Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Gerty wrote: »
    sh!t that we don't have tomorrow off? Or do we?

We do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Bueller

Staying up all night to try fix my sleeping pattern. Hard work.

I've been there. Too many times D:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

It also doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Up to my neck for the next month with essays and presentations with one a week every week on top of weekly course reading, absolute pain in the ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I want a reading week! :(

College was so dead this morning, depression session central.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Champsbuddy

I'm sick of everyone blaming everyone else for their troubles. Take some personal responsibility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VlPnVLLVGk

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6VlPnVLLVGk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6VlPnVLLVGk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

bythewoods wrote: »
    I want a reading week! :(

College was so dead this morning, depression session central.
    Does everyone not have reading week at the same time? I was wondering why college was so busy, been in the arts library studying every day this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Some people (particularly medicine and pharmacy afaik) just don't get a reading week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Study related Back Pain - fuk off!!!

How ironic that LBP is one of the topics I'm studying. :o

• Advertisement

and fuk you printer and your inability to print without eating the fukin page!

Forgot to go to college again this week... hello, failure, how've you been? :(

A Neurotic wrote: »
    How do you forget to go to college? o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Do I need to bribe you with Freddos again?

Go next week! Pretend this week never happened. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Do I need to bribe you with Freddos again?

Go next week! Pretend this week never happened. :)
    That doesn't work. You end up "forgetting" to go again, justifying it to yourself by saying "ah sure this is the first time it's happened, I'm allowed one."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

That doesn't work. You end up "forgetting" to go again, justifying it to yourself by saying "ah sure this is the first time it's happened, I'm allowed one."

Actually, this is true.. My attitude a few years back was "I won't go to my 9am lecture.. Sure why would I bother going in today at all? I won't bother going in for the rest of the week..". I pretty much just went to my labs. Didn't work out so well.. >_>

Pull yourself together man!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Motivation would be useful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

10-5 with no breaks tomorrow. Should be fun. Also, no motivation to study/work.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

Also have no motivation :(

• Advertisement

Motivation would be useful
    Jammyc wrote: »
    JC06 wrote: »
    Also have no motivation :(

And thus DU FailSoc was conceived...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Jammyc wrote: »

12-6 for me including some rat cutting-up and very little kip tonight, sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm making some balls of this referencing thing.

And thus DU FailSoc was conceived...
    DUCSS have it covered.

My rant: have spent about 16 hours on a single assignment over the last few days, half of which happened yesterday. Had oreos for dinner and breakfast, and am now procrastinating by watching Glee instead of actually finishing said assignment. And I had to throw out the apple crumble I made last week. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭boblong

GTFO swollen lymph nodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Trying to print an essay today made me genocidal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

WTF is up with the water fountains around college, the faucets for filling your bottle are all broken. It's a pain in the hole. I know it's been like this for a while but I thought it would be fixed by now. Is there any particular reason for this does anyone know?

The one on the ground floor of the Hamilton is broken, but the one on the first floor works fine (as of Saturday evening at least).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭charmer

Essay due at midnight, been in college for hours, still at 200 words, the Law section of the library is waaaay too cold, i'm hungry, and tired.

/rant over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Missed out on my free MeeGo laptop today, have to go back tomorrow. Problem is I have a 15% EoY Maths exam in the morning which means I have to go there before and potentially after as well to try to get one from the second shipment. Missed out by about 10 minutes this morning, fml.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement