Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Why the buck was the bar closed in the Pav last night? The bartender was being a dick to me about it too...It seemed like there was someone they didn't want to serve, so they closed the bar until they left, but I couldn't see anyone unsavory really, apart from an old guy who was chatting happily with the staff.

Pav fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Couldn't find the DUAMS stand today. Boo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tarka

We wanted to set up a stand but lectures and project stuff got in our way.. If you wanna pm me your email or something I'll put you on the mailing list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

ApeXaviour wrote: »
    Bloody Florence and the Machine fan presale :mad: Got an email saying it would begin at 9am. So I got up nice and early and just checked the website at 08:50. All the Dublin tickets were sold out already! That's just wankerish surely? Had to settle for Edinburgh, guess it's an excuse to travel and buy nice scotch.
    Stop stealing my musical preferences. Last warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I've been at my desk for 2 hours and I can't bloody wake up. DO SOME WORK!!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Can't seem to get started on a stupid assignment I have for my module I have to take in UCD :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Mastering Physics is a load of tish tash.

It's it buggy or just being slow?
    I dip into the biology version now and again but it just pisses me off. It crashes far too often too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Craguls wrote: »
    It's it buggy or just being slow?
    I dip into the biology version now and again but it just pisses me off. It crashes far too often too.

Too precise. One of my figures was off by 1*10^-6 and a result my answer was off.

I'm having headphone woes. Am I the new Baza?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

1) Baza has no headphone woes. Baza has the best headphones in this forum.

2) Unless you have a trolley-girlfriend, a scooter and a borderline-unhealthy love of xkcd, then no. No you are not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

shay_562 wrote: »
    1) Baza has no headphone woes. Baza has the best headphones in this forum.

I highly doubt that. I recently bought a pair in Tk-Maxx for €6 and I am fairly sure that they are in fact "the best headphones in this forum". They have more bass then the 70's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

shay_562 wrote: »
    2) Unless you have a trolley-girlfriend, a scooter and a borderline-unhealthy love of xkcd, then no. No you are not.

I was thinking of that too. Its really the girlfriends head floating in the trolly. Tres Baza.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,420 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Sleep would be useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

You don't have a Nexus One either (I have the best phone on this forum!). Sucker.

Girlfy is on campus too, for the next few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Exams start tomorrow. I'm boned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tarka

Went up to the CS office today to get a staple put through a few sheets of tutorial I was about to go and hand up, asked if i could use the clearly visible stapler with a please and a smile, and the secretary said "No, sorry, you'll have to look after that yourself."
    Thanks, I guess. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

You should have given her a Bismark and taken the stapler while she was recovering.

I'm now an SU hack and all it took to buy me off was a pair of fox ears.:(

I seriously worry about myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I'm now an SU hack and all it took to by me off was a pair of fox ears.:(

In fairness, that guy in the fox suit was glorious. And anyway, foxes can't be hacks, they're foxes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

I'm now an SU hack and all it took to buy me off was a pair of fox ears.:(

Youre damn right you are, thrusting leaflets at me and all that!

I am making a note of not walking down the lower hamilton corridor for the next 2 weeks or whatever. NO I DONT WANT A FLYER, YOU GAVE ME ONE 2 MINUTES AGO!!

Jammyc wrote: »
    Youre damn right you are, thrusting leaflets at me and all that!

I am making a note of not walking down the lower hamilton corridor for the next 2 weeks or whatever. NO I DONT WANT A FLYER, YOU GAVE ME ONE 2 MINUTES AGO!!

I'm sorry. I just fear rejection :( I wanted to take advantage of your brief confusion.

I'm sorry. I just fear rejection :( I wanted to take advantage of your brief confusion.
    Ill forgive you this time!

Gonna rant/bitch/moan about the packed DARTs so as not to sound like some posters round here. Im more of a middle road person on the SU issue.

George Lee is some tool.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Dónal wrote: »
    George Lee is some tool.
    Means Enda is one step closer to the door though. ;)

Jonathan wrote: »
    Means Enda is one step closer to the door though. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Applications for accommodation for the 1011 academic year are now being accepted online.
    Retro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

D&#243 wrote: »
    George Lee is some tool.

Means we get another election in Dublin South though. And I get to watch Shay Brennan do astonishingly well again (or worse even, possibly win the seat) based on literally nothing more than his surname. I love Irish politics. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Kwekubo wrote: »
    Retro.

So time is in fact cyclic after all? I can't wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

No; I don't want a piece of ****ing paper with your ugly mug plastered all over it. Didn't you get the ****ing hint the third time I walked past you in the last five minutes? I certainly won't be voting for any of you ****wits.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement