Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

John2 wrote:
    If you combine the two of you you've got a surrealist painting right there.
    unitigers? and Fairephants?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

unitigers? and Fairephants?

Yes, all surrounded by melting clocks and fish vomitting up people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

some physios dragged me of for an experiment today when i was trying to study in the library. they we're testing my pain threshold on my finger and poking me with things:(...

this sounds very dodgy...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

this sounds very dodgy...
    You sound very dodgy.

• Advertisement

i know and they we're male, only wanting female subjects for they're little experiment :)!

snorlax wrote:
    i know and they we're male, only wanting female subjects for they're little experiment :)!
    I want some females for my experiment........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I want some females for my experiment........:D
    Yes... your reproductive experiment

Hmmm, whoever was in the Eliz Rooms tonight trashed the steps onto the first floor in House 6. Bah. Why I oughta...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Betrayal.

It stings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

EduMyth wrote:
    Hmmm, whoever was in the Eliz Rooms tonight trashed the steps onto the first floor in House 6. Bah. Why I oughta...
    Who was it? Fecking gimps.

EduMyth wrote:
    It was the boat club. I swear to God

Yeah. The cleaners mopped up this morning from the look of things. Also, if you're bored, you could have a look at the bottom of the main CSC door. Might be going insane, but I don't think those cracks were there before.

In other news, the open day is on. I've passed many a confused student, wondering where to go in college. What I found funny is that College has signs up about the "Faculty of Human and Social Sciences". This is the first I've heard of such a faculty.

[edit]Yep, Enquiries Office has confirmed it was the Boat Club.

i got persuaded into designing a website over Christmas for the PSN, it's taking ages becuse i don't have dreamweaver am stuck using frontpage and now the thing won't publish onto the CSC website :(:(

snorlax wrote:
    i got persuaded into designing a website over Christmas for the PSN, it's taking ages becuse i don't have dreamweaver am stuck using frontpage and now the thing won't publish onto the CSC website :(:(
    In exactly the same boat, but I'm using html and I haven't really started on the website yet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

emmm all websites use html?

emmm all websites use html?
    I mean i'm writing in html from scratch as opposed to using dreamweaver/frontpage.....

poor thing!

I got abuse from a crack smoking junkie on the bus after i got off who turned up at the bus stop right outside my house and was really mental - really freaked me out like...

Jaysus, why did Joe follow you home?

• Advertisement

har har har. guy was smoking crack down the back of my bus (was looking in the window reflection - went "wtf, tinfoil and a stiff tube - what could he be doing..." - bus smelt of **** - pretty much a first on my bus and was pretty sure the fella would be hard to shift at the end of the shift and warned the bus driver as i left - turns out the guy had legged it down to his stop RIGHT AFTER ME and got really ****ing abusive - shook me a bit. then i stopped into my uncles office to let him get a bit ahead of me, wandered down home, hit the road - saw him right across from my house at the bus stop and got really ****ing freaked - ended up hopping the wall into my grandparents garden and legged it in - watched from the window to see what he did etc. - really shook me like - kinda wussy eh?

Not wussy at all. I'd be ****ing pissing myself. I don't get the bus anymore but back when I did it used to be full of people like that. It's bad enough when they're not bothering you, let alone when they're giving you ****.

on that note - when the CUNTEDNESS did people stop just smoking spliffs on the bus and start making tinfoil contraptions to smoke crack in?!?

I think about 3-4 years ago on the 44 anyway.

on that note - when the CUNTEDNESS did people stop just smoking spliffs on the bus and start making tinfoil contraptions to smoke crack in?!?
    I've noticed this too! And it's only very very recently. Must admit I didn't know what they were doing. Thought crack, pcp, crystal meth etc were all american phenomena. Our drugs ranging only accross hash, E, speed, coke and heroin. Suppose since the cocaine explosion (and heroin horrors being just too well known and frowned upon) its an option for those looking for a bigger high/escape.

You were right to run neil, crack turns scumbags into complete violent paranoid nutjobs with no fear. You see that chap in the paper who was in a crack frenzy and shot a bunch of people?
    Here's an example: http://ofapm.com/holdingitdown.wmv

In the east end comp rooms. This is ridiculous.. Stupid crappy 1200 pages of careers shizizzle. I DONT CARE. Truth be known in about a year and a half this will all be very interesting I know but right now I have study priorites. Honestly what complete BS.. full of buzz words like "power sentances" and "self-actuation" WTF ****ing bastard wankstain cuntedness!

For example:
    http://www.tcd.ie/Careers/cms/decision/student_skills_decision_styleex.html

How many times can you ask the same question? I ask you? WAT THE FUKKK

:v: :v: :v: AAAAAAGGGRHGHGRHGRRRRGGGhhh

I hate the CAS. It's clearly just a mezzanine for BESS graduates who used too many buzzwords in that interview for PriceWaterhouseCoopers.

All buzzwords have a meaning by the way; what annoys me is that a perfectly useable word already existed prior to the buzzword's invention that meant the exact same thing.

there's a thread in Sanctus Morus (private forum) asking who you would sleep with if you had to off boards... :(!

And, pray tell, who did you choose?

Betcha anything it's EduMyth.

• Advertisement

know you get two names and have to pick one, Angry Banana you should ask Peachypants if you can join!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement