Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i'm at home. don't tell me you got dumped. want me to kill her for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

No I didn't get dumped. Far worse, CGI problems.

phew. all i can say is phew. sorry i'm at home. i should have left the house about 3 hours ago buit i'm still here and have little intentions of moving. sorry man.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

That's grand, a mate wants to go out tonight and I was thinking of starting early :D.

Back to CGI so, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

And another thing: When was the last time DUHAC actually won anything? It seems to me they all run very slow and are not that competitive. Maybe they should train during winter months too, but then again nobody is there to see them in the winter time...
    It's not just DUHAC who run around there. Last month I saw sonia runnin round the cricket pitch. I was drunk (as usual) and had my camera so took some clandestine photos. Unfortunately I couldnt figure out how to turn the flash off so they weren't as clandestine as I'd hoped:
    http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~cockburd/photos/thurs05/DSCF0126.JPG
    http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~cockburd/photos/thurs05/DSCF0124.JPG

• Advertisement

ah i remeber it well.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭dublinguy2004

Eh, since when was Sonia O'Sullivan a member of the Dublin University Central Athletic Club?

Somewhat related discussion (since locked):
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=272834

Eh, since when was Sonia O'Sullivan a member of the Dublin University Central Athletic Club?
    Eh..
    It's not just DUHAC who run around there.
    Read posts will ya.

Edit: and post in who's who, you can still be anonymous. Just give us an idea are you student/staff, what year/course you're in.

And another thing: When was the last time DUHAC actually won anything? It seems to me they all run very slow and are not that competitive. Maybe they should train during winter months too, but then again nobody is there to see them in the winter time...

DUHAC do train during the winter. In fact, a hard winter session is incredibly important for a good summer season. And they run slow? It's mainly a middle-distance club, they don't have too many sprinters. Next you'll be telling me the walkers are running too slow...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Back from Oxegen and burned from that blasted sun that popped up yesterday! Now to rest before having to go back to work at the SU Shop...

I'm so tired...

I thought I saw you there yesterday! But I didn't want to go up and discover you were some complete stranger, so I kept walking (was quite thirsty at the time anyways).

Yeah, I'm wrecked too. It took 4 hours to get back, four hellish hours on a sweltering bus (it was about 35 degrees C), that seemed to move an inch every ten minutes. With scangers smoking cigarettes at the back, and smelly people up the front. Argh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Ed from players hasnt talked to me in ages...the basterd

i'm sure he still likes you but he's been busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

getting out of bed before 11..cant do it and iv gotta get up 3/4am thurdsday morning to catch flight to scotland (iv never flown before on my own so could easy turn bad!).

also you now have to take your shoes off to get through security ( they get x-rayed)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭dublinguy2004

Myth wrote:
    DUHAC do train during the winter. In fact, a hard winter session is incredibly important for a good summer season. And they run slow? It's mainly a middle-distance club, they don't have too many sprinters. Next you'll be telling me the walkers are running too slow...

Eh, what did DUHAC win this year exactly? I haven't heard of them winning anything big for quite some time now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i'm sure he still likes you but he's been busy.

actually i forgot he's in edinburegh i think...

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Yeah, I'm wrecked too. It took 4 hours to get back, four hellish hours on a sweltering bus (it was about 35 degrees C), that seemed to move an inch every ten minutes. With scangers smoking cigarettes at the back, and smelly people up the front. Argh.
    woh am i glad i didnt have to get the bus back :eek:
    im surprised not everyone on the bus was smelly (woh thats bad grammar, meh too tired to change it now), the state of campsite b.......fun fun fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

woh am i glad i didnt have to get the bus back :eek:
    im surprised not everyone on the bus was smelly (woh thats bad grammar, meh too tired to change it now), the state of campsite b.......fun fun fun :D
    Campsite A > Campsite B. We had a load of B-people coming into A because we were more fun. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭The Shol'va

Pet wrote:
    Campsite A > Campsite B. We had a load of B-people coming into A because we were more fun. :D
    B8 kicked ass! Except when my friend had here sleeping bag robbed... and I caught two guys trying to rob my tent... and those bastards who spent hours upon hours singing the same handful of Oasis songs... but B8 still kicked ass, nearest site to the concert :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

You know your Tired when you Bring a Milk jug in from the Kitchen to the Living room to eat your dinner with, when you ment to bring in a fork

Hey Agent smith,

long time no see.

rough day?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

yep... dunnes stores is a Bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

yep... dunnes stores is a Bitch

So is the heat at the moment. Roll on autumn.

Public transport is a bit unpleasant with the eau de sweat assaulting my nose, the spanish invasion hurting my ears and the bright sun hitting my eyes - it's all multi sensory fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Er well this is not really a rant or a moan or a bitch but a big congrats to Kevin_rc_ie for spamming 7 posts in 11 minutes yesterday between 12:59 and 13:10. This is kev's website so ultimate respect for Kev!

Yeah and they WERE spam..

I'd actually like to moan about that because read all these threads where kev posted loads without actually saying anything!

By the way I'd also like to moan about having just finishing my work for the day (9 hours of it) and I'm about to head off and work for another 6 hours in my second job!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

ApeXaviour wrote:

I'd actually like to moan about that because read all these threads where kev posted loads without actually saying anything!

By the way I'd also like to moan about having just finishing my work for the day (9 hours of it) and I'm about to head off and work for another 6 hours in my second job!
    Know the feeling - I work 60-90 hours per week. Hate doing RIP's (certifying death) - its the opposite of what I should be doing. It also always seems to happen when I am on call.........

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

grr, there's nothing like coming home from a nice weekend away to drag you down, wish i was still there :( . and to top it off ive got a mixture of a cold and a hangover....head feels like its about to explode and fecking cant stop coughing. AND tomorrow ive got to sort out my summer job. oh woe betide me....
    i gotta stop moaning and enjoy the rest of my free time while i have it, but its so hard not to complain :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

summer job? now? the summer's nearly over.........

ApeXaviour wrote:

oh yeah because everything you say is so profound and on topic.

i'd like to moan about people who moan about other peoples posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Serenity wrote:
    summer job? now? the summer's nearly over.........

DON'T SAY THAT!

There's still ages of summer left. Serenity, you're as bad as Marks and Spencers with all their back to school stuff in the windows. :)

• Advertisement

is serenity trying to say that august isn't part of summer and it's part of autumn? maybe in junior infants you think that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement