Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Serenity wrote:
    summer job? now? the summer's nearly over.........
    Summer's not over for us til like mid october, that's another 2.5 months!

kev wrote:
    oh yeah because everything you say is so profound and on topic
    Right but at least I'm saying/adding something. You might as well have punched the keyboard for about 10 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i made a relevant comment. do you dispute that? give me an example.

i'd like to rant/bitch/moan about the lack of high calibre sporting facilites in this country.

ooh. maths network. there's a thought.
    Why? Are you just thinking out loud?
    TCD, tbh.
    Informative....?

Most of the rest in that 10 minute spat were just posting for the sake of posting. Adjacent to the topic at hand but still thinking/repeating out loud. You were blathering kev.. little else.

Case and point good night.

OT relevant comments none the less.

well perhaps not all OT but as OT as previous posts and in direct response to previous posts.

• Advertisement

Who the hell is talking about OT!!!??? I never once mentioned relevancy.. ffs kev are you just making up my responses in your head??

no i am not. i was misunderstood why you were complaining. are you complaining that i said too little? want me to flesh my posts a bit more in future? i personally don't read posts that are more than 4 lines long.

NO I was complaining that you were talking complete and utter sh1te..

take that back, that's not true. i think you just failed to understand my meaning. concerning the maths network comment, i was trying to express that i was interested in inquiering about how to gain access wireless to said network becuase it offers a lot of advantages to the college.tcd.ie network. i think i'd need to have a linux os on my laptop though. but i'll look into it.

take that back, that's not true. i think you just failed to understand my meaning. concerning the maths network comment, i was trying to express that i was interested in inquiering about how to gain access wireless to said network becuase it offers a lot of advantages to the college.tcd.ie network. i think i'd need to have a linux os on my laptop though. but i'll look into it.
    ooh. maths network. there's a thought.
    riiiight.. I obviously misunderstood your clear and unambiguous expression of the above.

We are not mind-readers.

• Advertisement

yes you did misunderstand me. however i'm not doubting the ambiguity of my comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

There's still ages of summer left. Serenity, you're as bad as Marks and Spencers with all their back to school stuff in the windows.

When I was in secondary school, I seriously contemplated bombing M&S, Dunnes and Roches for doing that. I mean, you'd be halfway through ****ing JUNE, with what seemed like ages ahead of you, and the signs would go up - "Back to school!!".

Twats.

I couldn't care less. What i don't like are christmas decorations for sale at the end of "summer". i love back to school stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Kev_rc_ie wrote:
    What i don't like are christmas decorations for sale at the end of "summer".
    itll probably be in like august this year, gets earlier every fecking year!! how on earth do they expect people to be all festive in december after seeing decorations for 4 months :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

howdy howdy hey, guess who's back in Eire!......... oops gotta run again party in townand im already late for it! god i love the summer :D
    how's everyone?

ah what am i saying i love christmas too.

Hate Christmas, but I love summer and Halloween.

halloween is the biggest crock of cock.

halloween is the biggest crock of cock.
    You're a sap. Halloween is great, it's the best holiday there is.

how dare you, am i not a sap. crappy irish fireworks scaring animals. stupid dublin knackers doing cruel and stupid things. idiots dressed as idiots. halloween is bleedin' crap. it's only anyway descent is if you're at a party with some nice ppl and are very drunk, but not too drunk.

• Advertisement

Well obviously it's crap in Dublin, but when there are knackers around, everything's crap. Like all holidays, it was better years ago. But I always preferred Halloween to Christmas, it was much more exciting.

halloween lasts really only a weekend. maybe a bit before buying bangers and sometimes it's during the week and it really sucks. but christmas lasts about 3 weeks. christmas is so much better. even easter is better than halloween.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Pet wrote:
    Hate Christmas

*coughs*scrooge!! ;)

Have to say though I'm not a huge fan of Halloween either, it's just a night for skangers to come out and play! They spend weeks collecting for bonfires, buy illegal fireworks, and do mean things to animals. In general nothing bad happens to kids or animals Christmas, Easter or Summer Hols! :cool:

Chick wrote:
    *coughs*scrooge!! ;)

Have to say though I'm not a huge fan of Halloween either, it's just a night for skangers to come out and play! They spend weeks collecting for bonfires, buy illegal fireworks, and do mean things to animals. In general nothing bad happens to kids or animals Christmas, Easter or Summer Hols! :cool:

yeah well said chick. that's basically what i was saying to.

(chicks back!).

In general nothing bad happens to animals Christmas

"Gobble..gobble..SQUAWK"
    kev..there's a lot more animal cruelty involved at Christmas than there is at Halloween..

Aaaah I've just burnt the mouth off myself with an Iskanders Chicken Shawarma Kebab. Still damn good...

Pet wrote:
    "Gobble..gobble..SQUAWK"
    kev..there's a lot more animal cruelty involved at Christmas than there is at Halloween..

and we have the award for stupidiest thing pet has said ever. sometimes i think you say this stuff just to annoy me, now i know it's because you're crazy in the head.

sometimes i think you say this stuff just to annoy me, now i know it's because you're crazy in the head.

A little from column A, a little from column B.

But I stand by my statement..(not that killing animals for food is cruel or even wrong, but the way some of them are kept, etc, etc..)

yes turkey slaughter is the same as burning cats in bonfires.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Haunter

Surely cat burning isn't as widespread as turkey um...eating? Or are things very different in the south?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement