortunately. And now I have lovely antibiotics, so I'll be fine the rest of the term. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Think I'm getting a sore throat!

Dam that stoopid Aoibheann wan spreading her germs!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I wanted the free food because I was really hungry at that time. Overall, I wanted that complimentary photo! The senior lecturer as a substitute was so crap.

Larianne wrote: »
    Think I'm getting a sore throat!

Dam that stoopid Aoibheann wan spreading her germs!! :mad:

I'm not contagious, apparently. Although my horrible cough would suggest otherwise, I'm refusing to take the blame based on what the doctor said! :D
    I wanted the free food because I was really hungry at that time. Overall, I wanted that complimentary photo! The senior lecturer as a substitute was so crap.

And the food was only kinda meh.. what kind of sauce was on the sausages? :confused: And yeah, it was crap, I only got the photo because my mother wanted it. Would have been cooler with the provost. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

About time we got a new Anatomy department tbh, the current one- great and all as it is- is in a bit of a state. There's no air conditioning or nothin'. MINGING.

UCD currently boasts the most modern anatomy facilities in the country. We've gotta overtake them.

Also, someone was saying to me the other week that it'd cost more to redo the current building than it would to build an entirely new one.
    It was raining a while ago and rain fell through the ceiling, onto a cadaver...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

And the food was only kinda meh.. what kind of sauce was on the sausages? :confused: And yeah, it was crap, I only got the photo because my mother wanted it. Would have been cooler with the provost. :(

Those sausages were great! Some kind of barbequey glaze. I loved them.

• Advertisement

Those sausages were great! Some kind of barbequey glaze. I loved them.

They were actually pretty nice once I got over the confusion! And free food is always good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Group Work. FFS :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That is all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Couldn't get my last Hep B vaccine cos the doctor said I had a temperature. I hate being sick. Miserable. :(

*cries*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭REPSOC1916

Have to pay this stupid off-books exam fee. Bloody twats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Laptop fried this morning.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I'm drunk and hungry and there's no decent food in the house. I might swally a raw egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

laptop battery about to die and left charger in cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

Baza210 wrote: »
    laptop battery about to die and left charger in cork

And this is the last thing you do before it dies...?!:pac:

Well it's not like I don't have other laptops to use :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

then why rant about it dying :confused::p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Rushing to the DART, hoping and praying not to miss my train, only to find the underpass flooded by about 5 inches of water. No other access available which wouldn't make me late. Bah :(

The only DVD that I wanted to get out of the BLU Multimedia section was The Wire Season 1, and I couldn't because unlinke 95% of the DVDs there it was MUL not LEN MUL. Who wants to postgrad me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

They have the wire? Screw you baza I'm taking it out.

The only DVD that I wanted to get out of the BLU Multimedia section was The Wire Season 1, and I couldn't because unlinke 95% of the DVDs there it was MUL not LEN MUL. Who wants to postgrad me?

I'm almost entirely sure I have all of the Wire if you want it?

DVD or ripped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Whale flu.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

DVD or ripped?

Aoibheann looks fit, but I wouldnt call her ripped :confused:

I <3 awful awful jokes late at night.........

DVD or ripped?

The only TV I have these days is on my laptop.. :pac:
    Fad wrote: »

Oh god, imagine how AWFUL I'd look if I was.. :pac:

And that was horrible. Horrible. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭vladglenin

Fad wrote: »

Good man Fad

I once again agree whole-heartedly. Aoibheann does indeed look fit, but to cal her ripped would make one lol to epic epicness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

It seems someone has an admirer.

Aoibheann, you can do better!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement