Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

bythewoods wrote: »
    Ouch!! I lived with a 2nd year Physio last year, didn't think she had it that bad... maybe some of those things are like... tutorials or something, hopefully?

Ah they probably just hate our class!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Larianne wrote: »
    Ah they probably just hate our class!! :(
    We had 5 9's a week last year, both semesters. And our timetable this year says 3 9's a week, but doesn't have labs or tutorials on it.... so I'm gonna make a stab at 5 9's a week again this year too... oh well. at least it's better than last year -ie not in all day on fridays... yet...

Groinshot wrote: »
    We had 5 9's a week last year, both semesters. And our timetable this year says 3 9's a week, but doesn't have labs or tutorials on it.... so I'm gonna make a stab at 5 9's a week again this year too... oh well. at least it's better than last year -ie not in all day on fridays... yet...

8.50am Monday start. Then a 5 hour break! :eek: The class 4-5. (Luckily its anatomy but still!!) :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

First day of schols study yesterday wasn't exactly the success I had envisioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Craguls wrote: »
    First day of schols study yesterday wasn't exactly the success I had envisioned.
    If you can't learn it all in one day, you're screwed. Sorry.

• Advertisement

Craguls wrote: »

I was meant to start this week also. Stupid mofo chest cold/achy eyeballs infection thing! :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

and drinking?

and drinking?

I actually had a pint of water. And I left soon after. I felt really out of place being in the Pav and not drinking. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Back to square one. I f*cking hate square one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

My head is killing me. Also, this is for the incoming freshers.
    NEVER go to 21's no matter how good an idea it seems at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

My head is killing me. Also, this is for the incoming freshers.
    NEVER go to 21's no matter how good an idea it seems at the time.
    Gonna have to elaborate:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

The quick links page to get results from repeats has fecked up and i can't find it.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green909

I know where is it?!!!

green909 wrote: »
    I know where is it?!!!

F**king nightmare, i thought it was just my computer. It would happen today. It was grand this morning.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

It seems the Office of the Vice Provost have had their website redone.

http://www.tcd.ie/vpcao/administration/examinations/ug-examination-results.php

But where is the stuff for the supplemental results?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Gerty wrote: »
    But where is the stuff for the supplemental results?

Just find your course and they're the results listed under it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

Finding out via a text from a friend that we've a lab safety day tomorrow (3rd Year Chemistry) having only received my supplemental results on Friday and still receiving no info from college.:mad:

Apparently those without supps found out ages ago!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green909

can anyone send me a link to the law supplemental results, can;t find them anywhere. They were meant to be posted at 3 but that 'results are not yet available page' is still showing up at the link posted above

€86 for a bus&luas ticket. Jaysis! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

All this constantly changing of the maths rooms is really getting on my nerves. First of all a crowd of us missed about twenty minutes of maths methods on Monday because they switched us from the chemistry building to goldsmith hall. Then yesterday they switched us from the Joly to MacNeil and again loads of people didn't know, leaving I'd say roughly a quarter of the MM class were in the full maths, and a bunch of people were left sitting in on the stairs. The maths lecturer thought there wasn't enough space, so today we were switched round again, so now MM is in the Joly where there actually isn't enough space for us!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Lawliet wrote: »
    All this constantly changing of the maths rooms is really getting on my nerves. First of all a crowd of us missed about twenty minutes of maths methods on Monday because they switched us from the chemistry building to goldsmith hall. Then yesterday they switched us from the Joly to MacNeil and again loads of people didn't know, leaving I'd say roughly a quarter of the MM class were in the full maths, and a bunch of people were left sitting in on the stairs. The maths lecturer thought there wasn't enough space, so today we were switched round again, so now MM is in the Joly where there actually isn't enough space for us!

You in science? A friend in first year told me a similar story yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Mark200 wrote: »
    You in science? A friend in first year told me a similar story yesterday.
    Yes I am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Bueller

Got essays coming outta mah bum

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Good thing: plucking up the courage to ask a pretty girl out for coffee.
    Stupid thing: phrasing it as "Text me if you want to get coffee some time this week."

That leaves me waiting, checking my phone. It's going to be a long, long week. :(.

Edit: or she writes back 2 hours later. Great success!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Bueller

Now that is a result! Nowt worse than neurotically checking your phone waiting for them to throw ya a rope (not that this happens to me, of course)

Good thing: plucking up the courage to ask a pretty girl out for coffee.
    Stupid thing: phrasing it as "Text me if you want to get coffee some time this week."

That leaves me waiting, checking my phone. It's going to be a long, long week. :(.

Edit: or she writes back 2 hours later. Great success!

Did you do a little victory dance?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Larianne wrote: »
    Did you do a little victory dance?? :D

More like fell out of my chair :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Lawliet wrote: »

Maths Methods?

Laughing.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭charmer

Heard it through the grapevine that the cloakroom is only open between 10am and 5pm this year. How inconvenient. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement