Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I'm boycotting TCD until this ****ing disgrace of an election is over. If I want to be mobbed by idiots dressed up as bears, I'd spend the week in DCU, thanks very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Could you boycot the forum also?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

STUPID ****ING BROKEN PLATE READER. FUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU, YOU PIECE OF ****.

I would leave it until 7 to start my protein assays, wouldn't I.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

jokettle wrote: »
    It turns out being a postgrad requires work, deadlines, pressure and results. I miss being an undergrad sometimes....

Aw petal, did you only get a 2-hour lunch today instead of the usual 3? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

shay_562 wrote: »
    Aw petal, did you only get a 2-hour lunch today instead of the usual 3? :p

I haven't had lunch since Tuesday, I've worked past midnight all week. So shut it, Rummy! Some of us have more than-what is it-6 hours a week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

jokettle wrote: »
    I haven't had lunch since Tuesday, I've worked past midnight all week. So shut it, Rummy! Some of us have more than-what is it-6 hours a week?

Some of us don't get paid. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

shay_562 wrote: »
    Some of us don't get paid. ;)

:D

*wanders off to the woohoo/anti-moan thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cantankerous

Some delinquint has vandalised all the campaign posters in the hamilton by writing the word "hack" on each one of them :mad:.

What has this college come to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Its senses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 msteeq24

I hate odd socks!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean where do the other half of the pair go????????:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Its senses?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Its senses?

Oh **** duplicate account reveal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

All my life Ive wanted to be Baza. Now that moment has finally come. This is AWESOME.

All my life Ive wanted to be Baza. Now that moment has finally come. This is AWESOME.HEADPHONES!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Most perplexing.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭boblong

1500 euro to get into the place, only to have to budget for a sandwich and have a rude secretary tell me that I couldn't use their stapler.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,420 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Not word limits, but character limits on applications. Meh.

Cold

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Why are there so many twats in TCD? First the SU election, then the TCDBALL which has a **** lineup. Next it'll be breeding time for the idiots from the engineering department when they take over the Pav. Where next for this once wonderful college? Are we on the path of American mediocrity?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Denerick wrote: »
    Grumble grumble, generic moan about Trinity.

Yeah, I hate that too.

So 2 essays and 10 assignments due for Monday week...1125 words a day. Brilliant. :mad:

• Advertisement

Just spent twenty euro more on a train ticket than I had to because of my stupid laser card not working on irish rail's website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

FAIL of a day.... slept in...headache...no wok done and have stupid 5,000 word MINIMUM word paper to do by Monday week.... I suck at aanalysing data and stats and whats worse is its for half of my grade at my module in UCD! Damn you Trinity, why can't I obtain all my credits here without the hassle of having to go out all the way out there for two measley hours every week :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Dónal wrote: »

Try it with the "www." in front of it? Or are you just complaining about them/the site in general?

amacachi wrote: »
    Try it with the "www." in front of it? Or are you just complaining about them/the site in general?

Complaining about the lack of redirect. Pet hate with websites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Couldn't agree more, .ie sites seem to be by far the worst offenders.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

What is even more annoying how simple it is to fix. They just have to add the following line to their DNS records.
    A  *.dublinbus.ie. 84.23.10.60

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Essays :(
    Exams :(

Being sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I just downloaded Chrome on my Mac, along with a loada extensions, and I can't for the life of me figure of Gestures, so now everything I try and open a thread in a new tab blue swirly lines go everywhere, and Smooth Scroll means the page scrolls to fast to read threads...I think I'm doing something wrong here. :mad:

• Advertisement

mac
    chrome

problem officer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement