Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

charmer wrote: »
    I did just laugh at that.. :D
    I could just stand up and wave. Although I think everyone else might find it a little strange

I've had a big gawk and am ready for my third guess. Are you directly facing me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭charmer

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I've had a big gawk and am ready for my third guess. Are you directly facing me?

Go fish.

Go fish.

OK, there are currently 2 other people in the room, this is getting desparate. Also, girl directly facing me is probably weirded out by me continually glancing at her suspiciously.

You're facing into the big Ussher hole? You are, aren't you. There you are. Hello.

OK, there are currently 2 other people in the room, this is getting desparate. Also, girl directly facing me is probably weirded out by me continually glancing at her suspiciously.

You're facing into the big Ussher hole? You are, aren't you. There you are. Hello.

Wouldn't blame her. :P

Nope :)

Wouldn't blame her. :P

Ummm nope :)

How embarrassing. I suppose I'll never find you, mysterious stranger who may or may not be wearing fuzzy earmuffs/headphones...

• Advertisement

How embarrassing. I suppose I'll never find you, mysterious stranger who may or may not be wearing fuzzy earmuffs/headphones...

I'm wearing neither. However I am wearing glasses. And sipping coffee. Come say hi :P

I'm wearing neither. However I am wearing glasses. And sipping coffee. Come say hi :P

I call shenanigans, computer room is unfair!

I call shenanigans, computer room is unfair!

No shenanigans! I'm in the reading room, not computer room. And no, i'm not invisible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I could cut this sexual tension with a knife from 50 miles away.

amacachi wrote: »

:eek: We have sexual tension?

...sweet.

• Advertisement

amacachi wrote: »

Nothing like textual exchange to get the pheromones pumping.
    :eek: We have sexual tension?

...sweet.

Pretty sure it's why almost everyone else has left to be honest.

Pretty sure it's why almost everyone else has left to be honest.

Most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Did you guys find each other?

I NEED TO KNOW

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ah that was hilarious. :pac:

I think we have a new champion stalker in Charmer. (A, Charmer is hawt. That is all you need to know!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

That was fantastic, and I'm not even from here!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Aha! Some gentle cyberstalking has revealed your deceptive gender. Search begins anew!

Why is it that internet people are automatically male until proven otherwise? Hmm...
    Dude, you suck at stalking!

Literally 1 min of work gave me a name and picture. :pac:

Jonathan wrote: »
    Dude, you suck at stalking!

Literally 1 min of work gave me a name and picture. :pac:

Yeah, I got there too, but didn't want to come across all creepy. The twitter account reveals all :)

Larianne wrote: »
    Ah that was hilarious. :pac:

I think we have a new champion stalker in Charmer. (A, Charmer is hawt. That is all you need to know!)

Aww Lar, making me blush ;)
    I'm not sure my stalking skills are something I should brag about but yep, i'm pretty good!

Yeah, I got there too, but didn't want to come across all creepy. The twitter account reveals all :)

Hmm must get rid of that info!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

Mean security guard kicking everyone out at Des Bishop before he finished. Damn him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

I know I'll get the 'you should have just told em to shush' but, I had to move not once but twice in the library today because there were groups of people chatting away and it wasnt just me who thought so. Goddamnit people, its a library!

• Advertisement

Yeah! Especially round the computer stations, I wasn't even trying to learn, I was just trying to finish a write up, usually takes very little concentration, but they were so distracting. I wouldn't mind if they were actually interesting, but my god, hearing their weekend plans being broadcasted was so annoying. They're in their 20's, how do they still think it's cool to big themselves up on the fact that they drink? Anyway, it was a good excuse to leave and go home early :)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

My timetable for Hilary term says I've a Saturday evening lecture.
    Saturday! Evening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rah

my teacher is a hag faced pillock teaching a dead language and screaming in every class to be honest I think she could well be on the verge of a heart attack in class.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

rah wrote: »
    my teacher is a hag faced pillock teaching a dead language and screaming in every class to be honest I think she could well be on the verge of a heart attack in class.

Urge to insult... rising...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Stupid McAfee put on my laptop in the network clinic has gone out of date and refuses to update. So I can't go on the college network.:mad: I better not have to go back every 2 weeks! It might be Vista's fault BUT my old McAfee worked perfectly. Bahhhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭boblong

Stupid McAfee put on my laptop in the network clinic has gone out of date and refuses to update. So I can't go on the college network.:mad: I better not have to go back every 2 weeks! It might be Vista's fault BUT my old McAfee worked perfectly. Bahhhhh.

Why do you need McAfee now? Once you've actually registered you're golden.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

boblong wrote: »
    Why do you need McAfee now? Once you've actually registered you're golden.

Oh..I'll see tomorrow. The network wouldn't show up and I assumed because it was detecting that...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Oh..I'll see tomorrow. The network wouldn't show up and I assumed because it was detecting that...
    I've you've passed the Bradford Agent test, then you can uninstall it until next time you have to pass the test. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Fook you pavement, FOOK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Airport closures. Flight yesterday was cancelled, been ringing them for 4-5 hours this morning trying to rebook, won't be seeing most of the family for christmas, blargh, and my sister's spending the day on her own in an airport in Paris and most of tomorrow on a plane, assuming Air France ever come out of hiding and actually deal with their passengers.

I still don't hate the snow though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement