Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

Repeats start tomorrow. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Lisandro

bythewoods wrote: »
    Starting lectures tomorrow. No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hate everyone else here. Everyone. With your stupid remaining month of freedom. Hmph.

I see it the other way around; I can't wait to get back. You know the way it gets really quiet around Trinity during the summer (in terms of students hanging around the place)? Basically, it's like that in the area I live, all year round and has been that way for over five years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I swear some day I'll make an effort before the night before an exam. I'm really, really fcuked. Sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

amacachi wrote: »
    I swear some day I'll make an effort before the night before an exam. I'm really, really fcuked. Sake.

I have a repeat tomorrow, for an evening course I didn't want to do and don't care about. But it'll look good on my CV, yadda yadda. Silly Trinity and their not allowing me to compensate :mad: missed this stupid exam by two measly percent! Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Awh, hope repeats went well/ are going well for all :(

I had my 2 last week. For one of the exams, there were 4 of us in Luce Lower, with 2 examiners. Intimidating or WHA'?!
    Funny story- I actually still have one exam to do. Tomorrow morning. I'm also timetabled for lectures in the morning. Not sure why this exam couldn't have been on last week too/ any of the other weeks EVER.

And the worst thing about it is I never failed the exams... I missed them last Christmas when I was sick. And not the "Hmmm, I don't know the material for this exam" kind of sick, the *real* kind. :(

So, I've started 3rd year, but, like, I still don't know if I've passed 2nd year. God it's depressing.

• Advertisement

How I felt on Sunday night.

tumblr_lqnts931vq1qfhavso1_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Repeat on Friday, and I'm pretty sick. :(

50 minutes sleep. Definitely in the mood for reasoning with vector spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Tears in Rain

Forgotten everything about Linear Algebra :<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Forgotten everything about Linear Algebra :<
    Isn't that the thing with the curves? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Tears in Rain

Groinshot wrote: »
    Isn't that the thing with the curves? :P

I hope so :O
    Baza210 wrote: »

Nah it's grand, I think I remembered most of it for the exam :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Mouse chewed through my laptop charger last night...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

shoulder pain, neck pain, back pain. pain pain pain. :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Groinshot wrote: »
    Mouse chewed through my laptop charger last night...
    I hope it was plugged in at least. :P

Exam was a ****ing disaster....

Off to the Air Force I go... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

5 9ams :/

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

Trinity hall won't let me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Craguls wrote: »
    5 9ams :/

Ouch! We still haven't gotten ours due to a delay with moving to Biosciences but they said to expect similar to last years. Hopefully less early starts than previous years.

On another note, does anyone know if there a lockers in the Biosciences building?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Jammyc wrote: »
    Ouch! We still haven't gotten ours due to a delay with moving to Biosciences but they said to expect similar to last years. Hopefully less early starts than previous years.

On another note, does anyone know if there a lockers in the Biosciences building?

There were in the old biochem/physiology building. If that helps oh and they're all on portal now. Even TSM.

• Advertisement

Craguls wrote: »
    There were in the old biochem/physiology building. If that helps oh and they're all on portal now. Even TSM.

Ahh didnt see that. Email from course coordinator said to wait till they send them out to us and not to go by the one on portal, but its handy to see what modules etc. are when! Cheers!

Might drop into the Campus Supernintendo sometime soon and ask him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

There seems to be two or three biology modules always on at the same time, I assume they take it in turns...or are they going to start handing out time-turners?

Lawliet wrote: »
    There seems to be two or three biology modules always on at the same time, I assume they take it in turns...or are they going to start handing out time-turners?

They're more than likely half-semester modules. When one finishes, the other starts. Check the weeks that they're on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Lawliet wrote: »

The Biology modules each only run for 5/6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

In til 6pm on Fridays :(

Everything I wanted to do clashes with each other! NOOOOOOoooooooooo! :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Larianne wrote: »
    Everything I wanted to do clashes with each other! NOOOOOOoooooooooo! :mad:
    Better choose the Beers ahead of everything else. :pac:

Jonathan wrote: »
    Better choose the Beers ahead of everything else. :pac:

Yeah that too as well!! feck sake! :mad:

Sign Language and Badminton clash as does Dance and Tennis. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Lar, you know you're going to the beers if I have to drag you there kicking and screaming, right? :P

• Advertisement

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Lar, you know you're going to the beers if I have to drag you there kicking and screaming, right? :P

oh no no I am going to the beers for sure but I'm also meant to be at another beers too later on. So youz better all entertain me well so I won't want to leave. Thaaaaaaaaaanks! :)

Actually meant to be in 3 different places at once. Damn it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement