Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

hey Indy - are you free from work today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭punka

Rain. And DARTs breaking down so you have to walk a mile and a half home in aforementioned rain. And rude customers who interrupt you when you're talking (to other customers. Not chatting).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

you're not paid to chit-chat sonny. it's raining outside so heavily i'm reluctant to leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭punka

i omitted an important qualifier. duly noted and corrected.

ah you're ok punka i like you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

just got back from festival, had to walk around for 4 hours in the rain, soaked to my skin, feel freezing, can't stop shivering, head feels light, am going to bed....good night all:(

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

snorlax wrote:
    well if you knew the guy you'd think differently. anyhow i certainly don't want to text it to him, and it probably would be a good idea to get him sober and not surrounded by friends when i said it.

Send him an email with a link to this thread.

I'm sick, I've got a cough, blocked nose and my ears aren't working right.

do bed with you and drink plenty of hot liquids.

I have a selection of medicinal products to aid my recovery

• Advertisement

i'll allow you to also take these "medicinal products".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

my head still feels really weird, that only good point is my mom's making me loads of tea/ hot chocolate, but im not allowed go out till im better..:(! any men in shining armour going to rescue me?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

*looks down* - nah, i seem to be tarnished. all the rain tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I have a stye on my eyelid, which means I can't wear contacts for sport. Figs.
    Oh, and the smell of cigarettes in my house at the moment is absolutely disgusting..

first of all, so does my brother, concerning the stye, how are you treating it. second of all, sport? you don't play sport. w@nkig isn't sport, not even if you're john guiney.

second of all, sport? you don't play sport. w@nkig isn't sport, not even if you're john guiney.

He's campaigning for Olympic recognition, that's why he's staying amateur

RL or JG?

The son of Michael

Ah I see

message to pet, you're cool don't mind me.

Whats with the security staff in the arts block asking me "are you a student here". if another asks me, i'm going to be curt, slightly rude, and highly sarcastic, then i'm going to run off and knock over some desks and chairs and ruffle on the papers on their desk and maybe rob their pens. saps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Stupid neighbours huge dog that just won't shut the **** up barking when you're trying to sleep. (No, not right now -at night time... before someone says that) Every goddamn night. I need my sleep!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

just give the dog some great big tranquilisers....

Or get Gambino to shoot it

Don't tempt me...

Or knock on the owner's door and tell them to keep their dog in at night because it's annoying the **** out of you.

At that hour of the morning? I don't think they'd appreciate that... plus I'd have to get out of bed and get dressed -hassle!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

if you did it, and they were very pissed off i think you'd get your point across, Why should it bother you if you wake them? Their stupid dog is keeping you awake. Personally I'd be happy if someone said it to me...feel worse if later on i found out me dog had been keeping people awake for weeks. (But then i'm nice ;) )

Hmmm I suppose so... :/

concerning the stye, how are you treating it.

Green tea at about 50 degrees C, soaked into a cloth/cotton pad, hold it over the eye for 10 minutes 3 times a day. Colloidal silver drops twice a day. It healed up in a day, so not bad.
    second of all, sport? you don't play sport. w@nkig isn't sport, not even if you're john guiney.

How the hell do you know? I do sport, just not team sport, I don't cooperate very well..
    Whats with the security staff in the arts block asking me "are you a student here". if another asks me, i'm going to be curt, slightly rude, and highly sarcastic, then i'm going to run off and knock over some desks and chairs and ruffle on the papers on their desk and maybe rob their pens. saps.

Yeah, you tell 'em! But really, if you're not a student, then how the **** are you supposed to login? That's what I don't get.

Chick: stay up late some Sunday night and wake them at about 4 am. Tell them their dog is bothering you. Repeat as necessary until they get it to shut up. Remember, it's as much their fault as it is the dog's (even though I frequently feel violent urges towards my neighbours' dogs..).

• Advertisement

And as I clicked reply, they came into the laser huts. Pssh.

My rant: my bloody pc is still gone, and I can't send webtexts, contact people on msn, receive emails or do my typical web shopping. Argh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement