Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Dig up! Stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Red Bull may be good at keeping you awake, but darn it, it doesn't help you think any better.
    That merely means you weren't drinking enough of it.
    And wtf are you drinking redbull for? Boost >> RedBull. Not only that but it's cheaper and you get twice as much!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Dead Ed wrote:
    Aye, Thought it best to leave given the time of awakening and possible lecture missage. Them fat frogs are a bit dodgy too. The way to avoid alcohol poisoning in the past has been through the ability to head coma-wards when the brain decides to call a halt to the whole show. Anythin with sugary energy is a bad thing in that case!!

You speak the truth regarding sugary alcohol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭air_vent

Dam **** ass project is due tommrrow and I have to correct the tense cause im a poxy fool not paying attention and this has to be fixed.

I will seek revenge for this on my brain cells (i.e. me ) by having a mass culling of the weaker links by attempting alcohol posioning.

Cant wait !

Dead Ed wrote:
    buckfast.jpg

with maybe 8_6_50clCan.jpg
    but vodfast maybe be tested!

Either way chance of death will increase as compared to today!

OOOOHHHHHH YYYEEEAAAA JAMESON 12 year, ................................................................................................................................yep ive just come all over my self , worth every drop!

• Advertisement

I'll join yis on the bucky tomorrow...

What time is the event kicking off?

ApeXaviour wrote:
    I'll join yis on the bucky tomorrow...

What time is the event kicking off?

Well there is a lecture at four so it will be at 4.50 sharp.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Ow. I've got a headache for some reason, I hardly ever get these. :( Can't sleep..

nothing going on out the window?

I can't sleep full stop. Grrrr....

And, i have full day labs tommorrow! So, i'll be trying not to spill the coffee that i'll need to stay away over the experiment.

• Advertisement

i've my only full day, and have a 2 hour ISL lab lab fist at ten, and i cant sleep

i like you, i rarely understand your posts...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

MY HEAD HURTS. CAPS SOUND LIKE I'M SHOUTING, WHICH MAKES MY HEAD HURT MORE.

i regret last night. in general.

Got up, walked to busstop, relised i had forgot wallet, walked home, got wallet, got to bus-stop, discover i have no change, walk to Atm, put lazer card in Atm, discover i put it in backwards, remove lazar card, snap lazar card, desided to hope against hope lazercard still works, relise it doesnt, get remainder of lazar card from atm, walk home, Discover i left keys in house, wake mother, she not happy, borrow busfare of mother, walk to bus-stop, just miss bus, wait 20 mins for bus...

Yes i'm pissed off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

just ate two spare ribs and suffering from atrocious heart burn...meeh...god it's neary 2am and im up tomorrow to study :(..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Ow, my head!! Those free wines weren't a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

GROARGH! My stupid laptop keeps freezing on me and shutting down and restarting and basically wrecking my head. I'm trying to write an essay on it and every time I get onto a really good idea, it stops. I swear it's trying to sabotage me...

Off to buy Turkish Delight and be cranky

I'm cranky too.

Just finished watching the news, RTE newsreaders have annoying, weird accents.

meeh there's no chocolate in the house and i'm not walking up to the shops again, what does one have to do to get chocolate around here. i bet my mom or my sis has some of the brown stuff hidden around the house somewhere.

jaffa cakes suck btw..:(!

Cuckoo did you se the thing on the news about extra-terestrial soil?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

snorlax wrote:

jaffa cakes suck btw..:(!
    an aquired taste but they are lovely, even the cheapo tesco version

• Advertisement

snorlax wrote:

Cuckoo did you se the thing on the news about extra-terestrial soil?

Yup, the NASA peeps all looked so happy in the control centre place. The 'wow, that's cool' vibe of little bits of comet dust was sort of ruined by the RTE tones of 'kill-oh-metres', with the emphasis on the 'oh'. Wtfs up with that?

Other than the NASA stuff there was nothing on the news, there was 10 minutes at the start about those Irish rowers.

i think its the first time they've got comet dust..i wonder if they'll discover micro organisms, that would be interesting as it could suggest an eco system outside our own. but it's kinda impossible to find bacteria without the water unless they got fog or something form outer space.

yup i just saw the rowers downing some pints of guinness...

btw the cheapo jaffa cakes are nicer then the jacobs ones !

an aquired taste but they are lovely, even the cheapo tesco version
    Agreed... I ate almost nothing but for an entire weekend once camping.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

yeah got some lovely ones in while pissed over new years....(being fed them by some noice blonde if i recall correctly ;) )

though those chicken bites neil cooked at like 6am were the best, though that may have been the alcohol but god they tasted good.

Also jaffa cakes have so many possible manners in which to be consumed - nibbling the chocolate off first or the sponge first, or saving the messy orange bit for last. V entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

They are the ultimate in gorge food as no matter how many you eat, you never feel sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

you just cant beat jaffa cakes and a cup of tea, for some reaosn i prefer the tesco white box of jaffas to the mcvities and they are about 1.20 cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

John2 wrote:
    They are the ultimate in gorge food as no matter how many you eat, you never feel sick.
    Now, that's just not true.

I reckon I can eat only 1 whole pack of them (12 Jaffas?) before I start to feel queasy... But I can't help myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

SebtheBum wrote:
    Now, that's just not true.

I reckon I can eat only 1 whole pack of them (12 Jaffas?) before I start to feel queasy... But I can't help myself.

Lightweight :p

I think the most I've eaten is two and a half packets and I felt no ill affects. Maybe two and three quarters would drop me like a brick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

cuckoo wrote:
    Also jaffa cakes have so many possible manners in which to be consumed - nibbling the chocolate off first or the sponge first, or saving the messy orange bit for last. V entertaining.
    Not to mention, "Full moon. Half moon. Total eclipse.."

Although, I don't much like jaffa cakes. I honestly don't get the whole chocolate + orange = good thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement