Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

BUT MY GOSH, DON'T YOU JUST KNOW IT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

WHAT HAVE I DONE :eek:

Note to self; stop getting bored enough to post even when I have nothing to say.

vladglenin-You're being creepier than I am.

Boston-yes......that's it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Soon we'll have the full cast of queer as folk posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Boston wrote: »
    Soon we'll have the full cast of queer as folk posting.

You weren't destined to be alone forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I feel so.. stalked.. ;_;

/runs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Aoibheann wrote: »
    I feel so.. stalked.. ;_;

/runs

Boards is stalker central apparently, watch out for that Johnathan fella btw :p :pac:

devinejay wrote: »
    Boards is stalker central apparently, watch out for that Johnathan fella btw :p :pac:

.. If I knew anyone called "Johnathan", I could at least avoid him.. :pac:

Must stop correcting spellings, but can't resist. :(

It's ok, rookie mistake on my behalf. It's just, as far as I'm concerned, it's all about the h (devinejay's real name is John :eek::eek::eek:)

Stop giving away details.. you'll be the next to be stalked by these vultures.. :P

It's too late for me, just trying to warn others!!

• Advertisement

It's too late for me, just trying to warn others!!

How considerate! :P

Ah it's fine, they'd have to leave the internet for too long if they were actually stalking. Internet stalking is slightly less creepy. Or more creepy, depending. But it means you don't have to see them ever, I guess? Not speaking from experience or anything.. :pac:

You weren't destined to be alone forever.

I'm Nathan,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

I'm Nathan,

There's no emoticon for a single eyebrow, quizzically raised, so instead I'm just going to post a Pacman face. :pac:

Fecking Terry's chocolate oranges, they never pop open like they used to show in the ads.

o_0 I do believe is what yer looking for. You can be Donna, my plucky mixed race sidekick that follows me around as I venture into the crazy world of glitz and glam. Joe O'Gorman can be Stuart.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

o_0 I do believe is what yer looking for. You can be Donna, my plucky mixed race sidekick that follows me around as I venture into the crazy world of glitz and glam. Joe O'Gorman can be Stuart.

I'd rather be Vince, if it's all the same with you - 'nerdy voice of reason' fits me just fine, thanks. Though we may have some issues if Joe is Stuart... *shudder*
    D&#243 wrote: »
    Fecking Terry's chocolate oranges, they never pop open like they used to show in the ads.

And yet you'll note that you have a chocolate orange, placing you in a significantly better position than, say, someone who doesn't have a chocolate orange. I recommend just picking it up and eating it like an apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

:mad::mad::mad:

Between the dickheads in the unions and the cunts in government the much looked forward to national day off will not be occuring this thursday.

AAARRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!

I HAD PLANS YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLES. AWESOME PLANS!

Now I have to go into college :mad::mad::mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

So now they're ***** for not striking? Comments like that make me wish everyone had to pay fees, might ****ing appreciate the whole thing a little bit.

It seems that standing around outside the Salmon theater is the new standing around outside H3.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

vinylmesh wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad:

Between the dickheads in the unions and the cunts in government the much looked forward to national day off will not be occuring this thursday.

AAARRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!

I HAD PLANS YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLES. AWESOME PLANS!

Now I have to go into college :mad::mad::mad:.

You can, you know, just not go into college? Spend the day drinking? Better yet, spend the day drinking in a ditch in Stephens Green.

Speaking as a final year student with a dissertation biting me on the balls, I have to say it is with great relief I learnt that the strike was called off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

My account is locked out of college computers!:mad:
    Cant even feckin log on. All because I tried to get a family member to convert something in my filestorage and pop the converted file back in. Damn! Anyone know if there's anything I can do? Ive emailed ISServices!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

The account unlocks automatically after 4 hours.

Happened to me for no particular reason a couple of weeks back. I trekked in to the ISS helpdesk on a day off to get it sorted, only to find that my account was open again.

Happened to me before when I entered my password wrong into a program that accessed the college network. It wasn't a popup type password request but in the settings of the program and it just kept trying the password till my account locked, and I spend ages trying to figure out why.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

AAHHHM BAAACK!!!

(thanks guys):D

It seems that standing around outside the Salmon theater is the new standing around outside H3.

People do tend to crowd around there alright. Today there was a bake-sale right across from it though which may have inflated numbers somewhat. Now that I think about it though, I was loitering around there myself a few times today. Although one of those times was for a lecture, which barely counts.

Also, it's cold, and I have assignments to do.. Argh. >.< I have all but one question on one of them done, and all except one question on the other still to do. Effort. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

My desktop has been crashing all night and I cant figure out whats wrong with it :mad:
    This is going to take a while..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Said hello to Aoibheann today and got totally blanked.

**** you too, so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

bythewoods wrote: »
    Said hello to Aoibheann today and got totally blanked.

**** you too, so.

Oh I see what you did there. Nasty as.

Still sick. :(

Was that on the luas? Because I could have sworn I'd heard my name, looked around and saw nobody. Then I looked around again, and saw someone from my class..

I didn't see you. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Was that on the luas? Because I could have sworn I'd heard my name, looked around and saw nobody. Then I looked around again, and saw someone from my class..

I didn't see you. :(

Nah, near the physiology building.

Did you see a bundle of clothes walking towards you by any chance? I take the layering look to new extremes... 2 tshirts, a shirt, a thick knit cardigan, mad purple jacket, scarf, hat...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement